Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. (52498 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

From the way I take dey talk seff you suppose don know wassup. cheesy

Bros,I know the feeling grin....I don dey prize baby cot sef..Only for the yeye geh to tell me it was a prank...I come dey form vex but deep down....The relief was orgasmic. grin
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amira123:
Aren't you just senseless??... I'm guessing you are the idiot in question... Stupid ashawo. Everyone must not be like you.
Na your mama teach me ashawo work. You forget too soon!.

Boof-head!.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
really, how do girls do dat? I try to imagine putting a hanger into someone's V and abort a baby... oh no, I can't even imagine it! some gehs get mind sha
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by fuckjesus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
She wanted to explore are youthful age but went about it the lascivious way.. What a waste.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

Even me seff weak for the mentions o. grin

Keep seeing people hurl insults like they know you undecided
My network is terrible. grin

Ignoring them is the best antidote. grin
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by SINZ: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Bros,I know the feeling grin....I don dey prize baby cot sef..Only for the yeye geh to tell me it was a prank...I come dey form vex but deep down....The relief was orgasmic. grin

Mahn!!! The world just STOPS!
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by SINZ: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
My network is terrible. grin
Ignoring them is the best antidote. grin
Don't mind them eyeh?

Just be twerking that your big nyash gringrin
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

Don't mind them eyeh?

Just be twerking that your big nyash gringrin
Lol. grin cheesy
I had to modify for them to back-off. cheesy grin

They don't surprise me...they can be whatever they want on social media, but i know most of them have either aided or had abortion. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by yinkarh187(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
trade4me:

The coat hanger isn’t sterile. It isn’t even clean.

If the woman, or girl, is alone she thrusts it blindly upwards into the vagina. She’s hoping it will get into her uterus and do something. She may or may not know that to get into the uterus the coat hanger has to navigate the small opening in the cervix called the os.

A coat hanger is technically narrow enough to get through a pregnant cervical os, but the end is sharp not tapered so it can lacerate and perforate. Getting any instrument through the cervix safely also requires visualization and knowledge of the correct amount of force.

If she’s lucky enough to get the coat hanger through her cervix it could easily sail right through the back or side walls of the uterus. The uterine wall is soft and easily perforated with the wrong instrument or unskilled hands. If the uterus is perforated on one of the sides there is a high risk of lacerating a uterine artery, as that is where they are located. If this happens a woman who is by herself could easily bleed to death before she gets appropriate medical care. These arteries pump a lot of blood.

The other danger with uterine perforation is the bowel. Puncturing bowel will hurt, but depending on her level of fear it might only be enough to cry out but not to ask for help. However, within the next 3 days the bowel perforation will most certainly kill her unless she gets appropriate medical care. That care will likely involve major surgery to drain abscesses, remove necrotic bowel, and possibly even a colostomy. The uterus will also be infected and may be damaged beyond repair.

If she was lucky and got that rough end of the coat hanger in and out of her cervix without puncturing something it is unlikely she will induce an abortion immediately. In this scenario the coat hanger is really just a vector for introducing infection. In 2-3 days or so she will cramp, and if fortunate her uterus will contract and she will pass the tissue at home. However, the bacteria from septic abortions often disseminates and each hour the condition remains untreated death takes a step closer. If she gets to the hospital in time and they can empty her uterus without killing her and she doesn’t have a resistant bacteria and she isn’t in septic shock and is otherwise healthy she will survive. That’s a lot of variables.

The coat hanger might miss the cervix altogether and puncture the top of the vagina. It could also hit the uterine arteries from this angle and likewise still devastate the bowel.

If the coat hanger is used by someone else, they may or may not get it through the cervix. Same risks of perforation and laceration, because a skilled operator would never use a coat hanger. However, not everyone would know that and some are too desperate to care. The medical sequelae are therefore all essentially the same, with one exception. The type of people who offer coat hanger abortions may also sexually assault their victim, because really, who’s going to report them to the police?

If you are going to joke about coat hangers and abortion you should know exactly what you are joking about.
Wats baffling me is wat gave her the gumption to try that kind of thing when she obviously knew it's a 30/70 chance. Throughout Ur write up u ddnt explain how it can be self-done
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:

be there and be denying ur school. if u were a fed uni student u should have used the word "hostel" instead of "hall". ur cover has been blown
Oga forget dat thing...we wey go university....na hall we dey call am not hostel...anyone who attended IFE we confirm what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by yinkarh187(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Swallow shocked

I had to laugh! It is possible although drinking vodka and rough sex would've been less painful! I don't know! The evils people do when society and communities hold shares and stock on a woman pussy, is beyond me. #legalise abortion angry
it was meant as a sarcasm. but inserting hanger through the V to remove a foetus seems quite impossible. taking the length and other things in consideration
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
really, how do girls do dat? I try to imagine putting a hanger into someone's V and abort a baby... oh no, I can't even imagine it! some gehs get mind sha
infact na wetin me dey imagine too ooo. dat V wey una dey treat like special gold na somebody put hanger so oooo
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by yinkarh187(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
MrsExplorer:

i wrote a story on this titled Blood on the coat hanger here on nairaland. You might wanna check it out.....believe it or not,,people do this.
will surely do
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Mugu see as una use abortion de joke and u dey here de laff like fish head

You are very very mad for referring to me as mumu
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

Mahn!!! The world just STOPS!

.... and you begin to doubt your pull out skills grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by cytell56: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
TeeFeh:
She's not really my friend anyway,she's just my hall mate that we happen to be in the same hall in school and I would like to share a story and also pass a message with this. Please be patient when reading this and also forgive my errors if noticed. *Names changed*

We are students of "agricultural university of clock" and this is our second year already,we are moving and its quite a good thing.

