Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

360Master's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360Master's Profile / 360Master's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office by 360Master: 11:20pm On Feb 23
immortalcrown:
I don't fan the custom unit but I admit that average Nigerians abuse almost everything and make life difficult for themselves and for others.

Put away sentiment and the ill feeling about Tinubu's regime, if you have served Nigerians in things that require them to queue, you will understand how impatient and crazy they can be in such situations.

Maybe custom had a good reason to teargas them. Maybe custom didn't have a good reason to do so.

You have no idea extent poverty can impact people’s ability to think humanly. If the customs had initiated a well organized structure of distributing the items I believe there will not be anything of this.

You’re very right about your opinion of majority of Nigerians inability to be orderly. Example is during the fuel scarcity.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by 360Master: 8:02pm On Feb 19
Fear Women!!!!

She wants to run away with his organ and give her kpekus to another man.

Why I go buy you phone you come dey use am chat another man. That man must buy am for you now….. shocked

Sha fear Women 247-365
Crime / Re: My Horrible Experience At Computer Village by 360Master: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2023
Dear OP,

Sorry to say but you are a big ode speaking grammar. Truly, the fact that someone can speak grammar does not equate intelligence or smartness. It's not, I should have been reading where you arrested the sales boy, shop owner and the socalled scrap seller for fraud and proper refund including paying you damage.

Naija Don cast but e never reach that level… Go to Panti drop 5k and petition all of them for fraud including the shop owner whose shop they used is defrauding you. Do not go to the police station or any police outlet cos those ones will be compromised.

Bet me, they will refund you or give you the original one and will pay heavily for bail. Ur grammar just dey pepper me for body…,

2 Likes

Romance / Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by 360Master: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2023
undecidedSorry to say bro… your sister is a lazy hag, a pull back, she is lazy, dirty, disrespectful and obviously a bad cook who doesn’t want to improve but bent on making her husband’s life miserable in the name of “marriage is for better for worse”.

Tell your sister to change her dress style whenever her hubby is around. Tell her to secretly sign up for a one on one cooking class. She should stop wearing tight jeans to bed but make access to her Cocky jar as easy as possible.

Tell her to be deliberate about improving on these things I’ve mentioned up there instead of running to prayer houses to deceive herself.

You will thank me later bro…
Otherwise, your sister will be abandoned and sent packing sooner than expected.

You can’t be useless in your husband house in the name of forbetterforwosre. Ire o.
cry

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by 360Master: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
vena3:
Take heart, it is well. If you are in Abuja, I can watch over them for you if you have any emergency as my children are in boarding school. But if not in Abuja, wish you all the best. You will be okay at the end don't give up.

Awww! Thank you for concern & for the good wishes.
Unfortunately, I’m not based in Abuja but Lagos.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by 360Master: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2023
nony43:

grin grin cheesy
What of your parents and siblings?

Lol….
Pray you don’t have a problem that would require you run away from family people.

My little cousin that lived with me for over 5 years was sent packing after my kids gathered the balls to tell me she always maltreated them. Omo! The shiver that sent to my cheek no be here… we are fine & better now….

9 Likes

Religion / Re: Are You Raising Children Alone? by 360Master: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Omo! It’s a daunting task. I am a single father of 3 wonderful kids. Their nanny sought for permission to travel but she didn’t return. I was left in the middle of nowhere. I sent an emergency email to ask for a day leave and started to look for a replacement. Then my youngest daughter caught an infection fell sick, then she passed it to the other dude… Then emails and calls from work cos I forgot to plan properly for cover. Then and then…. I was terrified… then I left the kids all by themselves and told the Older boy, 8years to take care of his siblings that I needed to go to work next day. Then I begged a total stranger to stay with them next day so I can go to work. Then and then…I found a new maid.

I see shege within 2 days.. shocked

29 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) by 360Master: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Chrisland school is run like a typical Nigerian public school with little or no consideration for the safety of the children enrolled in the school. Forget the media hype and the jargons that goes online about the school. They are all lies.

These are some of the things you find when you dig deeper:
1. Zero safeguarding policy implementation
2. Their teachers/staffs are are poorly paid
3. Overpopulation. The children are too many therefore no adequate supervision.
4. Only eye service to government, parents and the ministry of education. Etc.

How can a school of that standard organize an inter-house sports without a fully equipped ambulance and other equipment on ground?

May God comfort the family of the poor 12 years old child who died as a result of the failure of the school management to provide her care.

God protect our children in this part of the world.

