Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber (42896 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Micah360(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just # 200 to take innocent lives And someone will tell such stupidity is not an offence
Ask dem "to wat end" and wat u'll hear is "I'll be with Allah in paradise"
These guys need serious help
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by manitobor(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
bankyblue:
Just 200k! But come o. This guys don increase there pay o, and Nigeria govt never increase there own.

You need glasses.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by seunny4lif(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin cheesy
200 Naira abi 200 Euro or 200k
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by peteregwu(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rubbish! Send your children to better school all they will do is to send them ansaruudeen, Islamic or Al those scary names that has devil attached to it. Muslims should just free their brains. Abeg seun no ban me ooo....na freedom of speech we dey ooooo....buhari don travel.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Eluwilussit(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
bankyblue:
Just 200k! But come o. This guys don increase there pay o, and Nigeria govt never increase there own.

U are too bad at numbers. grin
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by gurunlocker: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
See how these Muslim extremists are brainwashing little girls.... Blow yourself up and go to heaven?

Instead of getting good education and stopped being ignorant, they waste there lives learning how to make a peaceful world unpeaceful.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
I would rather die than commit suicide for a whole N200. 00
I cannot come and go and kill myself. ..........
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by AbuSaad39(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
God have mercy on Nigeria and restore it

Almighty Allah come to our rescue!

Gosh!
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Jaabioro(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Education is life, life is education no matter what if she a little bit educated should have known that she on suicide mission... 200naiira for her transportation to ever lasting hell ✌
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Philinho(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
that is the products u can see in d north . heartless people
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by obijelo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
wickedness of the highest order, just 200 in exchange of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by leofab(f): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by hahn(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
“They said if we press the button, the bomb would explode and we will automatically go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin cheesy 200 Naira abi 200 Euro or 200k
I Think She Maybe Lying.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by JuneOctober(f): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
200naira?
Why are these people disturbing our peace with their illiteracy? If you don't like western education, pls you can go to the bush and stop being a thorn to those who treasure it. Pls pls pls stop being a nuisance.
These girls are being brainwashed by these illiterates to kill a lot of people. Pollutants in the earth. I wish I can flush them out of existence.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by monalicious(f): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
maberry:
N200 for human lives
The kind of poverty that has inflicted these northerners is baffling
They own most of the country's Wealth yet are still poor and hopelessly backward
This has nothing to do with poverty, I'm sure she knows the value of 200naira. She was given the money to buy food, not payment. They have already been brainwashed and even cajoled into doing it. They probably don't see d need to live anymore

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Mrfracon: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by sholay2011(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by JuneOctober(f): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
hahn:
“They said if we press the button, the bomb would explode and we will automatically go to heaven.

grin angry That's a very stupid statement to brainwash the girls. They know they are ignorant really. They can't bring an enlightened girl, tell her that nonsense and she'll swallow it in like a dummy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by brightalo17: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
bankyblue:
increase your brain from calling 200 naira 200k
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Antoeni(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
It's a Religion of washing and setting, there minds has been configured
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
mhisbliss:
the problem is illiteracy, they need schools not mosque, they kidnapped you and your family, murdered them when they tried to escape, married you off like an 18th century slave to someone you dont know, sexually harrased you, starved you, and you still listened to them when they tell you about one vague promise of heaven, gave you 200naira to blow yourself and other innocent people up, no amount of money can buy a single life, what is wrong with this people
How u guys reason baffles me, she's in their mist, the only way for her to escape is by agreeing to what ever they say. More so, she has no choice. If she refuse, they will still end up killing her.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Trexnemesis(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
AbuSaad39:

Gosh!

Allah to help you? Dem dey kill for the Allah nah! If Allah no like am, why he no kill the terrorist himself?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by kolaaderin: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
Some Hausa girls sha.. That is why we need to educate these young girls rather than building mosques upandan...

African slavery with religion is second to non, same is happening on the other side in the south where churches are built in every corner u turn to just to bread another forms of zombies who will end up been extremist because of lack of knowledge of what they are actually doing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Sman37(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
aloziedaya:
And you accepted. But come o, how people go just believe say you'll make heaven if you kill others. Islam an correct brainwashing religion.
Exodus 22:20 is terorrist too ans check other bibles terorrist verse!

◄ Ezekiel 9:5

Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
As I listened, he said to the others,
"Follow him through the city and kill,
without showing pity or compassion.
New Living Translation
Then I heard the LORD say to the other
men, "Follow him through the city and
kill everyone whose forehead is not
marked. Show no mercy; have no pity!
English Standard Version
And to the others he said in my
hearing, “Pass through the city after
him, and strike. Your eye shall not
spare, and you shall show no pity.
New American Standard Bible
But to the others He said in my hearing,
"Go through the city after him and
strike; do not let your eye have pity
and do not spare.
King James Bible
And to the others he said in mine
hearing, Go ye after him through the
city, and smite: let not your eye spare,
neither have ye pity:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Vizzim: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Reading the post again i discovered it not the fault of the girls. They are dump obviously, they were brainwashed and survived lead them to do horrible things thinking they better die and go to heaven. I blame corruption in our system and the government for not providing proper foundation for this young ones. Most of us are privileged to be in cities even outside Nigeria. What i can say is only those who av been through what is happening in the North can explain. Terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by OgaJonah(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ipob youth sef cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Micah360(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
IecheM:
Just 200# to make people orphans, make people widows, make people widowers.. This people have been brainwashed
Just imagine
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by dragonking2: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
AbuSaad39:

Gosh!
Oga Stop all these hogwash and tell your people to go to school and be educated.. Stop building mosque up and down but rather build schools and stop bringing Allah for a problem you guys caused.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by poksmahn(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
bankyblue:
na just 200 naira.. look am again
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by cynhamscakes(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
If she's really 18years old and she believed the heaven crap, then she's as dumb as the rest of themt!

Order for your valentine cakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Federal Capital Cows: Cattle, motorists finding space on Abuja road / Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.