Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber (42894 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by bezimo(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2017
josephine123:
WATCH: Eight Nigerian Pastors Who Let the Devil use Them

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ggaFXqwaLQY/WJpQi9HAPHI/AAAAAAAAYWc/Lx6Xgq91QI45kN13wH19OlNMohrRXeoEgCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

How is this related to the topic in question? When you have nothing reasonable to contribute don't derail threads with nonsense distractions.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by lilyheaven: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
Some Hausa girls sha.. That is why we need to educate these young girls rather than building mosques upandan...
Their elders are busy dragging power, they want power to remain in their zone,
When their masses are physically, mentally and emotionally drained. Only God will judge them.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by netflicks(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2017
No Education Or even Comon sense and yet your Aboki brothers dominate the govt.. If I Say dis particular aboki's are pulling dis country back to the uncivilised world they will call it hate speech...In fact eeh! E dey pain me gan.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by bezimo(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2017
When poverty jam chronic illiteracy a suicide bomber and zombic killer is born

ThankGod for her rescue, Sanusi remarked sometime ago that instead of Northern Muslims building mosques they should start educating their girls.This is so terrible that a girl can be deceived to take human lives and die in the process for N200.

The bloodthirsty demon moving those Islamic devil's isn't showing sign of relenting.God punish them. May bomb explode in the camp of the terrorist killing all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Litmus: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2017
The girl has the open mouthed expression of an ill-bred

Forgotten culture:

Folks may not recall now that, ones, among many Nigerian peoples', children going about open-mouthed was greatly frowned upon. It was felt that intelligence frittered out of open mouth not used for eating or talking. It was a case of show me the open mouthed child and I will show you the prospective idiot.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by ofwest47(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Illiteracy is the cause of insurgency in the entire North of the country imagine the Kaduna state governor stating that more than 75% of the girl child in the North can not read or write it means there mail counterpart can not be less than 70% . on the basis of their illiteracy they are easy targets for use as insurgents unlike the S W where female children from ages 30 and above can at least read and write.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Birniwa(m): 12:45am On Feb 08, 2017
aloziedaya:
And you accepted. But come o, how people go just believe say you'll make heaven if you kill others. Islam an correct brainwashing religion.

Do you think the type of unrest the Book Haram sect perpetrates does happen in any other part of the Islamic world like Saudi Arabia, Medinah or Kuwait? Why would you think you can judge Islam as a whole by the wrongdoings of some few people claiming they are Muslims? In fact the most brainwashed and dumbest religions I have known are the Christians and Christianity.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by MayhorE(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2017
you are even a disgrace to bokoharam, selling ursef cheaply
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Tex42(m): 1:07am On Feb 08, 2017
#200...! Is human life that worthless?! My God!

For those saying lack of education/illiteracy is the cause... Does one need education to know that life is priceless?.

May God keep our feet away from terror in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by emi14: 1:20am On Feb 08, 2017
greatgod2012:

Two hundred naira, not 200k!

@post, it's so sad!

What is the meaning of 200k?
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by emi14: 1:22am On Feb 08, 2017
bezimo:
When poverty jam chronic illiteracy a suicide bomber and zombic killer s born

ThankGod for her rescue, Sanusi remarked sometime ago that instead of Northern Muslims building mosques they should start educating their girls.This is so terrible that a girl can be deceived to take human lives and die in the process for N200.

The bloodthirsty demon moving those Islamic devil's isn't showing sign of relenting.God punish them. May bomb explode in the camp of the terrorist killing all of them.

Zombiphoic
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by slap1(m): 1:52am On Feb 08, 2017
After so many years of being in power, this is what the northern elites have brought upon their people! Shame on them all! And they still want more power, with their brainwashed, redundant people backing them up violently and otherwise, instead of asking for the stewardship of all those years.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by dcposts: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by LoveJesus87(m): 4:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Tazmode:
Brainwashing at its finest......poverty no good aswear

At 18 years old, you would think she has attained a level of understanding between right and wrong but it's sad that things happened this way

