Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber (42893 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by ozisezuo: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2017
And you accepted. But come o, how people go just believe say you'll make heaven if you kill others. Islam an correct brainwashing religion.[No religion tolerate violence and killings]
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2017
mu2sa2:
Boko haram are just wasting innocent girls. The girls are victims of boko haram and are not perpectrators of violence. Anyone can be a victim. This one was abducted and hypnotized to commit suicide at the same time kill other people. Will she ever get over the killing of her parents and other loved ones?
She is a victim of illiteracy, and she wouldn't have face that kind of fate if the north take education as serious as they take their quran.
And mind you,,, not everyone can be a victim. The insurgency in the north can be avoided if only they have limited number of religious fanatics.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by abnsugbe: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
Some Hausa girls sha.. That is why we need to educate these young girls rather than building mosques upandan...

how can u educate them,when they Prefer mosque to school
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by abnsugbe: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2017
akinlaso:
I'm a proud northerner

we kw u are Proud...
Pls make sure u collect your own 200 ,then come i will add 100 naira for u to blow ur self up...
Remeber u will dine with Osama,Usman danfodio and Mohammed
good luck
useless Religion on Peaces
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by engrelvis(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Damilare5882:
I m still saying it ...Boko haram cannot survive in the west or east ..folks from those two are too wise and sharp..I don't see how you wanna brainwash an IBO or Yoruba person to go and bomb him or her self talkless of now offering him or her 200naira ...but hausa.....hmmm I really don't know what to say about that tribe ...they are just too easy to brainwash ..maybe that was whythe colonial masters left power in their hands ..they just behave like zombies
very correct. Respect
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by alaskido(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Very soon girls go scarce for North.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by willibounce1(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
Some Hausa people(both boys, girls,men and women) sha.. That is why we need to educate these young girls rather than building mosques upandan...
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by mu2sa2: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wizzyblack3:

She is a victim of illiteracy, and she wouldn't have face that kind of fate if the north take education as serious as they take their quran.
And mind you,,, not everyone can be a victim. The insurgency in the north can be avoided if only they have limited number of religious fanatics.
This girl was abducted and held in boko haram captivity for 2 years yet you are saying this bunkum.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by AbuSaad39(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Allah to help you? Dem dey kill for the Allah nah! If Allah no like am, why he no kill the terrorist himself?
You're doomed and sound illiterate. Allah doesn't kill any soul just because you kill your fallow human, the very day you came to this world they've written how long you going to stay and you must reach that period before your soul would be taken.

So oga qoute intelligently.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Origin(f): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
Some Hausa girls sha.. That is why we need to educate these young girls rather than building mosques upandan...

BH killed her family and took her captive. They then took them with bombs on their body to any gathering (including mosques) where this girls are killed(probably by remote held by their companions who have now run away on siting the soldiers).

How is this the girl's fault or even the many mosques' fault (where is the logic). I don't believe anyone will like to die (and she confirms she would not have been able to detonate that bomb)

I do however agree that the girl child needs better protection. From teenage prostituting, abortions, near unclothedness, rape and abuse and now kidnapping for terrorism. The Nigerian girl Child needs serious protection.

*Modified* this girl is a victim.many of the comments are quite ludicrous. Do you think she was gisting with BH or she had a choice? People saying she agreed? And that she was uneducated? If this had happened to a kidnapped southern PHD holder would she at last get your sympathy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.