Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March (66822 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by blkmum700: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2017
ehie:
ure life cannot get any better than where it is. Brain dead oxygen waster

why putting a protest on your head like it's your family problem, did i ask 2face to cancel the protest,why not direct your ire to 2face and ask him why he cancel the protest,i can see you have hollow brain,i don't talk to girls with hollow brain,i repeat call for your own protest or carry on with the protest and sacrifice yourself for others.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by 4tune490(m): 12:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Ppl dey 4 dis Kon3. I salut Sir.

But.....

gaskiyamagana:
We knew he no fit this yeye protest, but someone somewhere is pushing am. Only God save him, he for no say politics no be music. We don sew finished his detension charges and prison clothes

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by FavoredGuy: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2017
People name dey follow them! 2face get double face. E go soon stand with Oga Buhari. Attention seeking....
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by egobetatoday: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2017
APC is a joke! Has APC been able to call off the protest on our minds? APC, everyday we return from the market we protest in our houses. We protest in our closets. Buhari is the song we sing everyday we return from the market. Just like I associated buhari with evil in 1984 so do my children associate buhari with everything they cant get now. when my children ask why I didnt buy sososo I just say 'buhari'. Now they say "Is buhari the reason you didnt buy us what u promised? I just say yes grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by lekbel09(m): 12:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Until there is spiritual cleansing of all the 46 human heads buried at aso rock nigeria shall never ever no peace

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by rupeelicious(f): 12:47am On Feb 05, 2017
If the protest stands cancelled, I hail 2face. In trying to prove a point, that he could lead the protest, he also paused to remeber that it may not be completely nonviolent. Nigerians are angry, and may just be anything but peaceful on 6th. Again, the security outfits are seriously seeking for relevance in this country, and 1ould gladly gun people down and label them violent protesters. The lives of the survivors would continue, albeit scarred, but for those who lose someone, tubaba would reamain cursed. Someone rightly said tuface may be spared in the event of any untowardness, so his being a national leader isnt worth the blood or scar of any nigerian. I rest my case,

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2017
When this guy said this before, he was attacked. It's only the naive and the children who are surprised by this news.

MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Snowstorm: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2017
There are elements in this country that are not for progress ,if you're lucky to make it out of poverty and taking your family out of poverty better for you than saying you want to help "poor" people fight there are some elements that will definitely stick to nothingness and continue having that slave mentality... cry cry I hope and pray Nigeria gets better.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2017
ehie:
ure life cannot get any better than where it is. Brain dead oxygen waster

Hehehehe, which one be brain dead oxygen wastee again ?
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by RedboneSmith(m): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2017
I understand, bro. They got to you. The fear even dey your eye for this video. Stay alive. For your little kids. You have sounded the rallying call. Already you've played a key role. Hopefully the Nigerian masses can cue in by themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by abbey621(m): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Those of you that wants to die can go out there and protest but leave Tuface out of it, he was already receiving insults from ordinary Nigerians, I can only imagine the level of threats by DSS and other government operatives. Abeg una wan get money or una wan die? Seriously people, the only way you can protest is to support an outsider, someone with zero political experience but with enough money to survive a Nigerian election. This is the only peaceful way Nigeria will ever get better, the only other way is a bloody revolution and I'm afraid majority of the country does not want to DIE!

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by adefizzy(m): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2017
Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, you said what love is greater than this? For a man to die for his friend. This shows me further the depth of your love for me to have died for my sin.

I'm gradually losing hope in this country, no one to rescue the masses. All man for himself.

You tried 2baba, atleast you talk am as e dey pain you, but you lack the will to totally sacrifice.

Hmm... Ti omode ba de ibi eru, eru a baa.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by maclatunji: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by cstr55: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2017
What a shame. nigga would have started a revolution that would outlive him embarassed.
It seems the igbo race are the only brave people of character in that shitthole.
The rest of them are either cowering under the dullard or sold their soul to the devil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Horus(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFPAsJWBcs

Tuface Idibia cancels Nationwide Protest Against The Nigerian govt
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by madjune(m): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Very good idea. Poor packaging.

The idea failed when all manners of jobbers lined up behind him.
People like Fayose with his big mouth.

I'm not surprised he's backing out because that's the smartest thing he can do now.

But then, next time Tuface, you will work harder to convince anyone over any cause you believe in...including your next album.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by DeepSight(m): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2017
madjune:
Very good idea. Poor packaging.

The idea failed when all manners of jobbers lined up behind him.
People like Fayose with his big mouth.

I'm not surprised he's backing out because that's the smartest thing he can do now.

But then, next time Tuface, you will work harder to convince anyone over any cause you believe in...including your next album.

He has just thrown his lifework into the trash can.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by blkmum700: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2017
truthsayer007:

Hehehehe, which one be brain dead oxygen wastee again ?

the fo.ol can't explain what she meant by that,i don't know if she's trying to impress someone here,i expect her to carry on with the protest,if not she's an idio.t to pick on me.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by willibounce1(m): 1:01am On Feb 05, 2017
Nobody can ever try to fight for Nigerians and not regret. You either lose your life fighting for them, get jailed or insulted. Make all of us dey suffer dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by linobrown9(m): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Very perfect question... Dat needs answers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by solaere(m): 1:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Yellow calenda!Men u don loss guard...! 700¤if i see my 7/7 4 ur neck again i'll janet u...
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Spark01(m): 1:08am On Feb 05, 2017
GOAT

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by slap1(m): 1:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Who sent him in the first place? Why start what you have no balls for? I am so disappointed! You just disgraced yourself and gave all these shady politicians another reason to sit back and laugh, to oppress us the more!

Tuface, you are a coward!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Vanessa88(f): 1:09am On Feb 05, 2017
2Faced guy fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Smooyis(m): 1:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Truly the protest could have been hijacked by hoodlums and become violent. Wise decision if you ask me. He only needs to re-strategise.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by gbagyiza: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am currently deleting all Tufaces song in my computer right now ...Like NLC like Tuface ..Chei we miss Gani, we miss Tai Solarin, we miss Fela ..Tuface has missed his opportunity to become a national leader... No wonder blackface said you are self centred

If dis thing is true , i am dissapointed in him..i will not take him as anything again for deceiving nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by ibinaboonline: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2017
He finally got that phone call from you know who. Even Trump have been 'checked and balanced' by a US federal judge. I feel sad though that tuface caved.
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Endtimesmith(m): 1:23am On Feb 05, 2017
If l slap this Tuface ehh,e go get twentyface,who e dey fool sef?
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by blkmum700: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2017
No 2face,No protest and you are all standing with Nigeria,why not go on with the protest?
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by Wolexyoshi(m): 1:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Ohun to wa leyin efa, o ju eje lo (the thing after 6 is more than 7)
Re: Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March by gbagyiza: 1:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Smooyis:
Truly the protest could have been hijacked by hoodlums and become violent. Wise decision if you ask me. He only needs to re-strategise.

Which re-strategise.No body will ever take him serious again..Any protest going to be organise in nigeria, u should have it in mind that some people might take advantage of it n thats d reason police r invited to provide security on that day..dis could have been d right time for dis protest to happen but it fails because nigerians live a fake life full of lies n deceit...we should all continue with d suffering n smiling sindrome as nigeria gradaully varnish....Good luck to nigerians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo Storm Charles Okocha's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.