Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Before You Fire The Shots. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Fire The Shots. (19054 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Gleefreak125(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
A thread from 2017 Show me the mode who did this? Just take it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Deicide: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Toks2008:

-You sent a message to your Bae and h/she did not respond even when the status shows "read" or "online" and you conclude you are ignored.
Why would someone open a message when they know they don't wanna reply to it? Even if they don't wanna reply to it at that moment what stops them for giving a short reply like "Be right back (BRB)", " Am sorry i cant reply to this righ now am busy", " Something came up BRB' etc?

Abegi let us try to be civil,@ as for me anyone that opens a msg and doesn't reply the person is going straight to blocked list and your number gets deleted. If i can't reply someone at the moment i do tell them. Some of this mofos international ignore who knows what games they are playing? Ignoring me would make me like you more?

If you don't wanna reply me plainly tell me "I cant reply to this" or block my number! And besides how can a chat progress if you cant reply to the previous messages?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Toks2008:
A teacher teaching Maths to seven-year-old Laiq asked him,

“If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?”

Within a few seconds Laiq replied confidently, “Four!”

The dismayed teacher was expecting an effortless correct answer, three. She was disappointed. “Maybe the child did not listen properly.” – she thought.

She repeated, “Laiq, listen carefully. If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?”

Laiq had seen the disappointment on his teacher’s face. He calculated again on his fingers. But within him he was also searching for the answer that will make the teacher happy. His search for the answer was not for the correct one, but the one that will make his teacher happy.
This time hesitatingly he replied, “Four.”

The disappointment stayed on the teacher’s face. She remembered that Laiq liked strawberries.
She thought maybe he doesn’t like apples and that is making him loose focus.

This time with an exaggerated excitement and twinkling in her eyes she asked, “If I give you one strawberry and one strawberry and one strawberry, then how many you will have?”

Seeing the teacher happy, young Laiq calculated on his fingers again. There was no pressure on him, but a little on the teacher. She wanted her new approach to succeed.
With a hesitating smile young Laiq replied, “Three?”

The teacher now had a victorious smile. Her approach had succeeded. She wanted to congratulate herself.

But one last thing remained. Once again she asked him, “Now if I give you one apple and one apple and one more apple how many will you have?”
Promptly Laiq answered, “Four!”

The teacher was aghast. “How Laiq, how?” she demanded in a little stern and irritated voice.
In a voice that was low and hesitating young Laiq replied, “Because I already have one apple in my bag.[/color]

This story brings to mind the mistake many of us make in judging people and also makes us understand that we must avoid prejudice at all cost and wait until we hear people out before making wrong conclusions or forming an opinion about them.

-You call someone and the person did not pick up after several attempts and you quickly blocked or deleted that number.

-You sent a message to your Bae and h/she did not respond even when the status shows "read" or "online" and you conclude you are ignored.

-You asked a rich friend or family member for money and h/she does not give you and you say he is a wicked or stingy man.

-Your Bae was seen in a hotel with someone else holding hands and smiling....oh they must have had a good time together...

-You read a news and you quickly make irrational comments just to see a contrary report latter.

-You hear one side of a story and you quickly pass judgment without hearing the other party.

-You just hold grudges against someone who has no dotty clue that h/she offends you and you just keep hating and harboring bitterness whilst the person in question is busy living a happy life.

I can go on and on to highlight endless instances where you seem to be convinced about your judgment based on an erroneous observation or misconstrued information yet you could be so so wrong.

When someone gives you an answer that is different from what you expect, don’t think they are wrong. There could be an angle that you may not have thought about yet and no matter how seemingly sure a situation may present itself, be sure to know the facts from the people or person involved before passing judgment.

No matter how it seems...before you fire that shots,always find out the facts else you may make terrible judgments that may jettison potentially wonderful union and possibly ignite avoidable resentment.

I hope this makes sense.

Toks2008...you get sense.
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by technicallyrich(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
nobody will enter your mind,to know what you are thinkin,but judge you,just the way you are.
Seeing people that care in a wicked world is abnormal.
Expecting Good people in a devilish world,is crazy.
You must be devilish,to survive in a devilsh world.
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by LZAA: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Toks2008:

“If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?”

The dismayed teacher was expecting an effortless correct answer, three. She was disappointed. “Maybe the child did not listen properly.” – she thought.

She repeated, “Laiq, listen carefully. If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?”

Laiq had seen the disappointment on his teacher’s face. He calculated again on his fingers. But within him he was also searching for the answer that will make the teacher happy. His search for the answer was not for the correct one, but the one that will make his teacher happy.

The disappointment stayed on the teacher’s face. She remembered that Laiq liked strawberries.

This time with an exaggerated excitement and twinkling in her eyes she asked, “If I give you one strawberry and one strawberry and one strawberry, then how many you will have?”

Seeing the teacher happy, young Laiq calculated on his fingers again. There was no pressure on him, but a little on the teacher. She wanted her new approach to succeed.

The teacher now had a victorious smile. Her approach had succeeded. She wanted to congratulate herself.

But one last thing remained. Once again she asked him, “Now if I give you one apple and one apple and one more apple how many will you have?”

The teacher was aghast. “How Laiq, how?” she demanded in a little stern and irritated voice.
In a voice that was low and hesitating young Laiq replied, “Because I already have one apple in my bag.[/color]

This story brings to mind the mistake many of us make in judging people and also makes us understand that we must avoid prejudice at all cost and wait until we hear people out before making wrong conclusions or forming an opinion about them.

-You call someone and the person did not pick up after several attempts and you quickly blocked or deleted that number.

-You asked a rich friend or family member for money and h/she does not give you and you say he is a wicked or stingy man.

-Your Bae was seen in a hotel with someone else holding hands and smiling....oh they must have had a good time together...

-You read a news and you quickly make irrational comments just to see a contrary report latter.

-You hear one side of a story and you quickly pass judgment without hearing the other party.

-You just hold grudges against someone who has no dotty clue that h/she offends you and you just keep hating and harboring bitterness whilst the person in question is busy living a happy life.

I can go on and on to highlight endless instances where you seem to be convinced about your judgment based on an erroneous observation or misconstrued information yet you could be so so wrong.

When someone gives you an answer that is different from what you expect, don’t think they are wrong. There could be an angle that you may not have thought about yet and no matter how seemingly sure a situation may present itself, be sure to know the facts from the people or person involved before passing judgment.

No matter how it seems...before you fire that shots,always find out the facts else you may make terrible judgments that may jettison potentially wonderful union and possibly ignite avoidable resentment.

I hope this makes sense.
Baba i've been with babes wey dy count gees as stats for their inbox(then) and DM(now) and them dy laff as they show me msgs from gees
Bone that tin
If a girl digs u she will reply
No dy console yasef
Btw #buharinterview is trending
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by tellwisdom: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2019
OP u are a very foolish boi...what is my Bae locking hands with a man for; in a hotel?? E be like say ur head dey twitch angry
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2019
You. Copy too much,stop copying this is an old story
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Daeylar(f): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Thread from Feb 2017,

Almost a good 2 years ago. sad

Oh well.
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by teemanbastos(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Toks2008:

I hope this makes sense.
superb one! God bless
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Sike(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2019
ENLIGHTENING
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Mryacks: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Toks2008:

I hope this makes sense.

Yes, it made sense....gracias!
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
This story is very thoughtful teaching everyone to think deeply and consider other options before taking any decision or action. Thanks so much for this....

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Smily202(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2021
Reminiscing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.