Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

360degreess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360degreess's Profile / 360degreess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 56 pages)

Politics / Re: Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) by 360degreess(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
.. The Obituary man has nothing to offer,na Inyamiris online warriors dey promote am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ike Ekweremadu:Martha, Ilorin-based Lady Volunteers To Donate Kidney To Daughter by 360degreess(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Look at what poverty is doing.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by 360degreess(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Online ipob members are over hyping this Obituary man.E go shock all the Inyamiris after election.. Last last they will say the election was rigged.

142 Likes 17 Shares

Romance / Re: The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant by 360degreess(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
.. When I read the comments of some people here saying the guy is lying,i just laugh.But I am telling you the plain truth, from the experiences of many people that I know the OP has a spiritual wife (succubus)..And if the OP doubt me,I promise you he will agree with me in the nearest future..Mark and save my comment including this particular date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lady Says That Muslims Came Out To Stop Them From Registering For Their PVC by 360degreess(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
JAMO84:
That place is a school, they might be disrupting school activities with their fire brigade registration. Everything that involves Igbo in this country must be turned to religion and tribal.
..God bless you for this comment.. Same thing they said in Lagos.I don tire for all these Inyamiris.. that's why they can never be trusted with power in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lady Says That Muslims Came Out To Stop Them From Registering For Their PVC by 360degreess(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
.. Funny enough some people will believe this lie

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Hijab Approval: Lawyer Storms Court In Religious Attire by 360degreess(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
alsudan:
The religion that disrespects established laws because of an Arab god deserves this
.. Sorry I don't think you making any sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Hijab Approval: Lawyer Storms Court In Religious Attire by 360degreess(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
..Why is this issue of hijab hotting some people self?.. Even in US,UK,etc.. Hijab is allowed for Muslim women in police, Army and other government works..If a woman decides to cover her body instead of exposing her body, what crime has she committed?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi : This Tweet About Peter Obi Made Me Laugh Each Time I Read It [pics] by 360degreess(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2022
kollinz1234:
People are tired of the old system. Obi was practically begged to contest for the presidential election
.. Wake up from your dream

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Governor Nyesom Wike Emerges Atiku Abubakar’s Running Mate by 360degreess(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:

Media hype presidential candidate
.. Don't mind those confused Inyamiris ..Obi go collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover by 360degreess(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
GoshenNLA:
But why will a guy on a low key to esca[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]
pe EFCC go Dey do parol with lousy papaya, I don’t think the guy dey hide sha
But e get money o
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family May Sue UK Govt Over "Illegal Rendition" Of IPOB Leader by 360degreess(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
They should talk to their terrorists Igbos that are killing people everyday in southeast

64 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Pst.Tunde Bakare tells Members in 2019,I will be the Next President after Buhari by 360degreess(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
U don't blame him since every time and d*ck will just wake up and claim that God has spoken to him.

Politics / Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by 360degreess(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
And so?. Some people are really frustrated in this country.

1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Planning On Muslim/muslim Ticket With A Northern Governor - Adeyanju Deji by 360degreess(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
STFU guy. You are irritating

Same Tinubu that was against Muslim Muslim ticket in 2015 will now opt for same Muslim Muslim ticket.

Shame on you Deji
.. Don't mind that he-goat

4 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Votes, Not Social Media Determine Winners — INEC Cautions Southern Youths by 360degreess(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Politics / Re: Happening NOW: EFCC Operatives Search Every "Ghana Must Go" At PDP Primaries by 360degreess(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2022
That's good.PDP is a party of theives.The corrupt party will be finally buried in the next coming election.

1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Why Can't The US Government Just Remove Guns From The Soceity. by 360degreess(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2022
Tumbulum:
If we all had guns in Nigeria,Fulani terrorists would respect themselves.
.. Childish thinking.So because of Fulani herdsmen you want to legalize gun? After legalizing gun, you will see what is worst than Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by 360degreess(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2022
Get to action and arrest those terrorists..Ipob terrorists and their online miscreants are silent on the killing of this innocent woman and her children..Soludo now you will know that it's not easy to rule this country.Can you see how these terrorists are frustrating your administration?, after you visited their terrorist leader (Cownu) in prison.. You never see anything.

Health / Re: Pray For Me I'm Terribly Sick. by 360degreess(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmm
Politics / Re: Video Of Unknown Gunman Caught In Imo State by 360degreess(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2022
N
Politics / Re: The Devilsh Politicization Of The Murder Of A Woman In Hijab At Anambra by 360degreess(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2022
Don't mind those useless ipob terrorists supporters..The good thing is that ipob terrorists are also killing their fellow Inyamiris everyday in southeast.. The terrorists you support today will kill you tomorrow.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Hides His Face With Mask At Graduation Because He’s Scared Of Witchcraft by 360degreess(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2022
Android phones and social media have really exposed to us the odd parts of this world

Politics / Re: 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father by 360degreess(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2022
.. Funny enough some people believe this lie..

31 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos) by 360degreess(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:
When will he visit prophet Muhammad
..You are a useless person..Go out and say it,You go collect wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by 360degreess(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2022
Stop spreading fake News and creating unnecessary tension..many christians in the north are moving freely and going about their normal businesses..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.