Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? (2914 Views)

When Your Phone Gets Too Addicted To Nairaland / Is It Infection / I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by keezy125(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2017
Happy Sunday pals.... I noticed some changes in me and really need some advice from you guys. I have a girlfrnd i have dated for four months nw and we love each other that we see almost everyday. The truth is that we both love sex and we do it in every two or three days. Now am this person that can go for two or three times in sex and still won get tired but recently I just go onces and cum and my dick won rise again, even when I know my gulffnd is not yet satisfied and still need more banging but still I won feel the orgy. My question is this, are my been too addicted to sex or is it infection? Please I need your advice
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by 14teenK: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Bro take your di*k to the chuch today is Sunday....go and receive the blessings of Erection >sad

4 Likes

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by airminem(f): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Go For A Diagnosis
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by collarfreak(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2017
14teenK:
Bro take your di*k to the chuch today is Sunday....go and receive the blessings of Erection >sad

This op dey vex oooo....end time dick
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2017

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by collarfreak(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2017
airminem:
Go For A Diagnosis

How u take know the solution? Guess u go b olosho
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by airminem(f): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2017
collarfreak:

How u take know the solution? Guess u go b olosho

Leave It To A Doctor To Find Such A Cold, Clinical Way Of Sayin You Are A Sick Man Taking
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2017
sadBro,d dick needs to resk biko!Bro,d dick needs to resk biko!Bro,d dick needs to resk biko!
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by collarfreak(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2017
airminem:

Leave It To A Doctor To Find Such A Cold, Clinical Way Of Sayin You Are A Sick Man Taking

I can understand your problem now
Make sure you leave that hotel with immediate effect and head to church straight for total deliverance
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2017
grin

Uumm... MYbe u just need a break from having excessive sex activities.. Besides it's getting boring too if u always have sex with same routine, same place, same all shii..

Take a rest at least 1month sha..
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by airminem(f): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2017
collarfreak:

I can understand your problem now
Make sure you leave that hotel with immediate effect and head to church straight for total deliverance

There Is A Chance You Might Be Fine And Live Though, Wit My Help. The Question You Wil Have To Ask Yourself, Is This. Does 'do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You' Apply Here?
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Uumm... MYbe u just need a break from having excessive sex activities.. Besides it's getting boring too if u always have sex with same routine, same place, same all shii..

Take a rest at least 1month sha..
this is how I look at people like you giving wrong advice

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Trap queen is right.you really need a break o.
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Try a random new girl if you'll have erection and then also take a break and wait till you meet somebody you really like or love,that way you'll be able to ascertain what's wrong with you,sex has everything to do with emotion and the level of affection you have for the other partner,could be you don't like your girl anymore and this can make sex so irritating and boring
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2017
People will attack you for being unable to write.

"Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection?" has no meaning.

"Am I being addicted to sex or is it an infection?" is a correct version.

2 Likes

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
see this one mouth angry like half-drilled borehole . so all you can advice him to do is to sample 3 or 4 girls more abi?

Must you resort to insult to drive a point home?

1 Like

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

Must you resort to insult to drive a point home?
I only describe your big mouth .. btw is your mouth big? do you shouldn't be bothered
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I only describe your big mouth .. btw is your mouth big? do you shouldn't be bothered

I am not bothered,just that everywhere you go let people know that you had a good home training

3 Likes

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

I am not bothered,just that everywhere you go let people know that your parents trained you well
are you in your right senses? cause I burst your bubbles after spitting your mumbo jumbo, you are pained . well I got 0 time for hoes like you . I sell brains though
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
are you in your right senses? cause I burst your bubbles after spitting your mumbo jumbo, you are pained . well I got 0 time for hoes like you . I sell brains though

Typical behaviour of a rebellious teenager or adolescent...and hoe in my dictionary means a farm tool and I'm not a farm tool

3 Likes

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by CyberGypsy(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

Typical behaviour of rebellious teenager...
did you just refer to me as a teenager? lol are you condescending ? hahahaha see what humility is done to me.

before you ruin my reputation come dey go.
smh, people like you don't worth people's attention(in especially, my attention)
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by CyberGypsy(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

Typical behaviour of a rebellious teenager or adolescent... nd hoe in my dictionary means a farm tool and I'm not a farm tool
cheesy ode
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
did you just refer to me as a teenager? lol are you condescending ? hahahaha see what humility is done to me.

smh, people like you don't worth people's attention(in especially, my attention)

You can even write common English sentences without errors in all your post,had to use my intuition to make out what you
mean...I'm sure you are still trying jamb,if I am you I will be hiding not confirming my shallowness

3 Likes

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:

Please upload your picture let's do comparison and please stop bombing nairaland with poor,cheap English

3 Likes

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by CyberGypsy(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

You can even write common English sentences without errors in all your post,had to use my intuition to make out what you
mean...I'm sure you are still trying jamb,if I am you I will be hiding not confirming my shallowness
babe. don't force it
where are the errors in the sentence ? cheesy

civilization never reach your side grin
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
babe. don't force it
where are the errors in the sentence ? cheesy

civilization never reach your side grin

Take a good look at both of us who will you say is uncivilised?

3 Likes

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by CyberGypsy(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

Please upload your picture let's do comparison
you say? 'let's do comparison?' with this your English ehn . my phone fit explode if am not careful
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by CyberGypsy(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

Please upload your picture let's do comparison and please stop bombing nairaland with poor,cheap English
typos in what I say (literally writing) doesn't mean it cheap . please fix yourself asap. one thing is restraining me, your beauty, I cant fight it
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
you say? 'let's do comparison?' with this your English ehn . my phone fit explode if am not careful

We all know phones do edit,your own needs a therapist because you can't even point out the errors

3 Likes

Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by younghartz(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2017
keezy125:
Happy Sunday pals.... I noticed some changes in me and really need some advice from you guys. I have a girlfrnd i have dated for four months nw and we love each other that we see almost everyday. The truth is that we both love sex and we do it in every two or three days. Now am this person that can go for two or three times in sex and still won get tired but recently I just go onces and cum and my dick won rise again, even when I know my gulffnd is not yet satisfied and still need more banging but still I won feel the orgy. My question is this, are my been too addicted to sex or is it infection? Please I need your advice

Men are often unable to climax after having too much sex in a short period of time. This is a perfectly normal reaction and you don't need to worry about it. This is usually down to the act that you have exhausted or considerably diminished the sperm and semen levels. The body needs time to recharge
Re: Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection? by subtlemee(f): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:

Is this a typo? I'm in serious doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Different Types If VAGI*NA Men Likes / See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) / My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.