Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

360degreess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360degreess's Profile / 360degreess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 57 pages)

Politics / Re: IPOB's Agitation Is Valid, I Support Them But Not Violence- Wike by 360degreess(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2022
Igbos are senseless terrorists while wike is the most confused governor
Foreign Affairs / Re: TENTH Russian General, Major General Andrei Simonov 'killed' In Ukraine by 360degreess(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2022
Nonsense.. You people should continue deceiving Ukraine while Russian army is roasting them like Suya.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: USA Angry India Buys Oil From Russia Then Wants To Target India by 360degreess(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
US government and it foreign policies are all evil...

6 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Uneducated Ladies Looking To Marry Graduates Are Wicked - Apostle Suleiman by 360degreess(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Islandlady:
This false Apostle have been spewing rubbish lately

Who graduate help undecided
What is special about being graduate of this country with their 30k pay grin

God abeg o
. Naso

Religion / Re: Uneducated Ladies Looking To Marry Graduates Are Wicked - Apostle Suleiman by 360degreess(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
.. This woman wrapper pastor.most of the so called educated ladies are arrogant, egocentric and not submissive...If you want to enjoy marriage,marry a lady that is less educated and less expose..

Politics / Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by 360degreess(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
I have observed that most of Tinubu's haters are ipob online miscreants...

27 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by 360degreess(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2022
annisy:
He is better than our president buhari at least he is leading his people from the front unlike our clueless General
.. While his people are being killed like chickens?

1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Joe Biden Once Again Embarrasses Himself. Shake Ghosts by 360degreess(m): 5:22am On Apr 16, 2022
hamouston91:

Being a Freemason is no top secret they do declare it openly, and who told you it is only us president that join societies even in Africa here and Europe, Asia, Australia etc, they do join secret societies. Stop being morbid, Biden is 79 years old, and had always being a dullard even in his School days. Moreover he had a brain disease, you should also remember the death of his wife and two children. Who on earth will remain normal after the demise of his 45 years old son?
Learn to think like an educated person not like an illiterate. Biden is not mentally OK that is it. He might see ghost doesn’t make him an illuminati or Freemason. Freemasonry is different from what you think it is, if it were evil, then it members won’t declare themselves publicly, more only 15 US president were free masons.
.. Sorry I don't argue with Touts..

Politics / Re: "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares by 360degreess(m): 5:16am On Apr 16, 2022
..The Most senseless president on earth so far is zelensky.. Well,he is currently being dealt with by the father of Red pillers (PUTIN).,The tormentor of US and NATO

14 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by 360degreess(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
BaEnki:

I'm not in any way afflicted, and I've been having this dream/trance for as long as I can remember.
..OK ooo.You will soon come to agree with what I said.i am very sure of that.i have known many people with similar experiences and they were all later discovered to be jinn possessions..
Foreign Affairs / Re: Joe Biden Once Again Embarrasses Himself. Shake Ghosts by 360degreess(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
.. This is purely illuminati gestures..He is seeing what others are not seeing..Most people don't that you can't be the president of US without being a top member of the Freemason.. This is a fact and a top secret..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Joe Biden Once Again Embarrasses Himself. Shake Ghosts by 360degreess(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
.. This is purely illuminati gestures.He is seeing what others are not seeing .Most people don't know that you can't be the president of the US without being a top member of the Freemason .This is a fact and a top secret..

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by 360degreess(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Guy let me tell u the truth,this is a sign of affliction from a Jinn..
Romance / Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by 360degreess(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Politics / Re: Popular Islamic Cleric Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Prays For Tinubu. by 360degreess(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
SlyDev:
When will Peter Obi visit North? cheesy
..He doesn't understand nigerian politics.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Popular Islamic Cleric Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Prays For Tinubu. by 360degreess(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
.Tinubu is receiving blessons.once u get the support of the North then u are good to go and thats what most of the inyamiris fail to understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by 360degreess(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
criuze:
I understand you well,

And I'm really fixing myself in your shoe, so I realise I could do such

Despite that, I consider it a mistake,
If your wife has been cooking all this while, your love for her would have permitted you to do the cookings tonight

That's how a home is run
I'm the eldest in my family and I could remember how my younger siblings taunt my order to cook

But at the end of the day I cook, sometimes they cook also

be grateful to God, for there's a food to cook

Many families don't have it at such

Therefore, let her eat tonight and in the morning too

Don't let that ego come in

And I don't need to mention you needn't harbour vexation for your lovely wife over flimsy matter till the sunrise

Remember she's like your younger sister too
...MR. SIMP-SON YOU GAVE HIM A WRONG ADVISE

26 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by 360degreess(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

You're the one supposed to be cooking for your wife sef. angry
..Senseless talk,thats y most of u girls don't last in marriages because of arrogancy and ego..

63 Likes 5 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine Accuses Russia Of State Terrorism by 360degreess(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Una never see anything.a stubborn fly always follows the dead body to the grave...PUTIN IS THE FATHER OF REDPILLERS.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia In Urgent Need Of Weapons, Ask China For Help by 360degreess(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Michelle70:
Lie lie news, Russia has too much ammunitions to fight top countries and won't beg for weapon against small Ukraine.

They still have the SS-18 satan and granat cruise missile.

Russia is yet to start the war sef, what they are doing is just using Ukraine as appetizer when the country sits the most powerful intercontinental ballistic missile just to remind u
Politics / Re: NATO Detected - Croatia Criticizes Nato Following Crash Of Soviet-era Drone by 360degreess(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ojiofor:

That guy maybe high on drugs as alleged by Putin.NATO has repeatedly told him the implication of getting involve in the this war will result to ww3 and yet he keeping ask for same thing over and over again.
..what do u expect from an ex-comedian/actor..last last putin will reset his brain.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by 360degreess(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And non general from Ukraine has been killed since the invasion tongue
..Dont mind them,ukrainians are dying like chickens everyday but they are here fuulling themselves
Foreign Affairs / Re: How The Ukraine War Exposed Western Media Bias by 360degreess(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Vs NATO Head To Head (video) by 360degreess(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin.Russia the nigthmare of the hypocrital US and their allies. grin...

6 Likes

Politics / Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by 360degreess(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bad news to ipob online miscreants grin grin grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road. by 360degreess(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
They will soon attack and rob road users especially the Northerners, then run to social media to accuse dss and fulani. cheesy
.. Don't mind those terrorists.The day they started supporting Nnamdi cownu was the day they losed all their right senses.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) by 360degreess(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Shameless hungry paid women.supporting a terrorist publicly because of the little change they gave them.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Romance / Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by 360degreess(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Babaken:
Please what Gin.
...EVIL SPIRITS

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by 360degreess(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Crucialgem:
Hmmmm jin is very rampant with all this Hausa people most especially those ones that are not religious but guy you get mind ooo, the jin could have left her body and entered yours
...exactly,if what he is saying is true,the jin may transfer to him.
Romance / Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by 360degreess(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Funny enough some people believe this lies grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Friend Of 26 Has Made Up His Mind On Impregnating His 34yrs Old Girlfriend by 360degreess(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how people no longer see anything wrong in committing immoral acts in this present world.Infact, they see it Civilization..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.