Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce (42921 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by MatrixCircle: 7:26pm On Feb 19
What a woman can't do against a man doesn't exist. No matter the love the man shows her.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by advanceDNA: 7:28pm On Feb 19
I give u kidney u go use am fvck another man...

Omoh see wicthcraft

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by MightySparrow: 7:31pm On Feb 19
Tinubu cause am ni
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by SapaProMax: 7:31pm On Feb 19
thesicilian:
But some women can be wicked sha
How on earth would you even think of divorcing a husband who literally gave part of himself to save your life?
They're the devil we have been taught to fear

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by advanceDNA: 7:33pm On Feb 19
thesicilian:
But some women can be wicked sha
How on earth would you even think of divorcing a husband who literally gave part of himself to save your life?

Wait....have you not heard the usual phrase they use in getting away with anything and make u look stvpid ...??..

"Did I force u to give me"

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by ceejay80s(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19
Return his kidney...simple
U wan use his kidney go fuuucck another person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by spiSeyi: 7:38pm On Feb 19
geoworldedu:
I don't think it's simping to donate kidney to your partner when things are rosy. And I don't think it's wickedness to ask back your kidney after a divorce as this man is rightly doing. What it means is that I gave you my kidney because you are my wife and since you won't be my wife anymore, then give me back my kidney. It's that simple and not simping.
If you know use your head dem go use am for you, your partner is only yours while she is im ur presence ✌
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19
Use|ess Man ..
Na Mu Mu dey go extra mile for em wife..
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by epainos: 7:43pm On Feb 19
That woman muat be bold. She divorced the oersob who saved her life. Lol. As in .....wow!
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by LordIsaac(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19
Anything you do for a woman, is done. Done think she will remember it when it is past. Simple!
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by blowjohn(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19
As a male who respects and likes women because of the kind of loving mum I have and the fact that I have come to understand what love, humanity, selflessness, sacrifice and companionship means, this woman in question actually has a lot to explain; no to the courts, but to her conscience and to God.

Speechless.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Promotions: 7:47pm On Feb 19
Some people get mind... with the way the world is going, i doubt i can make certain sacrifices for any human being
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Crowdboom(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

Please, can you tell me the verse where Jesus Christ said the statement above in the bible unambiguously?
"Accept me as your Lord and Savior"
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Calylove: 7:54pm On Feb 19
Whether a man should ask his divorced wife for gifts he has given her before the divorce can depend on various factors, including the legal and emotional aspects of the divorce, the nature of the gifts, and the specific circumstances of the individuals involved. Here are some considerations:

Legal Agreements: If there are legal agreements or court orders regarding the division of assets and gifts in the divorce settlement, those should be followed. Violating legal agreements can have consequences.

Emotional Sensitivity: Asking for gifts after a divorce can be emotionally sensitive. It's important to consider the feelings of both parties and whether such a request might lead to further tension or discomfort.

Nature of the Gifts: If the gifts in question were explicitly given as gifts and not as part of a joint purchase or investment, asking for them back might be seen as inappropriate. Gifts are typically considered the property of the recipient.

Communication and Respect: Open and respectful communication is key. If there are specific reasons for wanting certain items back, it may be more appropriate to discuss this matter calmly and respectfully.

Moving On: In many cases, it may be healthier for both parties to focus on moving forward after a divorce rather than dwelling on past possessions. Seeking closure and emotional well-being should be a priority.

It's advisable to consult with a legal professional or mediator who can provide guidance based on the specific laws and circumstances relevant to the divorce. Additionally, approaching such matters with empathy and a focus on healing can contribute to a smoother transition for both individuals involved.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Emma1Oj(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19
thesicilian:
Remove woman from your life and more than 90% of your problems are automatically solved
More Dan 90%.. talking from experience.

The peace you will have for not having that gender in your life is superbly incomparable.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Edusouls(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:
Anything you do for a woman just don't expect her to reciprocate or be always there for you.
As a boyfriend I bought a car for my then girlfriend who later became my wife with all my savings just for her to be happy and fulfilled, I made sure I filled her tank always without bordering where she drove to.

Years later after getting married to her my economy suffered a downturn while she got promotion in her work place and a big salary package.
She bought a new big car while I am still managing my old car.
Anytime I ask her for keys to her car to go out or go see a potential client whom I needed to display a little affluent packaging because of my line of work, she will remind me how I am a car spoiler, how I plan to use it to go pick up a girlfriend, how her car will be in danger of being snatched, how my eyes is always on her car, how I don't buy fuel for her, how I overspeed, how the last time I drove her car she spent N1m at the autoshop to fix things even though its a lie, how she dreamt where the devil was following me when I was driving her car, hian!🤧🤧
This was someone I spent my last money to buy her first car as a bachelor even when I tried to force her to do my bidding she reported me to relatives.

When I met our relatives virtually every one of them will tell me "abeg leave am na woman, in marriage you have to tolerate, since she doesn't want you to use her car just let her be, na so God take woman; I realised that as a man you are alone in marriage"

Joking ke!
If many married men tell you what they are silently passing through and the betrayals they have had to endure from their wives at various times you go fear to get married, but in order not to discourage younger people from the marriage institution we just endure and move on which is actually not easy as it takes emotional toll on many men.
chai women Gods second mistake
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Sleekfingers: 7:58pm On Feb 19
Kobicove:
White people can be mad a times.

