Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (124598 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
ezewinted1:
If I tell you it may not be intentional. The guy may be a bad sleeper

yeah it's plausible. He prolly mistook her thigh for the arm rest.
I wonder what this world is turning into, these crazy black women are out to get us.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by nsamchizzy: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Why complain when you will opened the leg wide for him to have more access...no doubt u ve been enjoying the whole, not until u start blaming someone for ur rape.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
The last time a Nigerian woman explained how she was sexually assualted on a public bus, Nigerians called her a liar.

The last time a Nigerian woman snapped a picture of the SEMEN a man ejaculated onto her leg, Nigerians were drawing diagrams, claiming it was impossible.

Now a woman is showing a picture of the assault as it's actually happening, Nigerians say she's enjoying it.

I have known for many years that Nigeria is a lost cause. I'm just bringing that fact to the attention of those who are not yet aware.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by freshinko: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
As far as i'm concerned, the man have not done anything wrong. Rather his right as a human being has been abused by this lady who exposed him to the public without his permission. In commercial bus, body contact is normal. If you don't like it, go private on your own car.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
permsec:
Hahahahaha see the man face like unam ikot. I pray say iota of sleep dey him eye.
Vagabond
cheesy very funny
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chidonc:
lol, on behalf of Nigeria, I donate president buhari to Kenya, it is the only Africa country where everything is strange.

lol...
I totally support you.. please deport the useless man to Kenya for us.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
"protecting"

What is your definition of a loose woman?, she's trying to let the world know 'perverts' exists and has nothing to do with her being loose.
does the world not know that there are peverts??

2 Likes

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Killer thigh!
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by OOOS: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
End time current taping grin
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Unen ikot cheesy
permsec:
Hahahahaha see the man face like unam ikot. I pray say iota of sleep dey him eye.
Vagabond
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by nijascammers: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
donmixc:
if na Nigeria girl now, she go claim the man releases hot akamu on her cheesy cheesy
nasty, u just spoil akamu for me
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2017
For the man mind too much enjoyment...See groove inside party na to readh house finish up with Vas**** .... Idiotic somebody get luck say no be Nigerian soldier man wife ......

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Even here in nig, a lady caressed my laps severally & when i asked what her problem was, she noded in non-affirmative.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by seguno2: 1:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Origin:
When telling the world on social media is more important than protesting your virtue.

That man is calling you a loose woman and you are helping to prove his case.

How do you know that she did not protest her virtue AFTER taking the pictures?
How did you determine that exposing his shameful behaviour online is not an additional way of protesting her virtues?
Have you ever heard of the phrase- think outside the box?

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 1:34am On Feb 06, 2017
always Kenya
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by seguno2: 1:35am On Feb 06, 2017
kiddoiLL:
So she decided to snap his hand while he's doing it so she will post it online n paint him...which time all dz women go get sense..na allof una dem dey sexually harass fr public places nw abi

Maybe ALL the women are waiting for the men to have enough sense to not embarrass themselves in public places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by seguno2: 1:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Theyveedo:
grin

To tap small current na crime again
Anything to ease the bite of the recession

Who told you that they have recession in Kenya?
Their president has not given up on their country by running away to London for unending treatment using scarce foreign exchange that is now at N500 rate.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by seguno2: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Griffon:
So which matters most; shielding your virtue or exposing a pervert?

Would you rather take pictures of when you're being r@ped or fight for safety?

Are they mutually exclusive?
Was she being rape.d?
What is the point of comparing oranges with mangoes?
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2017
lol .. see badt man ... but seriously ... i dont see anything so wrong about and besides they are in a bus where body contact could be easily made
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 2:14am On Feb 06, 2017
It is very cringy.
She had the time to video it!
Why didn't she slap the hell out of that pervertic I'd*iot?
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 2:47am On Feb 06, 2017
That means someone will soon post a record of being raped Instead of slapping his hand off she took pics, God help up
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 2:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Oh well! it's Kenya again
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by toffy333(m): 2:55am On Feb 06, 2017
is allowed ;Dis allowed
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Kingston6: 3:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Guyman
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by belema444: 3:55am On Feb 06, 2017

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 4:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria has been driving in the wrong direction since God knows when. Our fathers, that is your father also were all foolish. How can they not have seen this day coming. A day when oil will be no more. When nigeria will be dirt poor. I will never stop blaming any grown-up nigeria for our problems. Even if their were bad leaders. When they were supposed to apply faith they won't. Don't you know if your foolish father had taken action in his YOUTH nigeria would have been better today for his children of today. But just check out. So take action today to better your country for tomorrow.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 06, 2017
She should have taken more photos of the pervert to make sure he's well known and shamed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by sirhin: 5:11am On Feb 06, 2017
All we need is Gods grace undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.