1 Like

Crime / Re: I Got Into A Messy Fight This Morning Going For An Interview by 360Master: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
I am surprised you typed wrote so intelligently but you lack emotional intelligence. How could you, that is supposed to be more knowledgeable than both conductor & the driver, enter into such senseless fight with your level of education?

Just this morning my maid called to inform me that the 500 I drop for her to buy small pepper to make spaghetti for my kids was rejected cos the woman said she isn’t collecting old money. I simply told her to go elsewhere and they did accept it.

The common sense thing to do was to have received it and spend it elsewhere cos you are aware of the Supreme court’s decision on the new Naira policy.

More worrisome is the fact you were not spiritually inclined to know that that fight wasn’t supposed to be, but because the interview might favour you. Your VILLAGE PEOPLE knew this, why they set the driver & conductor to tempt you you fell for it. You need pray and ask the HolySpirit to guide you aright always.

I will advise you to email the company requesting for a reschedule citing a cogent reason for not showing up. Overall, you need to pray. Sometimes, these things ain’t ordinary.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths by 360Master: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samunique:
I've watched with amazement and bewilderment how the social media nairaland inclusive, have been filled with the stories of leaving Nigeria to other countries with the impression that, once they get there their problems are over. I think this big fat lie will hunt, and may destroy our future generations if nothing is done about it.

1. They believe once you leave the shores of this country, you have nothing to worry about again bcs automatic success is now guaranteed. If this is true, what happens to many Nigerians that are now stranded after so many years abroad ? Is the system over there a contributory factor as well

2. Government is bad !
Yes Nigerian government is very bad, if not the worst in the whole world. But then, who is the government, isn't it you and I ? Are we forgetting that a government is a product of the society and the reflection of its people ?
If the government is bad, then we're bad as a people !

This very generation of Nigerian youths is worse than the current leaders of the pass/outgoing generation they're blaming.

At least, our current leaders did not practice Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo plus, they did not steal women pants for money ritual, they didn't engage in kidnapping for quick money etc in their time. But this generation does and even far worst things. I'm not in anyway exhonorating them bcs they have really messed up this country. But this generation is now worst than them.

Yes our pass and current leaders steal our collective wealth ? They did/do so bcs we allow them to, based on ethic, tribal and religious sentiments. In fact continuous stealing is only possible in the society of thieves and robbers. If all we could produce as leaders are thieves and looters, then that's who we all are as a people.

These same people that are preaching "JAPA" now, will never obey a simple traffic rule while in Nigeria, but they're there now throw every kind of stone against their own country.
Ask them what's their own contribution back home towards nation building.

Did they ever obey simple traffic rule?

What about paying their taxes, what was their contribution to social development and services etc ?

These things and more they're willingly do over there bcs they know that the
[b]the sicitzens of those countries make law and systems to work not even the governments
, and they cannot hid under a finger. Remove the law and oder over there, and see them showing their true colours.

Lastly, I think there are some external forces behind this sudden propaganda of japa. I know Nigeria is at it worst state since it started as a nation, but if we all run away, who will rescue and build it, where would we run back to when the jungle is matured outside ?

Nations are built by their citizens.

And for those of you outside Nigeria whose job now is to mock and denigrate the country, remember your people are still leaving here.

Some are even going as far as mocking God, the two major religions, saying all manner of things against the church, mosque etc. For your information, Nigerians have always been religious, it's in our DNA. There's a time Nigeria was working, our currency was better than the British pounds. My mother's senior brothers who schooled in the UK came back to Nigeria to work, and that didn't make people less religious.

Maybe you forgot, I will remind some of you that, some of your parents wouldn't have been educated but for the help the church and missionary Schools .

https://www.nairaland.com/7495060/why-nigerians-less-religious-when/2

Build, don't destroy the Nation

Nlpf mod, DisGuy, justwise, seun, lalasticlala and co

You’re a big Ode with this your mumuish write up… undecided

Nigeria has gone to the dogs and the most viable thing is to leave if you want a better future for you and your children. Have you asked yourself why virtually all politicians, and of course, the rich men send their kids abroad to school or even hold dual citizenship?

I think you need serious mental restructuring to help
You understand the state of things in this country before jumping to type. God help you..

Family / Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by 360Master: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2022
This is the outcome of involving with different women having children anyhow…God Abeg..
Marrying different women without a concrete plan. The end is always pathetic like this Ghanaian Billionaire…This billionaire is without a single legacy. While he was acquiring wealth he didn’t bother to acquire the wisdom to train his own children or bequeath virtues, not vice, on them.
Now, all his wealth is about to go down the drain overnight cos he failed to raise Godly children. That family is in ruins already cos the real game begins immediately that man closes his eyes to death.

