Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

190 Needs Help Again~ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 190 Needs Help Again~ (7667 Views)

Poll: dont you think that 190 needs opelovely

yes: 13% (3 votes)
yes so that he can let nairaland have peace: 27% (6 votes)
no: 54% (12 votes)
yes so he can show someone some love finally: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

190❤️ Sexy 190❤️ / Help Again!!! I Need Ur Advice On Something Important / 190 Relationship Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by THEAMAKA(f): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Like seriously did dis bytch gurl just insult me?do i look 2 u like some1 who is sexually starved or after any man's d*.ck? gurl u need 2 get your facts right just because u maybe be physically attractive 2 men or because one man is drooling all over u on nl it doesn't mean u can start talking  down 2 any1 here plse have some respect 4 ya self gurl!do i blame u sef?. . .shuor!
[size=13pt]KAI!!! SEE WAHALA OOOOO[/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Pweety4me(f): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2010
Abeg did u not see wat dat bytch gurl just said?she had d right nerve menh!
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by THEAMAKA(f): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2010
leave it ooooo, no need to call her out of her name. embarassed undecided
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Pweety4me(f): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2010
She is not even a gurl don't be fooled. . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by THEAMAKA(f): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

She is not even a gurl don't be fooled. . . lipsrsealed undecided
undecided undecided shocked shocked
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Pweety4me(f): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

undecided undecided shocked shocked
Hehe yea c'mon don't be so silly. . . undecided tongue
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by unban190: 12:34am On Jan 25, 2010
pweety~
whats that~

she was only Jokin~
dont hold words out like that
u know she didnt mean what she said

@ama
well,
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Secretz(f): 12:35am On Jan 25, 2010
I really hope and pray that 190 is taking his meds.
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Pweety4me(f): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2010
He She can keep such jokes 2 herself and about herself she should not involve me in her shitty jokes thanx!
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by unban190: 12:41am On Jan 25, 2010
Secretz:

I really hope and pray that 190 is taking his meds.
when u refused takin yours why should i take mine~ angry angry angry

Pweety4me:

He She can keep such jokes 2 herself and about herself she should not involve me in her shitty jokes thanx!
bimbo
bimbo
bimbo
how many tymes did i call u~
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Pweety4me(f): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2010
d*.cko
d*.cko
d*.cko

how many times i call u
?
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by OpeLovely(f): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2010
shocked Haba Pweety, i was just kidding and you decided to call me names. I will however not degrade myself to your low level unmannered status by calling you names.

And for the record,

I am not a girl. I'm in my late twenties. Also, i do not need a desperate man to make me feel womanly as i am engaged. Also, i am not a model but work in a corporate firm so i do not have time for bull crap.

I remember in Pweety's previous posts btw her and 190 when she was ''friendly'' with him and i was just joking around. Please be matured (maybe you're a small baby) and tell me to stop instead of calling your mother a bytch. I'm sorry but you just pissed me off. angry
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by OpeLovely(f): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
Also, i suggest that 190 should close and lock this topic so that this nonsense should stop. Please, i do not disrespect people (190 inclusive) and i see no reason why someone who has no business in this topic to insult me because of what??

Are they going to give her medals for contributing to the topic?

I am not feeling cool or too much with myself as i politely turned him down which i have every right to (and he has every right to admire me) until he started advertising himself on this topic.

But on the second note, maybe pweety is just jealous that someone is showering me with attention and not her. grin

So, on a lighter note, hello everyone!!!
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by 190: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
i gat u

Ope come here rite now~

im online now
please lets chat please

cahillcole dats my Yim
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by OpeLovely(f): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2010
OpeLovely:

Well, well, well, what have we got here??

The Amaka likes 190's big anaconda!!!! Hmmm, i wonder why 190 has not gotten the drift.

