Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? (6235 Views)

How Can I Use Tact To Follow My Student(s) Who Is Into Me? / My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos) / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by FreeSpirited: 12:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Before I comment show me her picture......will know what to say
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by laribari(m): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
He should help her focus on her books, she has a long way to go...Jss3, she has not written Junior waec sef!.

You just nailed it!

The Op should kill that thot fast because once sex I involved, the girl won't learn anything again, at least not from that same teacher.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2017
laribari:

You just nailed it!

The Op should kill that thot fast because once sex I involved, the girl won't learn anything again, at least not from that same teacher.

She's likely not to take him seriously in class, she'll tell her friends and he'll lose respect in all ramification...when he's teaching her gang would do anything and get away with it.

Btw she's not so smart, that text is a product of reading too much love sms pamphlet. grin

Dude should maintain the "teacher-student" relationship that's expected of him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Augustap(f): 1:10am On Feb 06, 2017
truthsayer007:

Abi o, I have a feeling OP has already made up his mind to bleep the girl in question. So me I just dey laff.

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Mznaett: 1:44am On Feb 06, 2017
Today's kids are gradually turning into something else..
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by enesty77(m): 4:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Kids with little brain, always thinking and acting irrationally. @ op giv her som distance and maintain your self respect pls.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Sebastine1994(m): 5:15am On Feb 06, 2017
firstking01:
Some of these small small girls sef, and they know how to construct a love text messages with good choice of words...can you imagine the gramatical structures in the text, "but falling inlove was completely out of my control", i mean, who taught her that at that age bracket??....seriously, if you are not mature enough to handle things you'd fall into that temptation....op just ignore her, preach more book to her, tell her about the bright side of education when she keeps focus....tell her about the negative implications of what she's about to dample into...truth is, if you are able to talk her out of what she's about doing or has been doing, you will end up becoming but if her symptoms of wanting to bleep your dick persist, then avoid her at all cost...give her a stern warning and she will flee.

do you think she constructed that sentence. She copied it fro one cheap love book.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by firstking01(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Sebastine1994:

do you think she constructed that sentence. She copied it fro one cheap love book.
I thought so.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by firstking01(m): 5:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Rachaeleanah:

Awwn... Only of everybody could have sense like you!! tongue
Thanks for the piece! God bless!
Bless you too.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by MFerrara(m): 5:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Mznaett:

Yup.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by press005: 5:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
I thought there's a saying that "men shouldn't eat pre-mature meat?".

dis benita27, ...u dy always make me laugh....plz explain d term " premature meat"
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by press005: 5:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Mznaett:

nd it might even be a blackmail sef.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by snowden9(m): 6:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Is it the age or the class that you judge her with?aint it possible that she's 17 in jss3 and the op is 20yrs in 400lvl?
Be open minded in your thinking.
Anyway op, you can start from now to groom her into what you'll want her to be in the future, that's if you think there can be a future with her. Robert Mugabe's age difference with his wifes' is 40yrs so don't downlook her.
For me i believe in catch them young cos the rate at which older girls are spoilt these days is just way above normal.

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2017
snowden9:
Is it the age or the class that you judge her with?aint it possible that she's 17 in jss3 and the op is 20yrs in 400lvl?
Be open minded in your thinking.
Anyway op, you can start from now to groom her into what you'll want her to be in the future, that's if you think there can be a future with her. Robert Mugabe's age difference with his wifes' is 40yrs so don't downlook her.
For me i believe in catch them young cos the rate at which older girls are spoilt these days is just way above normal.

That could be me... But I'm in a relationship. Technically, I'm engaged... So, out of it... I'll just take the advice from a poster above me
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Uglykelvin:
try and see her without school uniform! that shit can make students look small grin
hmmm ....op no go give person pikin belle .......how old is she?if above 16,u can go ahead

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2017
press005:

dis benita27, ...u dy always make me laugh....plz explain d term " premature meat"
Is self explanatory. grin
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by press005: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Is self explanatory. grin

True sha
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by ednut1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nah normal thing, where i served, the students were the ones chasing corpers. the so called village gals o.gals of 13-18 already with wide kitty cats cheesy. i saw things. grin angry. if not for d wicked corper i was dating wey no gimme breathing space tongue

4 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by olac21(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
ednut1:
Nah normal thing, where i served, the students were the ones chasing corpers. the so called village gals o.gals of 13-18 already with wide kitty cats cheesy. i saw things. grin angry. if not for d wicked corper i was dating wey no gimme breathing space tongue
baddest nigga-which state be that abeg?i wan serve there!
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by popefuse(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Op u be TASUED STUDENT?
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Curvinus(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Another hungry blogger spits some lame grizzle which obviously is a made up nonsense, yet gullible NL are swallowing with a morsel.....Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by sevantex(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Teen crush, just ignore her sms and tell her in a matured way to face her books.
Meanwhile come op o, ur english for ur sms na die o, chaii

2 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rachaeleanah, I hope you are not thinking about messing around with her, you will not only fail your teaching practice but you will ruin the student teacher respect you have.

Teachers don't date students.
I'm also a student teacher.

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Rachaeleanah, I hope you are not thinking about messing around with her, you will not only fail your teaching practice but you will ruin the student teacher respect you have.

He's not thinking about it.
He's just astonished a 15year old would want to have sexx! In the name of love.. Arrghhh!

Sighs it's her raging hormones and she's infatuated.. In the next 10years extra if she bumps into him? She will feel so distant and stand offish. And she will be like? Was I really in love with the man way back? Jeez!

Don't get me wrong op o.. U will be good looking but it's just her growing stages taking over for now.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 12:27am On Feb 07, 2017
alexialin:

He's not thinking about it.
He's just astonished a 15year old would want to have sexx! In the name of love.. Arrghhh!

Sighs it's her raging hormones and she's infatuated.. In the next 10years extra if she bumps into him? She will feel so distant and stand offish. And she will be like? Was I really in love with the man way back? Jeez!

Don't get me wrong op o.. U will be good looking but it's just her growing stages taking over for now.

I see where you're reasoning from bro... You've got a point actually. God bless you
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Vizzim: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Seriously.. I tire.. Had similar issues when I was serving then. Very frustrating period
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Rachaeleanah:
Hehehehe... Here's my story. I'm a 400 level teaching practice student. I resumed my school of TP on Monday,few days after, a girl is the class asked for my number.

I felt giving her my number wouldn't be so bad after all, I've taught in some schools and students asks for me number, either to check up on me or call me when they have issues academicwise.

Surprisingly, this one collected my number... And below is what I got next... Meanwhile she's just in Jss3. I'm shocked I must say.

What do I tell her? That she's too small for it or what??! Lol abeg comment.

Lalastt clala

ITALIAN MODEL WHO PROMISED INTERCOURSE TO 19MILLION PEOPLE SAYS SHE'S TIRED AFTER THE FIRST 400
give me her number pls
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:38am On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:

I'm still in secondary school assuming you're my teacher with a big nyash I for don fucck you since. Not minding our level of academic attainment
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Rachaeleanah:

I see where you're reasoning from bro... You've got a point actually. God bless you

Amen and u too but
Am not a guy oooo

Chai!
Am a lady sad
Just looking at both scenarios. Her state of mind and your state of mind.. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2017
I don't believe your stories I'm afraid. It's a made up story
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2017
chomytex:
jss3

I weak!

U never chi chum chin gringringringringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. / Man DIES Of Bacteria Poisoning After Giving His Bae Head For 1st Time!! / Dealing With Unemployment In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.