Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

360degreess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360degreess's Profile / 360degreess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

Politics / Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Obi the grandmaster of lie.Secrete member of ipob terrorists

8 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by 360degreess(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She's hawking bread and she is still endorsing the same past crook that contributed to her suffering.

No be juju be that tongue tongue tongue.
.. And so what?. Everyone has a constitutional right to vote whoever he/she likes.Must everyone vote for your candidate?. Hope you are not one of those zombidients?, because that's how they always react if one is not supporting their candidate.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Harry B Releases Campaign Song For Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
..I pity all the zombidients,Dem go cry wotowoto after the election grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Buhari receives Tinubu and Shetima in Aso Rock by 360degreess(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Professor zulum would have been better off than shettima the boko haram terrorists sympathizer tongue
All these zombidients with their lies .All these useless propaganda will not work.There was nothing you people didn't say about Buhay,yet he ended up winning the election.Obi doesn't have the political structure and popularity to win an election..

Foreign Affairs / Re: Pelosi’s Taiwan Trip: America Provoking Us, There’ll Be Consequences – China by 360degreess(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
China blowing hot air, after threatening they won't allow Nancy Pelosi plane to land in Taiwan, now Pelosi has landed in Taiwan, an spending some days in China.
China making another empty threat, they should expect President Joe Biden in Taiwan by December
.. You are living in dillussion..This is not 1945 or Hollywood movies.America had never fought any powerful country in history, even the war in Afghanistan they didn't win it after More than 10yrs, spent billions of dollars,lost thousands of soldiers, they ended up replacing Taliban with Taliban.. Russia is bombarding and destroying Ukraine and there's nothing America can do whereas they were the ones who deceived Ukraine... same thing will happen to Taiwan if they dear China.

128 Likes 18 Shares

Politics / Re: Melaye Compared Atiku And Tinubu As A Presidential Candidate,Ruled Peter Obi Out by 360degreess(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi doesn't have the political structure to stand APC and PDP that's the plain truth.. But zombidients will not listen until Dem collect wotowoto in the next coming election.

Politics / Re: 2023: Nigerians In US Compaign For Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
No
Politics / Re: NCEF Supports Democracy, Throws Out Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 360degreess(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
N
Politics / Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by 360degreess(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bad news for zombidients and their social media president

70 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by 360degreess(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The agbado munching bastard is a goner. No place for such a man in our Aso rock, he can go and take Lagos state house for all I care.
.. You this frustrated old cargo always to throwing abuses at people

23 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Peter Obi Needs To Associate More Towards North/muslims by 360degreess(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
You are absolutely right but please don't let Obi understand this secret because we want him to loose the election grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made a Fatal Error - Yakubu Dogara by 360degreess(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
That's bullshit.Tinubu has the constitutional rights to choose whoever he wishes as his running mate..If you don't like him don't vote for him simple.. why are people crying because of this issue.It shows they are afraid he is going to win.

Politics / Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Nigeria Bishop Lay Curses On Tinubu, Shettima by 360degreess(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Lol

How are they losers? pity your dilapidated life and forget about men who can feed you and your entire house whole without dropping a sweat.

Agbadorians reason stupidly and backwardly, election is yet to be conducted and you're already yelling ,"pain losers" how foolish can someone be
.. shut up you this frustrated old cargo

Politics / Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Nigeria Bishop Lay Curses On Tinubu, Shettima by 360degreess(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Pained losers.
..I tell you they are the real loosers

Politics / Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Nigeria Bishop Lay Curses On Tinubu, Shettima by 360degreess(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nonsense talk from confused people.Tinubu has the constitutional rights to choose whoever he likes as his running mate.If you don't like him don't vote for him simple but because you people are afraid his is going to win that's why you all are crying like babies.

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: Bishops At Shettima's Unveiling Should Be In Churches Praying (Video) by 360degreess(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Nonsense talk..Every Nigerian irrespective of his job or status has the constitutional rights to support any political party or candidate.This zombidient wouldn't have said what he said if it were his party that those Bishops came for the unveiling of his running mate but those Bishops were smart to know that he can never will the election that was why they went for the potential winning team... Last last all his labour will be in vain because he will loose obediently in the next coming election..