My father left me and my siblings with the philosophy that “nothing, I mean, not a single thing money can acquire is worth fighting for”. Me and my siblings carry this philosophy wherever we go. His properties are there but nobody has time to be dragging anything cos we were trained to be independent minded. Same philosophy I am transferring to my own children.

My brothers & sisters out there, there is nothing in this life but we should endeavor to train our children in the way of the Lord. So pathetic!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by 360Master: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now

May cruise no key you Nigga… How I go take learn how to tie weed bro… I be new entrant…

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Mr. Jollof Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by 360Master: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2022
A man without integrity only loyal to money.
What a shame!! cry
Family / Re: My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House by 360Master: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Are you sure that your mum is genuinely your mum? shocked
Let me tell you something; do not let her pressure you to leave your home cos you’ll not be able to survive with that pay, given the current economic realities.

Is it a rented apartment or she/your dad own the house? If it’s your dad’s house, stay put, do not leave. If it’s hers, still do not leave but start saving up or look for a place you can manage elsewhere. Apply wisdom with her and buy as much time as you possibly can.

Try improve your income by asking your current home lesson parents to refer you to their friends and families.

This is one of the many pressures a man is faced with in life. God Abeg!

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by 360Master: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2022
robinso01:
Person wey no fit see draw nor to talk of winning.
Everyone knows Lagos belongs to sanwo olu right now.

Most may not vote for Tinubu, but you see that sanwo olu ehn, majority will vote for him.

Only idiots will vote for an incompetent governor like Sanwo Olu.

Even if Jandor loses the election, he has shown that he’s capable of changing the political climate of Lagos for future aspirants, and that’s a WIN.
Crime / Re: Two Men Struggle, Try To 'Snatch' Rifle From Police Officer In Lagos by 360Master: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
SmartyPants:

You are extremely silly.

Ben Hundeyin has always helped civilians get justice against unruly officers.

But you now think you have a right to assault an officer and take his gun?

Cant common sense tell you that someone taking tour phone is not comparable with assault?

Mad fellow!

In your very tiny mind now you’ve made sense right? shocked
Clap for yourself for you are a disappointment. grin
Crime / Re: Two Men Struggle, Try To 'Snatch' Rifle From Police Officer In Lagos by 360Master: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2022
:This is the result of the stupidity of the Nigerian Police who has dismissed all their personnel because of little offenses as still use that idiotic police spokes man, Benjamin Hundeyin to defend their stupidity/actions. A move non of army, navy or air force will never resort to.

Now, what happens to these civilian thugs who is struggling to disarm a police officer for whatever he feels justify his actions?

Nigeria needs complete overhauling.
Politics / Re: Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat by 360Master: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=festacman post=116723440]No problems but LASG should erect traffic signs boldly and clearly all over Lagos. Replace them when some unscrupulous police officers deliberately remove them to extort from innocent citizens. The idea should be to achieve road safety rather than to punish.

I believe the ruthless auction at this critical political time is a bold move. I hope motorists would learn from it and drive properly against every temptations to break the traffic laws. Believe me, the temptation can be strong sometimes due various reasons such as time management issues, condition of vehicle, bad roads, etc[/quote

You are a BIG fool!!!

You prolly bought one of the stolen/auctioned vehicles, that is why you are typing rubbish. Where in the World would you make people pay a fine triple the minimum wage of the nation/state?

This same LSG that could not provide accessible roads nor get rid of the Agberos like you constituting nuisance daily in Lagos. Lagos state is a VERY useless and backward state and It will continue to maintain its meritorious position as the N0 1 worst city to live in the whole wide world…!!!

Making Draconian Laws to rip citizens of their hard earned properties. The law only applies to people who ain’t their friends, family members or girlfriends.

Glorified Slum!!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) by 360Master: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fine, well-fed woman like this stealing things. Na wa ooo…. Buhari really spoil Nigeria… shocked

1 Like

Family / Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by 360Master: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
;Men that doesn’t cheat are not more than 5 in Nigeria. Some Ode men would be thinking they are saint Obi but are steadily strapping Hoelowshows…!

Some Ode women be claiming married but are steadily hookuping on a low….

No Man is designed for 1 woman. That’s the simple pill to swallow…

1 Like

Family / Re: Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. by 360Master: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Militant1:
I will try to be brief and straight to the point.

My wife stays up late (11pm -12 am) every blessed day.... That's the problem.

We live in Lagos and have 2kids, 3yo and 8 months. My wife was working before but left the job when she gave birth. There is a job waiting for her when the baby is 1y6mnths, therefore she is a stay at home mom.

