Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? (6228 Views)

How Can I Use Tact To Follow My Student(s) Who Is Into Me? / My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos) / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hehehehe... Here's my story. I'm a 400 level teaching practice student. I resumed my school of TP on Monday,few days after, a girl is the class asked for my number.

I felt giving her my number wouldn't be so bad after all, I've taught in some schools and students asks for me number, either to check up on me or call me when they have issues academicwise.

Surprisingly, this one collected my number... And below is what I got next... Meanwhile she's just in Jss3. I'm shocked I must say.

What do I tell her? That she's too small for it or what??! Lol abeg comment.

Lalasticlala

ITALIAN MODEL WHO PROMISED INTERCOURSE TO 19MILLION PEOPLE SAYS SHE'S TIRED AFTER THE FIRST 400

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oga, you're seriously asking this question?, what does a JSS3 student know about love?.

You're bigger than this!.

16 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Oga, you're seriously asking this question?, what does a JSS3 student know about love?.

You're bigger than this!.

OP isn't too young to be a father. Pls let him carry on jare grin

"Falling in luv with you is Out of my control " ... Controlla ....controllaaaa..singing drake's song grin

15 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Great193(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chairman, she is like a sister, child to you cos you re her teacher, you are bigger than that, please stay away from her. It's truly the hand work of the devil to ruin you and rob you of your future.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rachaeleanah:
Hehehehe... Here's my story. I'm a 400 level teaching practice student. I resumed my school of TP on Monday,few days after, a girl is the class asked for my number.

I felt giving her my number wouldn't be so bad after all, I've taught in some schools and students asks for me number, either to check up on me or call me when they have issues academicwise.

Surprisingly, this one collected my number... And below is what I got next... Meanwhile she's just in Jss3. I'm shocked I must say.

Lalasticlala
I will tell her to finish her studies before thinking about a relationship.This kind girl go don dey knack wella.It may even be a blackmail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Love Machine:
I will tell her to finish her studies before thinking about a relationship.This kind girl go don dey knack wella.

Her mates been knack.. Na all of them sef.. Wetin dey shock me na the effrontery she get to send me that kind message undecided

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
truthsayer007:

OP isn't too young to be a father. Pls let him carry on jare grin

"Loving you is Out of my control " ... Controlla ....controllaaaa..singing drake's song grin
He should help her focus on her books, she has a long way to go...Jss3, she has not written Junior waec sef!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Donjasdeblest(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
no advice

2 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Ekugbeh(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
immediately u dig her....

no respect for coz she's gnna b flaunting ur orders

3 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by optional1(f): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
lol

op is a normal thing now...

Just dont fall for her or try to let her in if not you will fall inside d big trap they av arrange for you....
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
He should help her focus on her books, she has a long way to go...Jss3, she has not written Junior waec sef!.

Abi o, I have a feeling OP has already made up his mind to bleep the girl in question. So me I just dey laff.

4 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
truthsayer007:

Abi o, I have a feeling OP has already made up his mind to bleep the girl in question. So me I just dey laff.
I thought there's a saying that "men shouldn't eat pre-mature meat?".
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Uglykelvin(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
try and see her without school uniform! that shit can make students look small grin

5 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
truthsayer007:

Odeh... If I say you're mumu now, you'll say I'm rude.
I shared an experience on what happened. You're there making mouth like isoko yam.
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oluwaseun osewa
Lalasticlala
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by auntysimbiat(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
hmmmm.... ok then
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rachaeleanah:

Odeh... If I say you're mumu now, you'll say I'm rude.
I shared an experience on what happened. You're there making mouth like isoko yam.

Hahaha, lmao. Which one be isoko yam biko ?

Forgive me, if it seems like I made fun of your post. It was just funny. I'm sorry bro. I can be cruel sometimes
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rachaeleanah:

Lalasticlala
hmm getting out of the oncoming trouble will also be out of both you and her control.. .continu, your future is bright
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
OP,why is your moniker reachelanah,or...
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
skillful01:
OP,why is your moniker reachelanah,or...

Or kini ? They af come niyen... They cannot see and go angry
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Some of these small small girls sef, and they know how to construct a love text messages with good choice of words...can you imagine the gramatical structures in the text, "but falling inlove was completely out of my control", i mean, who taught her that at that age bracket??....seriously, if you are not mature enough to handle things you'd fall into that temptation....op just ignore her, preach more book to her, tell her about the bright side of education when she keeps focus....tell her about the negative implications of what she's about to dample into...truth is, if you are able to talk her out of what she's about doing or has been doing, you will end up becoming her role model or mentor...but if her symptoms of wanting to bleep your dick persist, then avoid her at all cost...give her a stern warning and she will flee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by LordZero(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rachaeleanah:

Or kini ? They af come niyen... They cannot see and go angry
LMAO...

Just leave the child alone jor.. She don watch too much Indian films/ Telemundo. ..

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by minexpo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is d school a private or govt? Just wan knw cry
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by minexpo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is d school a private or govt? Just wan knw
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by SmartyPants(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Impressionable young girl falls for the much older but young enough male teacher.

Shock of the century. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by AceDomino(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Seeking for advice on how to become a pedophile?

4 Likes

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
A male Rachael?
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2017
firstking01:
Some of these small small girls sef, and they know how to construct a love text messages with good choice of words...can you imagine the gramatical structures in the text, "but falling inlove was completely out of my control", i mean, who taught her that at that age bracket??....seriously, if you are not mature enough to handle things you'd fall into that temptation....op just ignore her, preach more book to her, tell her about the bright side of education when she keeps focus....tell her about the negative implications of what she's about to dample into...truth is, if you are able to talk her out of what she's about doing or has been doing, you will end up becoming her role model or mentor...but if her symptoms of wanting to bleep your dick persist, then avoid her at all cost...give her a stern warning and she will flee.

Awwn... Only of everybody could have sense like you!! tongue

Thanks for the piece! God bless!
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by jakandeola(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
he can tell her to wait till shes in ss before dey start but let him not sex her
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Rachaeleanah: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by Richie0974: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Lol, happened to me too.

1 Like

Re: Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? by chomytex(f): 12:44am On Feb 06, 2017
jss3
I weak!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo / Lady With A Gigantic Breasts, Earns N31m Just Posing For Camera - Photos / Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.