Thank God for her life
She was abducted Nd FORCED into it not because she doesn't have understanding Buh because she has no choice . it is when such happens to you dat u would understand it is not by understanding. Who wan die before? They killed her people and forced into it not dat she is a fool or has no understanding.
She is totally innocent and lucky to be alive.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by LoveJesus87(m): 4:18am On Feb 08, 2017
maberry:
N200 for human lives
The kind of poverty that has inflicted these northerners is baffling
They own most of the country's Wealth yet are still poor and hopelessly backward
I don't kwon why you people are so Unintelligent like this. Read the post again. Did they say she did dat for #200 naira? Or her people killed and forced into it?! It is when such happens to you dat u know what you are saying is totally off point. This is a clear case of abduction and wickedness of the highest order. She was even married off to one those animals, na because of #200 too abi? When these people catch u, u have just two options, cooperate or be killed not because of any #200. I guess she figured she could still escape by fooling them into thinking she would cooperate Buh instead threw d bomb away at d last minute and survived. I would say 'SMART'

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Roseey0(f): 5:32am On Feb 08, 2017
They only gave her 200# to ease her movement while locating a crowded place. It wasn't her pay.

I am happy the army and Nigeria govt has suddenly woken up to their duties. And my northern brothers now understand that you don't play politics with terrorism.
They allowed them grow because they felt they could play politics with it, now the table has turned and they are bearing the consequences.

I hope the south is learning.
For those encouraging militancy of any kind.
One day, there won't be any political scores to settle anymore, they will start taking your own people hostages to establish their selfish aim.

Nobody fights without the "self" involved. Check history.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Zedoo:
Policeman shoots man in the head for refusing to give bribe...
Policeman shoots suicide bomber on the leg....

Why Naija tins dey always dey upside down??
We are really upside down. Na only that one you see? dem go block rapist/robber's face to protect their privacy abi wetin. Now they are showing the poor girls face.... then Boko Haram will know which of their messengers did not deliver and probably find a way to take her down.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by TinaAnita(f): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2017
It's not about 200 naira but the fact that they have been indoctrinated/brainwashed.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by adexmuhyi(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
Some Hausa girls sha.. That is why we need to educate these young girls rather than building mosques upandan...
ur level of daftness has no bound, what does the issue of mosque have to do with this. no so den dey start, what of churches wet be say na inside Church den dey do am now, nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by EGCA: 6:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Our Nigeria military just want to show dey a working. Instead of given us this news immediately dey get d gel, I tnk dey shld av just talk to her to gather info and get Dos boys off.

Nw Dos guys wld av left Dat area.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by aiboss: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
I agree with you 100%. The north needs to educate their people in general. They are dragging Nigeria behind. Once they get it right there may be hope for Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by jimenyo: 7:00am On Feb 08, 2017
#200!Oh my God,what a life without education or exposure!
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Kingbuhari(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Brain dead desert criminals..buhari is a mad lazy old cow Tufiakwa
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by chuks4greatness: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Jus imagine 200... wat happns to d money once u 're gone?
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by LastProphet: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
the problem is illiteracy, they need schools not mosque, they kidnapped you and your family, murdered them when they tried to escape, married you off like an 18th century slave to someone you dont know, sexually harrased you, starved you, and you still listened to them when they tell you about one vague promise of heaven, gave you 200naira to blow yourself and other innocent people up, no amount of money can buy a single life, what is wrong with this people

it is islam, that is what is wrong with them period. as senseless as her situation looks it still makes sense the Islamic way, there is no teaching that has taught hate half as effectively as islam.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by talk2emma: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Imagine at her age ..... Do we need western education....if yes click like ..if no click share
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Paretomaster(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2017
LoveJesus87:
I don't kwon why you people are so Unintelligent like this. Read the post again. Did they say she did dat for #200 naira? Or her people killed and forced into it?! It is when such happens to you dat u know what you are saying is totally off point. This is a clear case of abduction and wickedness of the highest order. She was even married off to one those animals, na because of #200 too abi? When these people catch u, u have just two options, cooperate or be killed not because of any #200. I guess she figured she could still escape by fooling them into thinking she would cooperate Buh instead threw d bomb away at d last minute and survived. I would say 'SMART'

God bless u, am just awed at some comments up there, and it pained that the ppl referring to her as uneducated, are not using their educated brain before commenting...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2017
LastProphet:

it is islam, that is what is wrong with them period. as senseless as her situation looks it still makes sense the Islamic way, there is no teaching that has taught hate half as effectively as islam.

Ehnn ehnn..tell me something more

Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Poor child. I hope she's well catered for.
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2017
chuks4greatness:
Jus imagine 200... wat happns to d money once u 're gone?

Did she tell you she had a choice? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Abelattah(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2017
no be the girl fault,send dem school where their eye go open dey said na Slamic school ,to be honest Hausa are the problem of this country
Re: Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber by Codes151(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2017
Go n baff... brush your mouth Self! Smelling thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.