Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

360Master's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360Master's Profile / 360Master's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms by 360Master: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
I foresee, PDP winning in the morning & afternoon but at night, I mean TONIGHT, Tinubu & APC, I’m afraid, will turn on their Rigging Machine all through tonight and rig out Adeleke through the backing of Buhari’s Federal government. Davido, PDP and the Osun people will grumble and wail while INEC will be forced to declare Oyetola Winner of this Ill-fated election.

This I have seen. grin

Nigeria remains a laughing stock amongst Nations of the World.
Politics / Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by 360Master: 5:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Says a very useless Old Man without a single Legacy.

Crime / Re: Roadside Petrol Dealer Reportedly Sets Varsity Student Ablaze In Akwa Ibom by 360Master: 5:53am On Jul 12, 2022
greggng:
Common sense should prevail at every given time in any issue . Always be the bigger person in every matter . Some might think you are weak but this strategy has been helping me .I cannot fight over 500naira . Infact , I don't even fight over money ..is important we don't take laws into our hand..it could back fire . Let's live in peace. I will like to hear the culprit side of the story b4 , I criticise him . Who knows he might ve acted in self defence ...anything can happen when you are fighting for survival

I quite agree with you bro.

This reminds me about the day I boarded a cab, usually the distance is 100 Naira and the driver, midway, said it’s 200naira. I told him I worked in that axis and I go there almost everyday. Then I realized he was the trouble type. I felt kinda cheated but I told him that if he thinks I am gonna resort to fighting, he’s a joker and even if we had fought I knew he couldn’t match my physicality. And what if he draws a knife or a weapon and stab me before I could say Jack, what am I gonna tell people when I’m asked what led to the fight?

I told him and looked him in the eye that Hey! I am not gonna drag this with you cos I can’t see myself fighting you cos of 100 and I feel cheated. I could leave the change for you but certainly not in this manner. You’ll meet a low-lifer like you who would be willing to go that low with you soon.

I walked away with the guy looking stunned.

Crime / Re: Roadside Petrol Dealer Reportedly Sets Varsity Student Ablaze In Akwa Ibom by 360Master: 5:30am On Jul 12, 2022
I expected a 200 level student of philosophy to think rationally and understand the reason it is called a black market.

Black market means ‘’anything you go get you take, good or bad”. Hence, the boy brought the problem upon himself. Why not call a Gen. technician to service his Gen. and part with another 500 or 1k rather than going to fight a street thug because of 500? He should know better as an educated folk. But rather he wanted to form Aluta for a common thug and the fuel got tested on him. SORRY!

This is a further warning to everyone one of us out there. Current day Nigeria is full of frustrated people who gets mad at the slightest provocation. Let’s live with caution.

Just yesterday, I was stranded cos I couldn’t get fuel so I met with a black market guy who promised to sell a 10ltrs of fuel for double the amount. Why I didn’t buy wasn’t because I couldn’t afford it given the fact that I was on low gas but I asked myself what if this fuel was adulterated it could damage the engine of my car which I bought for 450k just 2 weeks ago. So I zoomed off and low and behold, I got fuel at 165 per litre fee kilometers away from the guy.

Living current day Nigeria is sense.
Politics / Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by 360Master: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2022
So, this is the best this useless Jandor or what do they call him can offer?

A joke of the century.

PDP in Lagos is a puppet of Tinubu Dynasty.

Perhaps a continuation of Jennifer’s Diary kiss

Unserious bunch!
Religion / Re: Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition by 360Master: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
So, a government that cannot offer the dividends of democracy to his masses would rather take down the investments that took sweats and blood, of the owner, to build. Isn’t that cruel?

Man inhumanity to his fellow Man. shocked

May Nigeria never happen to us all. Amen.

Crime / Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by 360Master: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
GROSS! shocked

An average black man is full of Wickedness.

May God deliver us from every evil persons on our paths.

AMEN!!
Politics / Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by 360Master: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
The confusion in both APC & PDP was installed by God for the actualization of a New Nigeria. Peter Obi is the right candidate. And this time, we must get it right.

Nigerian youths, let’s rise. Peter Obi 2023.

Wike is Obidient .

Health / Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by 360Master: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
This one lacks self control and discipline. You’re unfit for an ideal man.

The truth is majority of people replying to this thread have masturbated at one point or another but the ability to be able to put an end to a bad behavior makes you a man.

You are probably jobless or don’t have something serious going on for you reason you spent 12years of your life deforming yourself.

It’s a change of mindset you need not the kind of food to regain your strength. Occupy your mind and get your ass out and engage yourself in something meaningful that you don’t have such idle time.

Agba Masturbator grin

Nairaland / General / Re: Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. by 360Master: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Travicon:
Hello Nairalanders,
I will try as much as possible to make the write-up short.

I am a 21years old guy at a Russian university with two Nigerian roommates (In the hostel though). We averagely get the same amount of money as an allowance monthly, but mine always finishes first.

I don't spend unnecessarily on myself, and we cook together. I discovered after two months of staying together that they care less about buying things that we generally use in the room. For instance, I always buy food season, detergents, and cooking oil (quite expensive).