We live on the mainland but I work on the island so I live home as early as five. In our house we have all the amenities you can think of; 24 hrs light (NEPA plus inverter), running water, gas, 2 washing machines etc to make a home 95percent comfortable but my wife can't seem to cope and it started when we had one child.

She doesn't wash my clothes, my office shirts and suits are given to dry cleaner to arrange while my other laundry I do myself every weekend with the washing machine.

When I get home by 7pm or 8, that's when she now starts rushing to bath the kids and prepare dinner, so we eat by 9 or 10. Before the kids play play and play, by 11pm we are still awake. Sometimes I go to bed by midnight and have to wake up by 4am to go to work again. It's impacting on my health and my work. She will sleep by 12 am and wake up by 8 or 9am the following day.

I have tried to beg and appeal to her. If I eat out and come home to just sleep, she go dey vex. If I just come home shower and sleep the kids who have passed their bedtime will be playing and when madam is ready to sleep they won't agree to sleep. She will beat them, guess who they will come crying to- daddy that just started sleeping and has to wake by 4am, I will now pet and pet till 2am before kids sleep.. I have advised her that kids have a bedtime(8pm). When I man up and off the tv by 9pm and tell everyone to go to bed, she says I am disrespecting her. She reports me to her mum.

Worse still our sex life is horrible... We have sex like once in 2 month.. At 35 I am in my sex prime and can Bleep everyday but she doesn't seem to care about me because she is always tired am I pity her so I don't demand sex so much.

I fully understand stay at home is not easy and I help her when.

I tried to create a schedule for her.

Wake up by 6am
By 7 she suppose don clean finish
By 8 breakfast should be ready for her, kids
9-10am bath herself and the kids
10-12 do any other stuff in the house
12-3pm rest, watch movies, chill
3-5pm... Do whatever she likes
5pm boil water and bath the kids
6pm she don bathe and bath kids
7pm... Food don done... Everything dey freezer
8pm we eat
By 9 everyone goes to bed and we knack 1hr

I throw the trash every day
Na me dey go market buy foodstuff
On weekends I clean the house
I wash my all my clothes
I provide all the finance in the house
I satisfy her on the bed when we naka. She begs me that she's tired
I buy her gifts, drop 3k for her everyday
Why should we have a house help when she is a stat at home mum (for now)

So what's the problem..

Mothers, are my demands too much?
Mothers, please when do you close your kitchen and go to bed?
Are you still awake by 11pm every blessed day.
Am I crazy?

Please advice me.

I have begged her, pleaded, shouted, done everything. Sometimes I intentionally come home late (10-11pm) thinking that the kids have gone to bed but my first child will be watching cartoon.

Please advice me. I am going crazy, Lagos is stressful
undecided undecided embarassed

My brother, you’re in for a long ride lipsrsealedembarassed
You had to plan a woman’s life for her and you feel that’s cool. You hit her once or twice a month cos your oloshows at Obalende are providing buffer for you. tongue

You appeared to be OK but your home lacks discipline and your family looks like one without a good pattern or structure. You appeared to be an “everything-goes” kinda of man and you do not have a grip over your home nor your children. How on earth will your kids be up at 10/11pm?

I hope your wife is not the Lazy type? else you will see the sandy foundation you’re building crashing like the 21 storey building on Alexandria road.

You need Serious Intervention bro. tongue

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost ₦462/litre, Says NNPCL by 360Master: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kasssandra:

Ghana where fuel costs N500 or more per liter.?

And if you think Ghanians are happy...one Ghanaian once told me they were not enjoying. Then fuel cost N400 at that time.

At least they earn enough profit for their two refineries to work well.....

Aunty Kassandra!

Are Nigerians happy either? Are you happy?

Obviously, you didn’t get my point. The use of Ghana in that context was ironical. But come to think of it, even if Ghana pays more than 500 per litre and are not using the fuel to power their generator sets, cos you and I know there’s 247 power in Ghana, while we power our generator sets and still pay NEPA for poor power supply.

What is the value of the Naira to the dollar today?

Omo! Wake up jor!
Politics / Re: Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost ₦462/litre, Says NNPCL by 360Master: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Buhari Promax will buy his way to the Aso Villa with Lagos stolen treasury come 2023. That’s when the real suffering will begin…

If you’re current in Nigeria without a plan to jakpa even if na to go Ghana, you’re sitting on a keg of gun powder.

