Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (124235 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
kherlly:

Have u ever heard bout sleep walking?

Ooops just a reminder i read d post thoroughly.
"sleep walking"?!

There was no walking here? Just pretending to sleep.

Maybe I should seat next to you on a commercial bus and pretend to sleep-walk my way into your wallet and collect 4000 naira. Wonder what your excuse will be?

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
abdulaz:
ibbsalami@gmail.com
Thanks will shoot you an email.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by abdulaz: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

Thanks will shoot you an email.
You're welcome.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by kherlly(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:
"sleep walking"?!

There was no walking here? Just pretending to sleep.

Maybe I should seat next to you on a commercial bus and pretend to sleep-walk my way into your wallet and collect 4000 naira. Wonder what your excuse will be?

I dont go around wiv wallet

Im not here to pass judgemnt anyway
Hope u enjy ur weekend?
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Griffon(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

She is not being raped, she is being harrased. And if she were able to escape being raped, do you not think she should snap the alleged rapists picture to shame him in front of the whole world.

She can do both at the same time. Its possible.
Protect her virtue and shame the man publicly in front of his family.

Moreover if the man had respected himself and put his hand where its supposed to be, she wouldn't have to protect anything.

This line of reasoning is too wack. Get rid of it already.

What is the rationale behind taking pictures of the man that is sexually harassing you when you could have easily defended yourself from the assault in the first place?

She was of the knowledge that she is being sexually harassed. She wasn't drugged, unconscious or asleep yet she never bothered to raise alarm or defend herself. In the law court, this changes the case to consensual sex b'cos from what went down, she was obviously giving consent to the man who was sexually harassing her.

She doesn't have a case, neither do you have a defense.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Griffon:

This line of reasoning is too wack. Get rid of it already.

What is the rationale behind taking pictures of the man that is sexually harassing you when you could have easily defended yourself from the assault in the first place?

She was of the knowledge that she is being sexually harassed. She wasn't drugged, unconscious or asleep yet she never bothered to raise alarm or defend herself. In the law court, this changes the case to consensual sex b'cos from what went down, she was obviously giving consent to the man who was sexually harassing her.

She doesn't have a case, neither do you have a defense.

You can criticize all you want. That bastards picture is all over the internet. Any woman with an internet connection now knows he uses the guise of sleep to molest women.

Keep blaming the victim o. Don't ask the guy to shape up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by ItxAyce(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

She is the fool? Not the bastard who was touching her thigh?! Is the guy a small child that does not right from wrong? Ehn!
I'm not saying the guy was right performing that immoral act, but she, sitting quietly and doing nothing about it is the biggest mistake here
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
ItxAyce:
I'm not saying the guy was right performing that immoral act, but she, sitting quietly and doing nothing about it is the biggest mistake here

She is not sitting quietly nah. She posted it on the internet for awareness.

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by ItxAyce(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

She is not sitting quietly nah. She posted it on the internet for awareness.
There has to be authorities put in place for this kind of harrasment, because posting it on social media will get you views and comments, but it will not solve the issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
"protecting"

What is your definition of a loose woman?, she's trying to let the world know 'perverts' exists and has nothing to do with her being loose.

When a pervert walks up to you and press your breasts, will you slap him or carry your phone to snap him so you can show us ?
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Benita27:
"protecting"

What is your definition of a loose woman?, she's trying to let the world know 'perverts' exists and has nothing to do with her being loose.

As if the world didnt already know about perverts.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmm. Na wa. On a random day OP decided to give Nairalanders migraine. How can someone read what is written in that picture? East and South Africans always write like drunks.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by ImahGabi22(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Instead of the man to hustle ���

Mail me if you like your alerts like this

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by nlPoster: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
quentin06:
Hmm.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4832665_b0o3p2siuaaqk3_jpeg0b5bb1963a8289b998db28faaca6013f

You're comfortable posting this picture.

You need to be told to use better judgement as a grown person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.