Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Very Interesting Article!! The First Time I Made Love (A Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Interesting Article!! The First Time I Made Love (A Must Read) (843 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Interesting Article!! The First Time I Made Love (A Must Read) by Realsmarttzy(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2017

I had been waiting for this day for so long, probably, I’d say from the day I was born. I consider myself a very S3@.x:’ual person, always been curious about S3@.x:

I remember one time I was around four years old or thereabouts, my late grandma, who visited occasionally, had walked in on me grinding happily against the leg of my bed. I had been so lost in my own passion, it had taken me a few minutes to realize someone was there until she finally screamed my name in full. ‘Omotolanimi!’, her usually low voice shouted. I turned so fast I almost broke my neck.

Not sure if I was embarrassed at being caught or just plain shocked she could talk that loudly, but I remember just standing there staring at her. She rushed over and grabbed me, talking fast, muttering things I barely understood, calling for my parents to come. I don’t remember so clearly what transpired after, but I know my parents hadn’t taken it up with me, nor had I been scolded.

Knowing my overly studious mother well, I’d reckon she probably explained it away as child masturbation, a fairly normal habit most kids displayed. I only remember my older brother, Dapo looking at me with what seemed like a mix of disgust and curiosity.

My bad habit continued as I grew older and at age 11, I advanced to voyeurism, thanks to our teenage house help and Dapo. Not sure now which of them made the first move seeing as they were almost the same age, but they sure did have a good time together every time mom and dad were at work.

How or when I discovered them is a little unclear now, but I sure loved creeping to Dapo’s room to watch them make love through the tiny keyhole on his door. They were only 13 years old at the time, but their moaning far surpassed anything my curious self had ever seen or read about. I’d touch myself and moan along quietly...... – Continue Story Here http://celebrityvibez.com/very-interesting-article-the-first-time-i-made-love-a-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

To Keep His Girlfriend, Man Allows Her To Sleep With Other Men / She Said She must Take Permission From Her Spiritual Husband First / As Parents How Will You Feel About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.