Lights my kpoli on while I watch ManU demolish Arsenal….� tongue
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Internet fraud Suspects In Abuja by 360Master: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2022
This is their agender to end corruption agenda. Wow!! shocked grin ; grin ; ; :DDDD
grin
This nation has indeed gone to the dogs.

How about the Buhari and APC/PDP politicians who collectively loot the country blind since the past 8 years?
Many of those people lined of ther never pick 1 kobo like this…and EFCC come dey scam dem bayiii… OMO!
Crime / Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by 360Master: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2022
This the level of poverty created by APC/Buhari in the past 8 years.
Many Nigerians slip into crime on a daily basis.

Kidnapping is the new goldmine, burglary, traffic robbery, money ritual, yahoo yahoo scam, pastopreneurs/AlfaPreneurs to mention a few.

Many housewives have now turned into strategic hoelowshows on social/dating sites all to survive this very useless APC,TINUBU,BUHARI government.

I am forced to fight for a tarmac at my bustop so I can collect my own share of the Cassava & Agbado courtesy Agbero Tinubu. tongue

The police and other security agencies sure have enough on their plates to battle with in the country.

Economic analysts have predicted the coming days to even be tougher.

Vote BuhariPromaX at your own peril….

POYusFul 2023.. A VOTE TO SAVE NIGERIA.
Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by 360Master: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu is a common thief with zero knowledge of the economy. Enriching agberos and others in your circle does not in anyway translate to economic development.

This same man ruled Lagos for whopping 8 years and didn’t build one single bridge. He unleashed agberos in their numbers to collect their own share of the kind of democracy he created; the kind he wants to replicate in the centre come 2023.

You cannot claim the achievements of your predecessors as yours when you, Tinubu, ruled for 8 years without a single achievement other than establishing & enriching the agberos inLagos….

He went ahead to remove the best performing Governor, Ambode, because he didn’t get free money for four years. Now, the vegetable, Sanwo Olu, whom he installed couldn’t do Jack without first taking a go
-ahead from him.

Keyamo already lost the little good left in him because of APC pocket money. That’s to the length the love of money can mess up a man’s life.

Tinubu will only become Lagos State President not Nigeria. Tuehhh!!!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by 360Master: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is sheer wickedness and the extent people can go can go to make money.

I am still of the opinion that this money ritual thing exist only in the minds of fools and the gullible. There is nothing of such!

Now, to anyone reading this who still thinks money ritual or what have you works; these idiotic moneyritualpreneurs will only deceive you to do harm to yourself, your neighbors or your loved ones, and in the end, it will dawn on you that it’s just a fluke but the deed has been done and cannot be undone.

Omo! God Abeg ooh! shocked
Family / Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by 360Master: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Your wife is already fucking multiple dicks. It’s only a matter of time that she’ll infect you with disease or better still bring you a bastard.

Plus, the silly question you’re asking about how you’re gonna take care of your 4 kids. What if you die or your wife eventually ran away with another man, how would your kids be taken care of?

Your wife has displayed gross disloyalty, and only living under your roof, waiting for the right time to dump your sorry ass for one of those many dicks she’s riding.

Your eye go clear soon when she give you HIV. Ode man!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video by 360Master: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hypocrisy is when you criticize or punish others for the same crime you’re engaged in.

The IGP, PSC, FDC and the Provost that tried him are all victims of same offense. The only variable that differentiates them is how BIG their envelop is.

The guy is a an old Inspector who has served for whopping 23 years. What happens to reduction in RANK? Would it stop others from taking bribe, Hell NO!!

Are police officers adequately remunerated? Would it stop bribery & corruption in the police?

How will that poor inspector feed is family now that his major source of income has been taken from him by the devilish IGP & BUHARI that does not have any qualifications nor a business of his own except Tax payers money?

Very USELESS PSC/PROVOST/IGP/FDC/PDP/APC/BUHARI/ sad
Politics / Re: Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government by 360Master: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Is this the handy work of ICPC not giving full details of how the money was gotten or poor journalism?

The Tisa isa senior Picker shocked grin
Education / Re: FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges by 360Master: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
When a dullard is in power, what do you expect?

2 things to get before 2023?

1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT &
2. PVC.

I've cleared number one and marking time already...
Education / Re: YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration by 360Master: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2022
This is a reminder that we should be very careful and Prayerful whenever we are at some certain stages of our lives. Enemies are there and don’t want us to breakthrough occasions like getting married, graduating from school, getting a new contract, building a house and other remarkable projects that’s of value to us.

That’s the time we need to PRAY fervently not celebrate and blow our own trumpet stupidly.

May God comfort the parents of this dude. It’s a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.