Politics / Re: 2023: I’m Looking Forward To The Miracle, Peter Obi Fires Back At Atiku by 360degreess(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zombidient will loose obediently grin grin grin
Politics / Re: I’m Determined To Beat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election – Atiku by 360degreess(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
By the grace of God Tinubu will win the election.But the zombidient people will loose obediently grin grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) by 360degreess(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Iseoluwani:

See ur life, he was surprised seeing someone hold alcohol and thought their reli..Gion doesnt support alcohol and you proudly typed 'I am Christian' ARE CHRISTIANS ALLOWED TO TAKE ALCOHOL OR WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU PASSING.

righteousness, this are the kind of people you should focus on, not some jumbo gumbo post u do here and there

@Iamdbull Well I have no issues with u been with your muslims friends but am against that painting that 'I am a christain' and I can take alcohol BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU PAINTED OUT THERE
.. You are very funny.So you forgot that it's the christians that are always in support of taking alcohol and are even always abusing and criticizing Muslims for not taking alcohol!?.. Same thing with the issues of hijab.. Common man wake up from your slumber.

Romance / Re: Promantic Man Wears Girlfriend's High Heels In Town; Gives Her Slippers - Videop by 360degreess(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
I know it's going to be a white man.. very weird creatures grin grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Yusuf datti Baba Ahmed - Full Interview With BBC by 360degreess(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
All I know is Obi will loose obediently in 2023 election

Islam for Muslims / Re: Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo) by 360degreess(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

ALLAHU AKBARgrin

All her sins have been forgiven because she died in the holy city grin
.. you this shameless old cargo

2 Likes

Romance / Re: “I Don’t Want A Young Guy” – Lady Tearfully Begs Kenneth Aguba To Marry Her by 360degreess(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lier looking for cheap attention..I bet you if nobody gives her the attention she is looking for, she might get depressed..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Who Began Trekking From South Africa Arrives Mecca After Three Years Of Walk by 360degreess(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Toktee:
There's no Allah that's why the thread is on Romance section.
.. Hope you know Allah means Almighty God in Arabic language.e.g,Oluwa in Yoruba,chukwu(Chineke) in Igbo,Ubangiji in Hausa,Ela in Hebrew etc... Except you don't believe in God..So you better make research and think before saying thrash.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Man Who Began Trekking From South Africa Arrives Mecca After Three Years Of Walk by 360degreess(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
there's seriously wrong with people from that religion, you did it in hopes of what ? Allah will bless you or what SMH
.. Must you display your senselessness?.. Everyone has a choice to make in life, and that's what he decides to do in life.So how does his journey affect your life?.. Have you forgotten some people are traveling long journey because of their love for politicians like Buhari,Tinubu etc?..Here the man is doing it for the love of his religion, how does that affect you?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead by 360degreess(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Super powers my foot.. How can a sensible government give permission to citizens to carry guns?.. with all the depressed and unhappy state of mind of most of its citizens?. Back here in Nigeria some frustrated youths are also saying that government should legalize the use of guns. I think these happenings in the US should serve as a lesson to us here in Nigeria.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Must Accept To Be Peter Obi VP Or No Deal- Julius Abure by 360degreess(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kwankwaso is too big to be a VP to the Obituary man.. When Obi loose obediently in the next coming election,he will be obidient to his political masters..A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: State Of The Race: Peter Obi’s Illiberal Supporters And Atiku’s Tight Rope by 360degreess(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obi will loose the election obidiently.. grin grin grin
Crime / Re: Security Guard Impregnates Employer’s 15yr-old Daughter by 360degreess(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Evil men everywhere.
.. What the man did was completely wrong and he should be dealt with according to the law.But what I observe about you is that your mindset about men will destroy you mentally and emotionally in the future.. You might end up without a family of your own, and do you think it will affect the men?, the answer is NO because there are billions of women in the world for billions of men to choose..It has been proven religiously, psychologically and medically that every gender needs the opposite gender to live a fulfilled and happy life..A word is enough for the wise.

Romance / Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by 360degreess(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Don't do it because if you do, someone will do it to your future wife.. But with this your Monica I expected you to have done it long ago. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by 360degreess(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
..l have said it severally that the Inyamiris will cry after election, because the Obituary man will collect wotowoto.

124 Likes 31 Shares

Politics / Re: You Can’t Marry Six Wives And Still Have Brain, Wike Fires Ned Nwoko For Attack by 360degreess(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
You that have one wife which brain do you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.