Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? (12333 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Obsessed Woman Breaks Into Man’s Home To Bath Unclad After Just One Date. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2017
khiaa:

That is so sweet but unfortunately I'm far far away.
How have you been? smiley
The last time Dre11, Truckpusher, Chucky234 and others tries to take away my Khiaa they wen t missing for a year.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Behira(f): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
ifymagik:
BEHIRA Anytime Anyday
Lol
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by bibijay123(f): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
veekid:
Bibijay123; what an intelligent being tongue oya chop kiss. Muuuaaaahhhhhhhhh kiss kiss kiss

Awww kiss oshey boo

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Genea(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
princeakins:
With Genea and we ll b talking about money grin
abi ooo, the amount that would be entering my own account grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Genea(f): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gbemishile1:
genea.ow far now?
Oya come make we go there
will u be my val?
awwwn, dats so lovelykiss
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by DanielGb(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bumbae1 . She is smart.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
DanielGb:
Bumbae1 . She is smart.

kiss aww so lovely
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by DanielGb(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

kiss aww so lovely

I trust my instinct so much.

I sent you a message?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
DanielGb:

I trust my instinct so much.

I sent you a message?
Ok will check it going to bed
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by freshkik(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2017
jst 2 i have noticed for now hadez and concnigress cute but abit rude (no pun intended) and kinda harsh...."harsh" (strict) girls are the best to make as either as friends,or confidants (or more) ...they are the best buddies (but thats if person fit gather enough patience and tolerance to break through that tough barrier they 1st give you) ...
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 3:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Bunchersstab:
The last time Dre11, Truckpusher, Chucky234 and others tries to take away my Khiaa they wen t missing for a year.

Lol grin Sweetheart no one can ever take me away from you, without you there is no me. Truckpusher and Dre are my brothers, and Chucky has been missing in action for a year now, hmmm, honey are you responsible for that? smiley
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by khiaa(f): 3:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I actually thought we both agreed on u coming, didn't know we were only flirting with words, well I been good anyways,

Lol smiley I would love to visit but it won't be for valentines day but as far as dating I think for your safety we had better forget about it because you're (we're) being watched. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:44am On Feb 06, 2017
khiaa:

Lol smiley I would love to visit but it won't be for valentines day but as far as dating I think for your safety we had better forget about it because you're (we're) being watched. grin

My safety, being watched? I ain't a ystd kid no more and I'm the type that plays the game by the rules to avoid any savages, having a date here is my problem and my problem only, unless it is something to be shameful of, I'm gonna keep wanting what I want
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by firstking01(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2017
desquad:
i don't do val lipsrsealed

I'll just order some vintage refiner wine and enjoy my day with the wine cool
You mean you would 've loved to picked "refiner" for a vals date??...

Cc refiner you have an admirer heregrin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by nawa4naija2: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2017
baba,,you don spend ur 18 million finish
judefcc:
DeepFriedPuff chicken and some french fries grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2017
nawa4naija2:
baba,,you don spend ur 18 million finish
grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

and how would u knw datundecided

i reckon u dont knw the name/moniker of the person u're looking 4 cos if u did u wouldnt have mistaken mr beansandbread 4 him

how sure are u i aiint him

i really could be d 1 u knw, scratch that I AM THE ONE cool

how ya doing
lipsrsealed I forgot about this mention tell now. Excuse it
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by nawa4naija2: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2017
that niqqa needs to answer me joor
how can he still be looking for a date here
when im don already tell us say he wan marry

what am saying is that judefcc request is canceled and disqualified
and am now the one on board grin grin grin
so when are u gonna be free,,,lemme tak you out wink wink
DeepFriedPuff:
grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2017
nawa4naija2:
that niqqa needs to answer me joor
how can he still be looking for a date here
when im don already tell us say he wan marry

what am saying is that judefcc request is canceled and disqualified
and am now the one on board grin grin grin
so when are u gonna be free,,,lemme tak you out wink wink
u teach me advance pidgin and I'll set up a date grin deal ?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by nawa4naija2: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2017
i can do that
but you have to learn it in the other room angry angry
DeepFriedPuff:
u teach me advance pidgin and I'll set up a date grin deal ?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2017
nawa4naija2:
i can do that
but you have to learn it in the other room angry angry
ok angry let's go now and gimmie my lesson
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
lipsrsealed I forgot about this mention tell now. Excuse it

embarassed
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by nawa4naija2: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin i no go again ooh
#istandwithmyself smiley smiley
DeepFriedPuff:
ok angry let's go now and gimmie my lesson
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2017
nawa4naija2:
grin grin grin i no go again ooh
#istandwithmyself smiley smiley
big head angry u better gimmie my lesson or I'll beat u
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by firestar(f): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
firestar, if i could just see and chat with her for only 5 minutes. I wont ask for anything more cry

undecided

You are chatting now, aren't you?
Seeing me however will take permission.
Or visa. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Joshrob(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Ritababe..crushing on that babe like mad
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2017
firestar:

undecided

You are chatting now, aren't you?
Seeing me however will take permission.
Or visa. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

You just made my day! I'll be the happiest all day long. Where have you been hiding?

Can you make my dream come true? cry
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin Sweetheart no one can ever take me away from you, without you there is no me. Truckpusher and Dre are my brothers, and Chucky has been missing in action for a year now, hmmm, honey are you responsible for that? smiley

So sweet!

Chucky234 other name is Nnamdi Kanu.
He has been under DSS custody for crime I dont know
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2017
khiaa:

So sweet!

Chucky234 other name is Nnamdi Kanu.
He has been under DSS custody for crime I dont know . I miss him and Mancade5
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by Stellamariss(f): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2017
kureshi007:
A lady with big Toto, sorry I mean camel toe.I won't mention name
better for u
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? by ritababe(f): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Joshrob:
Ritababe..crushing on that babe like mad

small boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.