Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber (42910 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Sleezwizz: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
bankyblue:
Just 200k! But come o. This guys don increase there pay o, and Nigeria govt never increase there own.

Make sure u ready d story properly B4 commenting. Na #200
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by DozieInc(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
These same set of people that GEJ built schools for in every corner of the North yet they see nothing good in education.
Their religious leaders / elite wants to keep them illiterate because they profit from the ignorance of their people.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by MOSICATED5(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
The evil of hijab
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by hahn(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
JuneOctober:

grin angry That's a very stupid statement to brainwash the girls. They know they are ignorant really. They can't bring an enlightened girl, tell her that nonsense and she'll swallow it in like a dummy.

Religion is a very powerful tool in the art of brainwashing. The promise of heaven is so irresistible to the gullible

They were still scared sha. That shows innately know it's all bs
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Kunlexic(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
aloziedaya:
And you accepted. But come o, how people go just believe say you'll make heaven if you kill others. Islam an correct brainwashing religion.
that shows how dump u are, what is islam with terrorirm
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Al my stay in north, i knw dis malo gals as cheap tin. Gv dem #50 u wil slp wit dem self. Bt pretend pas.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Damilare5882(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
I m still saying it ...Boko haram cannot survive in the west or east ..folks from those two are too wise and sharp..I don't see how you wanna brainwash an IBO or Yoruba guy to go and bobm him or her self talkless of now offering him or her 200naira ...but hausa.....hmmm I really don't know what to say about that tribe ...they are just too easy to brainwash ..maybe that was whythe colonial masters left power in their hands ..they just behave like zombies

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Orikinla1: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
DozieInc:
These same set of people that GEJ built schools for in every corner of the North yet they see nothing good in education.
Their religious leaders / elite wants to keep them illiterate because they profit from the ignorance of their people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by kings09(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
200naira. Read am again. Slowly dis time
bankyblue:
Just 200k! But come o. This guys don increase there pay o, and Nigeria govt never increase there own.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Damilare5882(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
I m still saying it ...Boko haram cannot survive in the west or east ..folks from those two are too wise and sharp..I don't see how you wanna brainwash an IBO or Yoruba person to go and bomb him or her self talkless of now offering him or her 200naira ...but hausa.....hmmm I really don't know what to say about that tribe ...they are just too easy to brainwash ..maybe that was whythe colonial masters left power in their hands ..they just behave like zombies
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by dedionne: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nawa oo naija my country
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by JuneOctober(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
hahn:

Religion is a very powerful tool in the art of brainwashing. The promise of heaven is so irresistible to the gullible

They were still scared sha. That shows innately know it's all bs

But even you wanna promise someone about making heaven, that's the dumbest, silliest and most laughable way of doing that.
The girl was deceived. The thought of going to heaven must have brightened her up. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Emassive(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
OOK. When will the NA kill Shekau?
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by IecheM(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Micah360:

Just imagine

They give them 2h, they won't even spend it they just go and carry out their mission, they have been brainwashed, they no longer think by themselves they help them think

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Orikinla1: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Damilare5882:
I m still saying it ...Boko haram cannot survive in the west or east ..folks from those two are too wise and sharp..I don't see how you wanna brainwash an IBO or Yoruba guy to go and bobm him or her self talkless of now offering him or her 200naira ...but hausa.....hmmm I really don't know what to say about that tribe ...they are just too easy to brainwash ..maybe that was whythe colonial masters left power in their hands ..they just behave like zombies
Tell Igbo girl or IYoruba girl to bomb herself, she will ask you why not bomb yourself first.
Leadership is best by example.
Abubakar Shekau does not want to be a suicide bomber. But he uses others to die as suicide bombers.
The same way Osama bin Laden kept his own children safe and used others as suicide bombers.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Babarex(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
bankyblue:
Na 200Naira oooo, thats to remind Nigerians how much hunger is in our land...too bad and i am sure more people like this are at the disposal of this sect Bharam.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Damilare5882(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Orikinla1:
Tell Igbo girl or IYoruba girl to bomb herself, she will ask you why not bomb yourself first.
Leadership is best by example.
Abubakar Shekau does not want to be a suicide bomber. But he uses others to die as suicide bombers.
The same way Osama bin Laden kept his own children safe and used others as suicide bombers.

aabi ooo ...even a Yoruba or IBO street better know set life is sweet and there's still more to life ta less of a sane one ..Hausas are just kinda foolisb
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
akinlaso:
I'm a proud northerner
this came out of nowhere.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Paretomaster(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
Some Hausa girls sha.. That is why we need to educate these young girls rather than building mosques upandan...

You can see ur life now, what make s u different from her?... she is even better, cos she have no education, but u, upon all the money spent on u, yet u r not literate enough to know that not all Northerners are Hausa..

U should travel more or better still enrol for lectures on Nigeria ppl, and culture...oponu...
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Micah360(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
IecheM:

They give them 2h, they won't even spend it they just go and carry out their mission, they have been brainwashed, they no longer think by themselves they help them think
I just feel some of dem are forced maybe with threats of death. I don't know abt dem but less 4 me I'd rather die dan take innocent lives for a vain cause .
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by coolestchris(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Muslim religion how we take offend una..the world is groaning from Islam...people killing for Allah ,pastors collecting tithe for yahweh...religion is the problem of 21st century
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by dapizy02(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
The 200h dat is not even enough to but Always pad
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by kernel501: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
greatgod2012:

Two hundred naira, not 200k!

@post, it's so sad!

Nobody seems to remember that Northern leaders have stolen so much since the inception of this nation, yet they've not giving primary school education to there population, and the southerners are busy pointing hands to their ex leaders.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by ripbubu: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
akinlaso:
I'm a proud northerner
sorry for your mom and sister that have been raped by Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by IecheM(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Micah360:

I just feel some of dem are forced maybe with threats of death. I don't know abt dem but less 4 me I'd rather die dan take innocent lives for a vain cause .

They are forced and you know this people they are willing to do anything for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by hahn(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Teempakguy:
this came out of nowhere.

boo grin
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ugh this is so annoying. This whole scenario
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Wendy204: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is a ULTIMATE CYCLER Whatsapp Matrix Build up Group.It is a easy and stress-free method of getting downlines without hassle...and u get your 50k within 2 weeks maximum .

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///0y7IZUL4fRyK7uj7uD9EVx

With this You can *start* getting paid without looking for anyone. For Real!

This is the whatsapp group link
Join now and share to your friends.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
The carnage wrought by lack of education and the resulting idiocy, benightedness and lunacy is breathtaking.

The human future is so bleak it's staggering.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by awa(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
....And the ruling Party goes about beating their Chest they have won the war
The war isnt yet over if it's antics has degenerated to ordinary N200 motivation for souls to be wasted.

I keep telling people that that Region up there is the biggest problem of this nation instead they tell you is the Nnaa people....
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by africanusvu(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/222868-boko-haram-gave-n200-detonate-explosive-teenage-suicide-bomber.html

, See who i share same national identity;NIGERIA' with.somebody whose life at 18yrs is worth just #200.i spit on this union cald nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by OKTolu: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmm see level of poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo) / Where Saraki's Lawyers Goofed - By T0nyebarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.