I cook most of the time. Anytime I decide not to cook, we always go hungry and I can't cope with that. This has made my cash always run out faster and I can't stop them from eating my food or using the things I buy.

There was a time also I lend the last money with me (100k in naira) to my best friend then in Nigeria because he claimed his dad was sick and promised to repay by month-end. I didn't have anything to take me through the remaining days of the month but I gave it out because he was a close friend. Month-end, I couldn't get money from my sponsor because of some issues. I contacted my guy but he stopped replying to me on WhatsApp. I managed to get 20k but the rest is probably history now.

Whenever people talk about their problems, I always feel for them to the extent of giving out my money even if it's the last cash on me. I have never had a girlfriend, but I don't always have the strength to reject if a girl asks for airtime or money from me (including my mum and sisters though)

I always try to go to any length to see people happy even if it means borrowing money from another person for them. I'm that foolish. Generally, I'm too soft-hearted and nice but I don't know how to solve this problem. Someone advised me I should get a girlfriend who should always be angry with me if I'm being too nice to people and that will help me solve the problem to some extent but I think it won't.

I'm not from a rich family, not even from an average family. I'm even from a polygamous home so I know what it means to have suffered as a Nigerian. I was on the street and I guess that's what is making me this weak emotionally. I'm a simp all-around in my life and relationship with people. People are always cheating on me, taking advantage of who I am.

I NEED genuine HELP, please.

You are not free yet you want to free others.

Free yourself first before you think about freeing others.

You lack principles and trust people more than you trust yourself.

You clearly didn’t inculcate the right values and it’s not too late to start before these so called parasites send you to your grave.

You’d better start taking initiative. Learn to say NO even when the person is dying. Save and put a cap to your daily or monthly spending. Open an investment account that you cannot touch for a certain months or a year and save for yourself leaving your personal upkeep money. I bet you’d not want to give this to your friends cos cos you’ll go hungry too.

Get yourself books on personal financial management and develop yourself.

But in all, don’t stop doing good cos it’s a virtue.

Goodluck in your studies bro.
Crime / Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of Military Officer Riding Motorcycle Against Traffic by 360Master: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2022
Stupid civilian police officers who are not enlightened enough to understand the concept of esprit de corps.

The funny thing is that each of the mobile officers rough-handling that young Army Officer on mufti also have bikes and will commit the same offense after close of duty.

Their pay masters who are even 10x corrupt will never do this to themselves. The poor are truly their own enemies. Awon Ode cry

Politics / Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 360Master: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness

So, for instance, your 21 years old brother was promised to be helped to the UK, wasn’t briefed about his major purpose of going to the UK nor was his consent sought angry by the Ekweremadus. Luckily, due to the organized system in the UK, he was briefed before the procedure and at that point it dawned on him he was sponsored to the UK for the love they have for his young Organ not him.

What now happens after the procedure? He’ll probably be given a peanut and sent back to streets where he was picked from and then they’ll shut their gigantic gate against him and when he’s done spending the paltry sum on checkups and not able to get the needed medical attention while, their daughter, Sonia will continue posting pictures on IG while living healthy with Nwanimi’s Stolen Kidney. What a sorry story.

Crime / Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by 360Master: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Exact reason they ganged up against Ambode to pave way for this useless, incompetent, finger-pointing Sanwo Olu, whom they control to do their bidding.

Lagos State is a Glorified Slum and the LASTMA officials are an upgraded Agbero association, created to absolve the thugs who are not favoured in MC Oluomo’s Agbero Association.

As confirmed in another thread that Lagos State is the 2nd worst city to live in the World. Those are the kinds of awards their Vegetable-Pampers-wearing-Drug Baron will replicate in Nigeria if, God forbid, he crooked his way into Aso Rock in 2023.

If you've had an encounter with this so-called LASTMA officials you'll understand my statement better.

Awon Lokan! as if Nigerian Presidency is their Birthright. SHAMEFUL

Politics / Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by 360Master: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Too many unpatriotic human beings we have in Nigeria. Tinubu is corrupt when he didn’t share part of the stolen treasury with you and he’s a saint now that little crumbs gets to you.

Y’all I’ll be put to shame in 2023. The crowed that will troop out to PO will be 3times more than EndSars.

PO is the bloodless revolution that will happen in Nigeria. Great time ahead.
Romance / Re: 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady by 360Master: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
That’s what you see when you marry born hoe. No intellect except the rotten p**sy. A gross liability and a fish-brained low-lifer.

These ones cannot add any value to a man’s life except the pussy. Men are really going through a hard time from the hands of this pussy gender. grin

Career / Re: I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. by 360Master: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
So sorry to hear your sad story dear OP.

Please don’t give up. Being able to accept that there is a problem at all is solving it and you are clearly on the right track.