A person who donated kidney to you free of charge practically owns you...how you go get mind carry am go court?! shocked

Is the black race any better?
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by gaddafe(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19
thesicilian:
Remove woman from your life and more than 90% of your problems are automatically solved

I'm telling you. I wish I knew some of the things I knew now early enough. I would have been a Reverend father.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by 360Master: 8:02pm On Feb 19
Fear Women!!!!

She wants to run away with his organ and give her kpekus to another man.

Why I go buy you phone you come dey use am chat another man. That man must buy am for you now….. shocked

Sha fear Women 247-365
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Emma1Oj(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:
Anything you do for a woman just don't expect her to reciprocate or be always there for you.
As a boyfriend I bought a car for my then girlfriend who later became my wife with all my savings just for her to be happy and fulfilled, I made sure I filled her tank always without bordering where she drove to.

Years later after getting married to her my economy suffered a downturn while she got promotion in her work place and a big salary package.
Anytime I ask her for keys to her car to go out or go see a potential client whom I needed to display a little affluent packaging because of my line of work, she will remind me how I am a car spoiler, how I plan to use it to go pick up a girlfriend, how her car will be in danger of being snatched, how my eyes is always on her car, how I don't buy fuel for her, how I overspeed, how the last time I drove her car she spent N1m at the autoshop to fix things even though its a lie, how she dreamt where the devil was following me when I was driving her car, hian!🤧🤧
This was someone I spent my last money to buy her first car as a bachelor even when I tried to force her to do my bidding she reported me to relatives.

When I met our relatives virtually every one of them will tell me "abeg leave am na woman, in marriage you have to tolerate, since she doesn't want you to use her car just let her be, na so God take woman; I realised that as a man you are alone in marriage"

Joking ke!
If many married men tell you what they are silently passing through and the betrayals they have had to endure from their wives at various times you go fear to get married, but in order not to discourage younger people from the marriage institution we just endure and move on which is actually not easy as it takes emotional toll on many men.
If I say I'm not touch, I'm a big lie scammer. I will go rent a different apartment for myself... Can't live with such person and she will never ever get anything from me again.. in terms of paying the kids schl fees I will go do it myself.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by zuby4real10(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19
Dpharisee:

This waa someone I spent my last money to buy her first car as a bachelor
I planned to surprise my wife with any small car of N3m(my budget) immidiately we got married in June so that she will be using it to be going to school cos she just started 100 level recently. But I swear after reading this heart breaking story I have changed my mind. I will rather use the money do other things. Women are really heartless.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by OkukoIgbo: 8:09pm On Feb 19
baralatie:

You already have kids o

They will still survive if the parents die.
I am also reciprocating her wickedness to her.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by aestake: 8:09pm On Feb 19
dalass:

You Gerrit 💯 grin grin grin
Yeah. Guiding myself accordingly.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Emma1Oj(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19
Calitoscassius:
They are married, she is not his girlfriend and they have 3 children together. That was why he gave her his kidney.

Stop being ridiculous, don't you have sisters, Aunties and a mother?
let me not tell you what's on my mind, so you can sleep in peace to night.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Dpharisee: 8:09pm On Feb 19
zuby4real10:

I planned to surprise my wife with any small car of N3m(my budget) immidiately we got married in June so that she will be using it to be going to school cos she just started 100 level recently. But I swear after reading this heart breaking story I have changed my mind. I will rather use the money do other things. Women are really heartless.
Do whatever pleases you for her but don't expect anything from her in return so that you won't feel disappointed in future
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by 1972xy: 8:09pm On Feb 19
The only person I know that can help this man is Indabosky.
The man with 7 powers. By the the time he uses 3 out of his 7 powers ,the woman will pay him his money.
Putosky combine with indabosky can even solve the problem.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Emma1Oj(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19
Ashirioluwa:
He will most definitely lose the case because there was no financial agreement between them during the exchange. Also, it's illegal under federal law to sell organs.
what is this one saying? So you think this happened in Nigeria where you can bribe judge?
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by ThaFirstLady: 8:15pm On Feb 19
How heartless can a person be? Omo! Someone gave you a part of themselves to give you a new lease of life, you wanna divorce that person Nna eh, people dey oh! But make GOD no let bad people join good people. Make bad people dey marry bad people, make good people dey marry good people....tf? Let the judge rule in favor of this man or she returns the kidney.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Emma1Oj(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19
seguno2:

Why is this 2009 news story on nairaland front page

So you will learn and guard your kidney jealously and not give it out to pussy.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Ecosafe: 8:16pm On Feb 19
but boss is marriage a prison??
Dpharisee:

When I met our relatives virtually every one of them will tell me "abeg leave am na woman, in marriage you have to tolerate, since she doesn't want you to use her car just let her be, na so God take woman"
I realised that as a man you are alone in marriage.

Joking ke?
Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by dkidd: 8:17pm On Feb 19
spiSeyi:
Another SIMP has been used and dumped, women are known to be betrayals right from time. The only creature that betrayed Man & God 4 a serpent should be handled logically.
Never deal with any woman emotionally nah wetin dem dey chop dey know undecided. She probably left the SIMP bcs he can no longer hit harder with his 1 kidney grin
Lol u no well aswear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce by Honestey: 8:22pm On Feb 19
Good, she must return back the kidney with interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.