Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

360degreess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360degreess's Profile / 360degreess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

Politics / Re: Security advisory: Elevated risk of terror attacks in Abuja - US warns citizens by 360degreess(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
US and their useless propaganda.. they can only deceive zombidients like someone above me grin grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Business / Re: Meet Auwal Lawan; Farmer Who Acquired Polaris Bank by 360degreess(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
GamalNasser:
Buhari and his Fulani Mafia should stop decieving themselves
.. Envy and frustration has finished your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) by 360degreess(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Listening to him speak, you will surely know this man was involved in a very bad deal.

Infact, initially i thought it was just a mere kidnapping attack. But i was wrong. He said it himself that if he starts to mention names the people will deny... You are very correct

So you know the people that killed over 7 people including innocent Security and aids, yet he still have the effontery to be making threats and running his mouth.

What these supposedly men of God engages in, only God knows. It is well.

.. You are very correct.Touch not my anointed Crew will come for you.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Afenifere Secretary-General Defends Their Endorsement Of Labour Party (video) by 360degreess(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
..Afenifere are loosers.whoever they support, will loose. I pity obituary grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by 360degreess(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
The Grandmaster of lies has spoken...

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Sanusi was like;"why this man dey suffer himself?" grin grin grin

194 Likes 30 Shares

Politics / Re: Farooq Kporegi Challenges Those Who Call Peter Obi A Regional Candidate by 360degreess(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mary00:
Peter Obi Genuity certisfy me
..In that case, you are doomed grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Farooq Kporegi Challenges Those Who Call Peter Obi A Regional Candidate by 360degreess(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Obi the master liar grin grin

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by 360degreess(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chaiii see finishing grin grin grin... Sleepless night for obidient dogs tonight.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Takes Over The Internet. The Jagaban Is Back! by 360degreess(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Right man for the job and not that ipob terrorists presidential candidate grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: The Mad Man Peter Obi Got An Advice From Finally Surfaces by 360degreess(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obidient liar is now taking advice from mad man grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Obi's Supporter, Abdullahi, Deletes Account After He Got Exposed As Chijioke by 360degreess(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Ibo hide behind Hausa name to push Obi acceptance in North. They also hide behind Yoruba name to make Tinubu unpopular in West.

Ibo has all kind of deceits, frauds, identity thefts, fabrication of falsehood, lies, untruthfullness, fakes, than you can think of, and those beyond your thinking capacity.

They are the destroyers of everything good about Nigeria.
..Obi and his supporters are liars grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lady Share Puff Puff at Abuja Rally says Nigerians will experience love under PO by 360degreess(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
She better wake up from that slumber
.Obi can't win an election in Nigeria because he is a pathetic lier

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Over 5 Million People Attended Peter Obi's Mega Rally In Abuja - Man Claims by 360degreess(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
From the presidential candidate to the supporters both online and offline,all of them are liars grin grin grin....All these lies will end after the election.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Live Updates: Peter Obi Addresses A Town Hall Meeting In New York-pictures by 360degreess(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Social media presidential candidate.. This one go travel pass Buhari if elected but he can never win that's the issue. grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) by 360degreess(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
incandescentena:
Unfortunate

Ipob esn terrorism will all be eliminated
. Zombidients will never condem this including their presidential candidate..All I know is they will collect wotowoto in the next coming election.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: 2023 Election, How Can Strong hold Less Labour Party Hope To Win!!! by 360degreess(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zombidients are loosers grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Alleged Anti-muslim Actions: Northern Group Denies Claim Against Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Zombidients will say it's a lie grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu "Selling" Buhari Before 2015 General Elections (vid) by 360degreess(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2022
And so?.was it a crime?

Politics / Re: Flashback: Obasanjo Is An Expired Milk & Greatest Election Rigger — Bola Tinubu by 360degreess(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
It happens, because in politics there is no permanent friend and no permanent enemy except permanent interest.

Politics / Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by 360degreess(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
sweet words before elections

BUT BITTER WORDS AFTER THEY WIN... SCAMMERS
Exactly

1 Like

Politics / Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by 360degreess(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zombidients will be happy with this lie grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like by 360degreess(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's true but zombidients want to impose their candidate on us

24 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Obi the grandmaster of lie.Secrete member of ipob terrorists

8 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno by 360degreess(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She's hawking bread and she is still endorsing the same past crook that contributed to her suffering.

No be juju be that tongue tongue tongue.
.. And so what?. Everyone has a constitutional right to vote whoever he/she likes.Must everyone vote for your candidate?. Hope you are not one of those zombidients?, because that's how they always react if one is not supporting their candidate.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Harry B Releases Campaign Song For Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
..I pity all the zombidients,Dem go cry wotowoto after the election grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Buhari receives Tinubu and Shetima in Aso Rock by 360degreess(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Professor zulum would have been better off than shettima the boko haram terrorists sympathizer tongue
All these zombidients with their lies .All these useless propaganda will not work.There was nothing you people didn't say about Buhay,yet he ended up winning the election.Obi doesn't have the political structure and popularity to win an election..

Foreign Affairs / Re: Pelosi’s Taiwan Trip: America Provoking Us, There’ll Be Consequences – China by 360degreess(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
China blowing hot air, after threatening they won't allow Nancy Pelosi plane to land in Taiwan, now Pelosi has landed in Taiwan, an spending some days in China.
China making another empty threat, they should expect President Joe Biden in Taiwan by December
.. You are living in dillussion..This is not 1945 or Hollywood movies.America had never fought any powerful country in history, even the war in Afghanistan they didn't win it after More than 10yrs, spent billions of dollars,lost thousands of soldiers, they ended up replacing Taliban with Taliban.. Russia is bombarding and destroying Ukraine and there's nothing America can do whereas they were the ones who deceived Ukraine... same thing will happen to Taiwan if they dear China.

128 Likes 18 Shares

Politics / Re: Melaye Compared Atiku And Tinubu As A Presidential Candidate,Ruled Peter Obi Out by 360degreess(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi doesn't have the political structure to stand APC and PDP that's the plain truth.. But zombidients will not listen until Dem collect wotowoto in the next coming election.

Politics / Re: 2023: Nigerians In US Compaign For Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
No
Politics / Re: NCEF Supports Democracy, Throws Out Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 360degreess(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.