Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

360degreess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360degreess's Profile / 360degreess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

Religion / Re: Pastor Noah Abraham Hypnotised Our Children, Set Them Against Us — Parents by 360degreess(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Christianity grin grin..I can mention not less than 50 cases of such nonsense between pastors and their sheeps... recently a pastor just impregnated a 14 year old girl in my area.. well I don't blame them,I blame their followers who worship them..

56 Likes 7 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: How Israel Is Forcing Birth-control On African Ethiopian Jew (video) by 360degreess(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
DeadCountry:
Poor attempt. Try again with your terrorist propaganda. In the end, Biafrans stands tall with Israel.
..He is telling you the truth but you don't want to free your brain from that mental slavery.Israelis don't like even know you exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Military ‘finds’ 55-metre Tunnel Under Gaza’s Al-shifa Hospital by 360degreess(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
. Nonsense propaganda.Israeli forces are busy cooking stories to justify the killings of innocent civilians.Several videos have emerged showing Hamas using antitank and anti-aircraft missiles on Israel.As at today, Israel has lost More than 60 soldiers within 2weeks during this grand invasion of Gaza.But Israeli soldiers are busy killing innocent civilians not Hamas while some people are hailing them on nairaland.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel mourns the loss of 12 year old Liel-hatzeroni Murdered By Hamas. by 360degreess(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
What about more than 5ooo Palestinian children and about 4000 women killed by Israeli forces?. Israel can't even destroy Hamas but they are busy killing innocent civilians.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel-palestine: What Is The Westbank? by 360degreess(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
guass:
Palestinians (Hamas) must be conscious of the reality that it's practically impossible to achieve a palestinian state through terrorism with Israel.
2023 is not the same as 1948, Israel is now loaded with nuclear weapons.
.. You are wrong.When something that belongs to someone is forcefully taken away from that person, what do you expect from the person?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel-palestine: What Is The Westbank? by 360degreess(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
I
Foreign Affairs / Re: Oct 7 Testimonies Expose Israel's Military Shelling Israeli Citizens. by 360degreess(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ij
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Verdict On Tinubu Not End Of My Journey But In Fact Beginning –obi by 360degreess(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2023
;
MS247:
If Ibo people like let them present Yes Daddy from Agulu again in 2027
grin grin grin

Foreign Affairs / Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by 360degreess(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Another propaganda to force Israel to agree a ceasefire so that head slammers would go and start jubilating

E no go happen. Even if na Mohamed himself Dey for the building used by terrorists Israel go level am to the ground
.. It is not propaganda, it's the reality.Israel is commiting war crime by killing innocent civilians.Let me shock you,do you know the Israelis do not believe in your god Jesus? They hate Christians.Please if you doubt go and do research.Ignorance is a disease,If not,you are not supposed to be supporting them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School by 360degreess(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2023
This is completely wrong and it's an act of terrorism by Israel.Hamas attacked Israel,but all Israel could do is to be killing innocent civilians.Current report says Israel has killed more than 3900 children and more than 2000 women, destroying hospitals, schools, Churches,IDP camps..This is warcrime.And currently Hamas is still killing Israeli soldiers,so tell me how is Israel winning this war? By killing civilians?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: US Using Africans As ‘free Clinical Resource’ – Moscow by 360degreess(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Yoruba Muslims and northerners are available for testing.
..Sense was artificially deleted from your brain more than 10years ago.What has the topic got to do with what you just typed?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: Nigeria Pastor & Church Members Prayed To Conquer A Native Doctor With His Juju by 360degreess(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Both the pastor and the native doctor man are all scammers..The pastor has already planned with the native doctor inorder to deceive his gullible followers..We know this trick for long.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour by 360degreess(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2023
Where are the mumu japa crews Who think they won't die abroad because of the so-called good security system over there? grin grin grin..

23 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Blackburn Rovers EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 1st November 2023 by 360degreess(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chelsea fever grin
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by 360degreess(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2023
izombie:
I keep saying that black people are cursed. We hate good things walahi. So after searching for what to use against obi but found nothing, reno now is trying to use saving money as something bad.
Everyone knows obi is the best candidate in this election but tribalism and all the other nonsense that black people put over merit will never let us elect based on merit.
Shame on Nigerians.
.. You and your family members are the ones that are cursed.So because Some people decide not to vote for Peter Obi means the entire black race is cursed?, what kind of senseless reasoning is that?. How sure are you that Obi will be a good leader when elected president?.Are you God?

56 Likes 12 Shares

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by 360degreess(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Reno is 100% right.How can an Ipob sympathizer like Obi be trusted with the leadership of this country

45 Likes 16 Shares

Politics / Re: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If Datti Is Found To Be Corrupt - Obi by 360degreess(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
..Obi the chairman of Nigerian Liars Association has started again grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Help My Life , Am Confused by 360degreess(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
..By default, the mind of a woman is weak and fragile.Too much freedom is a no no for women.How can you allow such nonsense to be happening for long without taking a bold decision to end that sh**t?.The guy has a bad motive towards your wife.She has already developed feelings for that guy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by 360degreess(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

This is why the northerners get married in their prime while the southerners will waste away without husband in their lives just many joysticks.

Some southerners live a single life with many men fvcking them codedly.
..That's absolutely true

Politics / Re: Tinubu Visits Emirs Of Kano Emirates, Solicits Blessings, Support by 360degreess(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
That's a good strategy.But the other candidate feels he can win election just because Obasanjo endorsed him, hmmm he forgot OBj endorsed Atiku during 2019 election but Atiku lost the election wotowoto grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Presidential Election: Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Fresh Survey by 360degreess(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi is a looser already
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Assassinates Another Town Union Boss, Obosi PG by 360degreess(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
yarimo:
PETER OBI should call his boys to order before it gets out of hand
..He will never condem his boys.I don't trust Obi with the leadership of this country at all..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Tiwa Savage Almost Turning Into A P0rn Star New Video Emerges by 360degreess(m): 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Irresponsible single mother

10 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by 360degreess(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
. There is nothing wrong with that, after all,women grow older faster than men naturally.I know many of such couples, and if you are not told when you see them, you will think it's just like 5 years gap.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: National Assembly Passes ₦‎21.8 Trillion 2023 Budget by 360degreess(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Debt servicing budget, see what APC has taking this country too, and they have no remorse..

Sometimes I get confused about dolts parading as Nigerians
.. Must you comment?if you don't have anything to say,then keep quiet

2 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices by 360degreess(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
I can see that some people above are praising the decision simply because it is coming from their masters.If it were Nigerian government that banned TikTok, you will see them saying all sorts of nonsense.Hmmm I don't know when Africans will be free from this mental slavery and inferiority complex

46 Likes 7 Shares

Romance / Re: Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend by 360degreess(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
.. This is the highest display of immorality.How can a matured man Post this nonsense?Is that supposed to be an achievement?...

672 Likes 52 Shares

Politics / Re: Husband And Wife Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN Has Been Killed - PHOTOS by 360degreess(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
As long as na their fellow inyamiris then no problem because most inyamiris are supporting ipob terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria Needs Regional Equity, Not ‘emi Lo Kan Philosophy’ - Afenifere by 360degreess(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Whoever wants to loose an election,he should make the support of Afenifere one of his main priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Moment Tinubu Gave An Early Man Cash In Abuja During A Town Hall Meeting (video) by 360degreess(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2022
.. Good.Unlike that stingy Obi. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.