Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now (8143 Views)

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by goldedprince: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
can u post exactly how much is needed, that will make people that want to donate know what to give
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
general hospital lagos island. That's where she is.. Her name is tope kareem

Whao! Lagos island... Im on the mainland ooo. Anyway send me your digits. I sent a pm
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Drabeey:

Whao! Lagos island... Im on the mainland ooo. Anyway send me your digits. I sent a pm
i have replied your mail sir.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
goldedprince:
can u post exactly how much is needed, that will make people that want to donate know what to give
presently what is needed is 51k for the test.. i dont know how much that will be needed for oeration.. thats why i suggest that TEHN should handle the donation.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please God help her

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
One of the reasons why I'm working hard to be rich. I hate seeing such. Please, help if you're capable. God will heal her..

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
All these failures that has to to wit internal organs r madly expensive. I pray God heals her soon,Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Yameater(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oh God of heaven prove yourself through this case that you are indeed GOD

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by lonikit: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
lalasticlala, haba!! dis is a thread that has to do with human life nw. pls, do the needful nw.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Brother , In all situation. You gat to Thank God for what he has done and for what he intend doing. God be with her.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
lalasticlala please help me move this to FP after verification of the story please...
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
51k is not a lot of money and can be raised in less than a day. Do you have an idea how much has been raised so far and if there needs to be an operation, how much will it cost?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dreamwaker:
51k is not a lot of money and can be raised in less than a day. Do you have an idea how much has been raised so far and if there needs to be an operation, how much will it cost?

Let me confirm from the mother in law because she owns the account .. i dont know how much the operation will cost sir. A nairalander told me to get the contact of a doctor that is in handle / Treating her.. i will get the doctor number and post it here for more verification.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Let me confirm from the mother in law because she owns the account .. i dont know how much the operation will cost sir. A nairalander told me to get the contact of a doctor that is in handle / Treating her.. i will get the doctor number and post it here for more verification.

OK yes do the confirmation. You and your family should calm down, the money will be raised and your nephews will not be motherless. She's going to live. Hopefully after the tests, she won't need an operation, just meds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lalasticlala are you sleeping or what?? undecided
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dreamwaker:

OK yes do the confirmation. You and your family should calm down, the money will be raised and your nephews will not be motherless. She's going to live. Hopefully after the tests, she won't need an operation, just meds.
Amen I hope so.. We have Done Biopsy.. the result will be out on Tuesday.. The next test is the one that cost 51k but i have 8k i have drop the 8k with her husband this morning..
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:
It does the opposite for me. I see God extending his love through people in our most helpless states.

Oh well, you can tell that to the Nollywood producer mmadubuogwu whose leg is rotting away due to lack of funds.

Most people who pay to help anyone in such a situation, almost invariably do so, out of pity rather than out of love.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Origin(f): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
You should have been able to walk into any mosque or church or any NGO to get help. but eh this is naija.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by daniska3yaro(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am not rich but I will keep posting it on front page to notify people on nairaland,if God bless me,I will send my own contribution to the acct,God will heal her.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thank you very much Nairalanders the mother in law said she has received 19,000 from 3 different people.. I really appreciate .. I will update as soon as possible
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
MY DADDY, I DECEEE THAT STRENGTH FROM ABOVE BE BLOWN ON THIS WOMAN!!
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.... AMEN

I COMMAND LIVE UPON HER IN JESUS NAME I PRAY
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
+N3000 received.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by kendrick9(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
+N3000 received.
bro why put this kind of sensitive thread on romance section.....u could have posted this in family section where u would get more matured views and more attention... mods pls move this thread...
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Oh well, you can tell that to the Nollywood producer mmadubuogwu whose leg is rotting away due to lack of funds.

Most people who pay to help anyone in such a situation, almost invariably do so, out of pity rather than out of love.
When people pity it means they still care.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Plz somebody should go and verify the authenticity of this story and get the account number.... We are waiting
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by optional1(f): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
ijebabe
Aminat508
dominique

please come here asap
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by optional1(f): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
mynd44

aunt Aminat508
uncle seun
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Aminat508(f): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
cry All will be fine
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aminat508:
cry All will be fine
please ma.. Can you send someone to confirm the Authenticity of the topic.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:
When people pity it means they still care.

Some select few people do that not all.
That's by the way; cos I know there has got to be a supreme being that presides over everything, and that supreme being is God as we have come to believe but when you read about some stories like the Holocausts, The Tutsi and the Hutu fight of Rwanda,etc; my dear you have to ask if God exists like why didn't he do something to stop those atrocities.
But what do I know? I'm just a man.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Now the husband called me that i should help him check pharmacy around that doctor told him to look for this Drug, I have search almost everywhere without finding it (IV mesporin 2g x 2).
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
it is well with her bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? / I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / This Lady Wins The Best Twitter Reply Of The Year For 2017 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.