@ 190,

You're making me enjoy the chase. Anyway, you've got 2 sexy piping hot chicks in Pweety4me and The Amaka. Guy, they are literally gagging for your hot member. Why starve them Come on, give those girls a chance. And you must repay Pweety in kind (not cash)(with doses of 5 rounds) for her efforts.

@ Pweety,

Girl, abeg choose him and make him happy. Afterall, he was begging you last night for it. I look younger than my age. But i do work in a corporate firm.

Pweety, when i said he was begging you last night for you to beg me, i referred to one of his posts in a different thread. So i was not in any way referring to sex. Besides you were not justified in the disrespect.

Afterall, The-Amaka replied coolly and she strikes me as a friendly happy-go-lucky gurl pal. Kudos to you gurl for keeping it real.
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by 190: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2010
ope~
u aint answerin me online
i have added u on my yim and u dont seem 2 be online
whats goin on~
i have spoken 2 pweety and this issue has been erased
i wont let pweety come in between u (my missin rib) and myself

im still online sha~
waiting 4 u~
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by OpeLovely(f): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
wassup.

I'm sure you're enjoying the cat-fight Or whatever, cuz i am not fighting with anyone.

How are you and what have you been up to?
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by 190: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
OpeLovely:

wassup.

I'm sure you're enjoying the cat-fight Or whatever, cuz i am not fighting with anyone.

How are you and what have you been up to?
just come online im waiting 4 u on yahoo messanger
already added u
have been online for more than 10mins waiting 4 u

and b4 i 4get~ PLEASSEEE wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by OpeLovely(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
Sorry dear, about to leave and unfortunately, my system does not have yahoo messenger.
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by 190: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^

Ohh com'on men~

ok send me a mail lemme call u on cahillcole@yahoo.ca

Lets have a date~

anywhere in nigeria

Im prepared~ cool cool

awaiting ur mail~
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by unitee(f): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
ahh alwys luking for HELLLP , where is yo SOS tag
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by 190: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^

Hold on 1st
this is between me and the lady of my dreams
who is currently with 3 of my ribs~
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by unitee(f): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
was it not supposed to be one of your rib why did you give out 3
wait minute
re you saying 3 ribs to 3 or 3 ribs to one
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by 190: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
shes wit 3 of my ribs
the matter nor concern you
so later~
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Kunbee: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2010
^^baby dats highly uncalled for nao undecided undecided undecided undecided, you should have ignored it o jare
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Busybody2(f): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2010
@prettywhacchumacallit

WHAT DA HELL IS GALANG HERE? This is a tongue in cheek thread, and maybe its best you stay out if you don't have the sense of humour to banter in this thread. Ope was joking, even Amaka and kunbee your friends have told you she didn't mean it, yet you keep coming back to rave like a looney to the extent that you have now started insulting the poor girl's mum. What nerve?

Ha ha, which kain rada rada be this, Don't people have manners these days anymore?

190 grow some backbone and come and sort out the shit you started and get the Mods to clear up this nonsense. Its apparent from all indication that you have never even spoken to this Opelovely girl ever before, so why fold your hands and allow her name to be dragged in the mud for your sick gratification.
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by OpeLovely(f): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
I will not visit this thread again because i will not bring myself low to that dog of pweety.

190, have a nice life!!! See you on another thread. Bye.
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
han ha

wetin happen ?  grin

pweety4me & opelovely

una no need am now,  make una chill

@190

u dey craze,  see as u dey dabaru ppl hen!! me I go catapault your head soon
Re: 190 Needs Help Again~ by OpeLovely(f): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ faakay,

See me see trouble o! Na jeje i dey before one bimbo with poo brain came to insult me. Na joke everyone dey joke and before i can say hey, she just dey insult my mama. Wetin i do wey she bring my mama for discussion? Shey she tink say i go siddon look one useless oshofri wh*ore come abuse my mama? She no no anything. No one get monopoly for sharp mouth.

And that 190, if i get am, i go beat am. Infact, i no go talk to am again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls / I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.