Some folks have given you very good advices here:
1. Finish your Botany course, don’t defer your program cos you might not be able to come back to complete it.
2. Walk into Yaba Left if you’re in Lagos or any other Psychiatry hospital and truly you’ll find a lasting solution to your health problems. This happened to my Older sister for about 10 years with relapsing episodes at short and sometimes long intervals. We went to all prayer houses and spent a lot of money until the day I started earning and it happened again. My mum, as usual, wanted us to go to one Baba again and I said never again, I took her to Yaba left and was shocked that the drugs administered to her was less than 2000 and she recovered and regularly went for checks. That was the end of her schizophrenia and it’s been over 3 years now. That was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life.
3. If you have passion for the photography or the shoe making (Not mending) go for it. Better to learn a trade than work 20k or less cos it will be a waste of time in the end.
4. Lastly, I can tell that your parents are still influencing your choices at your age. Please, try to begin to make decisions for yourself. Your parents are seeing things from their own archaic point of view you do not have to follow all they tell you at your age.

Free yourself and help your condition. You’ll come out better in the end.

God be with you OP.

Politics / Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by 360Master: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
I am not a cultist but I kept on playing the video back to back sotey to join Buccaneer come dey hungry me. His swags, the song and the 360 roll plus the way he held the AK47 plus the doff of the beret looks so sleek.

Though, he got demoted from the force but would definitely be promoted in the cult-dom for identifying with the cult with his full chest. Most of the top police officers, infact, the panels that demoted him, are also members of the cult. To succeed in the police in Nigeria, you must be a cultist or a very strong ritualist.

I still ask people who join cults their motivation to be members and I haven’t yet heard any sensible reason.

Above all, that guy is a rank and file and has little or nothing to lose cos Nigeria Police Force is a very useless organization. Period!
Politics / Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by 360Master: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
I’m a Jew but kept to playing the video back to back sotey to join Buccaneer come dey hungry me. His swags, the song and the 360 roll plus the way he held the AK47 plus the doff of the beret looks so sleek.

Though, he got demoted from the force but would definitely be promoted in the cult-dom for identifying with the cult with his full chest. Most of the top police officers, infact, the panels that demoted him, are also members of the cult. To succeed in the police in Nigeria, you must be a cultist or a very strong ritualist.

I still ask people who join cults their motivation to be members and I haven’t yet heard any sensible reason.

Above all, that guy is a rank and file and has little or nothing to lose cos Nigeria Police Force is a very useless organization. Period!
Politics / Re: Desmond Elliott Dances To 'Buga' After Winning APC Ticket For Lagos Assembly by 360Master: 3:03pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author grin=englishmart post=113252584] The Buga song is a hit, a hit to those who have either had a concussion from a hit or are plain stupid [/quote]

I thought I was the only one who thinks that song was whack. This goes to show the intellects of we the youths of this country, Nigeria.

Majority of the youth would rather support an Atiku or Tinubu over Peter Obi. Meanwhile, Zazu Crooner, Portable has proudly bagged 2 nominations at this year’s Headies award. SMH
Celebrities / Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by 360Master: 10:49pm On May 06, 2022
This old Pig is the role model of most Nigerian /ladies hoelowshows.. Nothing offer except Nyash & watery kpekus…..

Dear God. Deliver my gender from that gender…Amin��

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by 360Master: 10:18am On May 02, 2022
lipsrsealed embarassedThese are the kind of boys the current day Nigeria is breeding.

You are a THIEF and you know it.

Because of boy/girlfriend you want to ruin another person’s business and you are so bold to post it here.

Karma is real and will catch up with you someday soon.

Radarada

Crime / Re: Alaka, Juju Scam Kingpin, Others Arraigned For N250m Fraud, Remanded In Prison by 360Master: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
This man, Alhaji Alaka is a known 419/scammer and has made headlines in the past on this same scam. He is the chief coordinator of the Badoos that Killed people for rituals in Ikorodu few years back.

How he continued to evade justice depicts the bad state of crime & the weak Justice system in current day Nigeria.

I hope this time he’ll not go scot free. Radarada angry

Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Keep the call coming…!

So peeps are coming for inspection today, East, north west & south.

You blink, you miss.
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2022
johnmartus:
Why are you aggressive this way. So you believe someone will buy this car 1m?

Don’t worry if her buyer comes I’ll share transaction receipt with you as you obviously don’t know the value of that car.

Maybe you’re confused by the pictures right… Kosi probs!
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Tip
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Walkee:
How much would repainting cost?
Also, how is the sound system?

Not sure what that cost in the current Buhari Nigeria…

Maybe you need ask a painter,..
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 12:21am On Feb 17, 2022
johnmartus:

Go eat nkwobi and a sun with your 750k…

It’s obvious you reside in Benin Republic not present day Nigeria….
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Walkee:
How much would repainting cost?
Also, how is the sound system?

You can repaint to your taste…

Sound system is without issues.

You might just need to change the rear shocks and that’s all.

It’s a buy and drive no hidden issues and well maintained car.

Keep the calls coming….
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
TheOldGods:
and what do you mean first and direct owner? Did you buy this car brand new? If not, this car may have been used by over 5 people before entering naija. Change your writing

Sorry Mr. In Naija parlance it’s a different ball game entirely. By direct owner, I mean I bought it toks and reselling a well maintained car to a would be lucky buyer.

Thanks and help share with friends who might be interested…
Autos / Re: My 03 Camry Big Daddy Is Now Ready To Go by 360Master: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59