Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. (52472 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Same Abortion using hanger happened in my secondary school,only God did not kill that senior that year,I heard she got married three years back,still searching for the fruit if the womb but she no go remember how she used hanger to perforate the sack that carried her first fruit angry

Girls avoid abortion at all cost
infact d way vagina do scratch girls these days usually get me marvelled....kai.!!!
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by LorDBolton(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Used a hanger? In 2017??

Mtcheeew learners...
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
What nonsense talk is this?
where u there to see she aborted with a hanger?
which kind mumu is the OP and which kind mumu university u dey go?
aborted with hanger my ass.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
she said university of agriculture makurdi ,right?I heard de gist
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
Like they explained to us..she inserted the hanger tip in her vagina to carry out the stuff,and pressed down her tummy with her hand and sat on the water system and it came out..tbh I can't type this,I feel emotional rn and its disgusting..gosh!
mennnnhhh.....some girls are heartless...just imagine how dat stupid one killed d baby
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

Haba! That furk and run attitude is prevalent in small boys. They not only lack the means but the "know-how" and the psychological strength to take on that situation. In most cases, they are the one who demoralize the girls seff.

Those words "I'm pregnant" can melt even the fiercest of men. But how you handle it proves if you're a real man or just some sissy with a dick.

Has a girl ever told you those words before?....Even just a prank? grin
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by ddippset(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Splinz:
Generation of cold blood murderers!
why are you dragging jagaban bola tinubu into this na?
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Naive girls undergo abortions...like the op. I was expecting something reasonable from you...gossip monger!, not "will you keep quiet!".

Tell us how you removed your own, not Tolu or whatever your friend's name is.

hmmmmmm... dat means u dey bang with condom....issorite
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Boyooosa(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
yinkarh187:
chai.... I'm more interested in knowing how she did it with hanger. op can u pls explain to us?
Do u have a GF that is in a similar condition now, call 911 smiley
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Amira123(f): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Naive girls undergo abortions...like the op. I was expecting something reasonable from you...gossip monger!, not "will you keep quiet!".

Tell us how you removed your own, not Tolu or whatever your friend's name is.

Aren't you just senseless??... I'm guessing you are the idiot in question... Stupid ashawo. Everyone must not be like you.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by LePrezident(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
No Sir grin I attend church every Sunday,dont keep boyfriends and pray every night tongue I will not fall

Hahahaha... all what you've written above are signs and symptoms of a potential rebel. I'm willing to guide you safely through the path of rebellion if you'll let me. You're better off being a rebel in the hands of level-headed but adventurous companion who will ensure that you don't get too corrupted so you can remain in one piece when you're done catching fun wink
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by SINZ: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Has a girl ever told you those words before?....Even just a prank? grin
From the way I take dey talk seff you suppose don know wassup. cheesy
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Bahddo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
MrsExplorer:

i wrote a story on this titled Blood on the coat hanger here on nairaland. You might wanna check it out.....believe it or not,,people do this.
I read it. You are good. You remind me of standd.

Please finish it if you can.

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by SINZ: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27 don suffer this night gringringrin
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahahaha... all what you've written above are signs and symptoms of a potential rebel. I'm willing to guide you safely through the path of rebellion if you'll let me. You're better off being a rebel in the hands of level-headed but adventurous companion who will ensure that you don't get too corrupted so you can remain in one piece when you're done catching fun wink
OK. grin what will we be doing

Whatever it is be quick,I have ta bed on time smiley
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by cr7lomo: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
I see..
We are now on the same page. grin

The picture that u put up...are they different women or the same
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Ugosample(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:

Any woman who foolishly goes to kill a baby takes her life in her hands too.

http://afterabortion.org/2010/abortion-kills-more-women-than-poor-choicers-admit/
This is not about morality at all.
The guy who quoted you is right.

Legal abortion is safer. Period
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by LePrezident(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
OK. grin what will we be doing

Whatever it is be quick,I have ta bed on time smiley

Hahaha, you have to go to bed on time too? Wow, this your restriction level has no rival. You want me to say the naughty things we will be doing in public. I'll like to treat your rebellion as a private matter smiley
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Olubukola16:
Some ladies will never change. Why get pregnant when you know you aren't ready. I never knew that school girls still do this, I remember back then in 2011 in my final year, I was having my bath then in Idia hall (block A) bathroom and I was hearing the voice of someone groaning in pain; only to check the other bathroom and I found this girl using a hanger to abort her pregnancy shocked and blood was all over the bathroom tiles, I was so shocked that I almost slipped off! Hmmmmm........may God help all ladies.
u mean u saw something like dat with ur korokoro eyes?
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahaha, you have to go to bed on time too? Wow, this your restriction level has no rival. You want me to say the naughty things we will be doing in public. I'll like to treat your rebellion as a private matter smiley
tonguebye
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by adonbilivit: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
who am I edakun
u know yourself.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by LePrezident(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
tonguebye

Why are you running away? Let's talk about this so much needed rebellion (liberation)... you shouldn't run away from what will be.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Azil:
What's the issue here? The abortion or using an hanger to perform an abortion?

Did she even ask you to tell her story? pseudonym or otherwise, mind your business.
she will not mind her business....she is educating us...

hmmmm.... just imagine d way girls are tearing their vagina and womb.....no wonder some like big cassava
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:
Benita27 don suffer this night gringringrin
I am just laughing at some of the mentions. cheesy grin cheesy

Bloody hypocrites everywhere!. cheesy
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Why are you running away? Let's talk about this so much needed rebellion (liberation)... you shouldn't run away from what will be.
grin OK ....talk
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by princessnike(f): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Same thing happened when I was in sec. school
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
No judgrment but May all ladies who don't want kids have the sense to use a condom or not have sex undecided
girls are really hot these days ooooo
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by LePrezident(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
grin OK ....talk

Let's talk in private that way we can get away from prying 'amebo' eyes. Should we? wink
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Olubukola16(f): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
u mean u saw something like dat with ur korokoro eyes?

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Let's talk in private that way we can get away from prying 'amebo' eyes. Should we? wink
no smiley here I'm safe from ruinning. I better go now cheesy
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by LePrezident(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
no smiley here I'm safe from ruinning. I better go now cheesy

You should send me a bedtime poem via pm, I'll be waiting wink
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by SINZ: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
I am just laughing at some of the mentions. cheesy grin cheesy

Bloody hypocrites everywhere!. cheesy

Even me seff weak for the mentions o. grin

Keep seeing people hurl insults like they know you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour