Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

360Master's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360Master's Profile / 360Master's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
angry
TheOldGods:
snap underneath the car and let's check for leaks.

The leak that you bore there right..

Oya comma snap and check the leaks now.. O to twenty…..yeye dey smell…
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
greggng:

1m

Sorry can’t fly…

Thank you.
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Autos / My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Car is first body paint..
All papers intact..
AC is factory fitted
Sound Engine & Gear
Nothing to fix except front & back bumper need repainting to tour taste..

First & Direct Owner & Sound Body***

Good for your Uber Hustle… No dull am..

Come with your mechanic for Inspection ASP before this goodness elude you.

Price: 1.380k Pere

Mobile: 09035863762

Romance / Re: My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? by 360Master: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Talking from experience. It’s a BIG RED FLAG bro. best length you should go with such kinda woman is dating and nothing more. If you think that would change with time, you are in for a long ride.

If she won’t change such tendencies now that you’re dating, there’s zero probability she’ll change in marriage. By the time you start having kids you will create a divorce thread here …no ill wishing… cool
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) by 360Master: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nigeria is a country where anything goes. The security architecture is in shambles and we all live everyday by chance not knowing what happens the next minute.

Crimes like this will continue to linger until we as a people and govt. is ready to do the right thing.

I can bet my balls that this guy would be released after oiling the palms of some highly placed figures in govt.

There was indeed a country shocked angry
Travel / Re: Rock Collapses On Tourists During A Boat Ride In Brazil (photo, Video) by 360Master: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wow! What a terrible way to die. May God not let us be in the wrong place at the wrong time as a poster above me has said. Amen.

The captain shouldn’t have tilted the boat towards the falling rock, he could have averted the accident by reversing instantly.

May the Soul of the Departed R.I.P. Sad! sad
Romance / Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by 360Master: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Take women, even your lovely housewives, serious at your own peril…These bitches ain’t so loyal… They’ll Bleep their married & Single Xes even in marriage, bring in a bastards for men to cater and do all manners of things….

What a way to end it… Coded HoeLowShow embarassed couldn’t even manage to pass only 1 night, ordinary 1 night ooo, or even accord OP a pinch of regard by choosing another location to ply her hoeing business, it has to be the same hotel and more worsening, directly opposite dude room….
shocked shocked
God saved you from marrying a hoe… Thank your Star grin

Fear that gender if you wanna live long…. undecided

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by 360Master: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2021
This one na mumu hungry mofos hian!

I recalled a time I dated a certain lady, beautiful to the core, she told me her Samsung phone screen got broken and bla bla bla… I got her a new one the next day even higher version… a day after, we broke up…I just looked away….

In her lean mind she don chop me… last week I was in her street at a certain party, see how this babe dey struggle to serve me food even she almost fell..

I just said thank you and looked away before she made an attempt to start a conversation again…

Rule of thumb is don’t gift/give/loan what you cannot afford to lose…��‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.