Her name is Tola and she stays in the same hostel hall as mine but different rooms,well I have heard stories about her and she's also a pastor daughter and everyone knows tola,she's jovial and all sorts but her vagina cannot rest.. We don't know why.

Recently she has been moving around with some big girls and its a very good thing to step up your game and all sorts,but unfortunately they have been sleeping with peoples father. Her friend that's my own friend spoke to her in my presence on a WhatsApp call but tola will not listen. And after 3months she went low and was good until she decided to settle down and she is now dating someone in another department from ours and she got pregnant and she aborted it with an hanger..

HOW??

I mean how did I know?well its not a rumour, it happened because the V.C of my school got this and sent some people to come and disinfect their room and also take her to the school clinic while some of her friends followed her and the gist got confirmed and also take away the foetus in the toilet.

Please ladies,let us be careful and patient with the way we have sex,its not every time that its sex,even if you'll be having sex,definitely not with someone that cannot afford to take care of a baby, because news also got to us that she got pregnant for a tout or so,I think the big penis got her dicked down..its disappointing.

Some of us will say she's suffering or its poverty,see ehn,her parents are really rich!I don't even know how she got engaged with touts.. Its just that,they are really strict and she only gets to do this in school..

A word is enough for the wise sha,let me stop typing now because I'm not typing with my Acer mini but my S31 and my thumbs are aching grin.

Please share this to your female sibling.
This one nah Superstory nah
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Fourwinds: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Olubukola16:

Lol....... Not everyone.
na UI dis thing go happen.....hmmmm.....those girls go dey bang well well ooo
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
PaperLace:

Girls too should have sense small, you don't go about donating your vagina to guys, who will devour you till you gat no scrap value.
Abortion for your body, pills...your body. This 2017_ get sense.
Play safe.

I still wonder how they do that hanger abortion_ gives me chills.

Abeg no dey spoil parol for awon boys. Wetin dey work you? lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Michellla(f): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
princeakins:

At where, can u give more insight.
we found the foetus in the toilet and alerted the portals.
one of her friends snitched,apparently

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Catastrophe: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
michaelwilli:

U sef don abort? Tel us about it
I tire o!
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Catastrophe: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na wa o. This is professional. If to say na China dem for don carry this girl since for training o> Would help them reduce their population!
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Origin(f): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Christians agaaaaaain!!!!!!.

Ahaaaaaaaan.

Number one poster you are a gossip its not your business. Number two ABORTIOOOOOOON shocked.

This Christians self
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Blackhue95: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Gossip monger!.

You're the kind of friend girls should avoid, so because you had yours in secret does that make you better?...you'll need to explain more on how "hanger" aborts a pregnancy.

Mitcheew!...to all those hypocrites who won't let my mention rest after aiding their gfs have an abortion, plus this op...you'll should read...

I Thessalonian 4:11

Shut up Bi.tch! You may be the "hanger lady" for all we know. All she did was to talk about something that happens every day in different parts of the country. Google abortion via hanger except you are too stu.pid to surf the internet. You go about attacking anyone you can and some half-breed morons hail you. If you don't like the OP's advice, why can't you just move on to the next Nairaland post instead of bullying. I'm here for you and anytime I notice your bullying, I'll online thrash you till the Mods. ban one of us.

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Augustap(f): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
shocked embarassed
Shit occurrence has been trending since Goliath

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by princeakins(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Michellla:
we found the foetus in the toilet and alerted the portals.
one of her friends snitched,apparently

shocked chisos.

That geh must b heartless. ...

En she felt nothing,

Her frnd couldn't bear d guilt of knowing, dts y she did dat.

She did b lucky to still b able to reproduce
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Blackhue95:

Shut up Bi.tch! You may be the "hanger lady" for all we know. All she did was to talk about something that happens every day in different parts of the country. Google abortion via hanger except you are too stu.pid to surf the internet. You go about attacking anyone you can and some half-breed morons hail you. If you don't like the OP's advice, why can't you just move on to the next Nairaland post instead of bullying. I'm here for you and anytime I notice your bullying, I'll online thrash you till the Mods. ban one of us.
Black hue hoe!. cheesy cheesy grin bring it on whenever you're ready.

I will be here. cheesy grin
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by AgentGoat: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Which hanger be that one,?

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by omolorlarh: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Same Abortion using hanger happened in my secondary school,only God did not kill that senior that year,I heard she got married three years back,still searching for the fruit if the womb but she no go remember how she used hanger to perforate the sack that carried her first fruit angry

Girls avoid abortion at all cost
it happens a lot in boarding schools
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Blackhue95: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Black hue hoe!. cheesy cheesy grin bring it on whenever you're ready.

I will be here. cheesy grin

Lol, "hoe" is used for digging, preparing the soil... I doubt you know that. If you want to insult me, at least use the proper words. We can see the way you subtly beg for se.x here. Do you give it to them free or do they pay the peanuts you are worthy of? Slacken wh.ore. Bitc.h, I've got nothing to bring onto you, you're the dregs of the earth with nothing but an old phone which you hide behind and type thrash that you are too scared to say in reality. When you have something worthwhile to show, then use the word "bring it on" and see how fast I'll cut you up with words.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Raheemzee(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Gossip monger!.

You're the kind of friend girls should avoid, so because you had yours in secret does that make you better?...you'll need to explain more on how "hanger" aborts a pregnancy.

Mitcheew!...to all those hypocrites who won't let my mention rest after aiding their gfs have an abortion, plus this op...you'll should read...

I Thessalonian 4:11
guilty conscience!!!
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
Blackhue95:

Lol, "hoe" is used for digging, preparing the soil... I doubt you know that. If you want to insult me, at least use the proper words. We can see the way you subtly beg for se.x here. Do you give it to them free or do they pay the peanuts you are worthy of? Slacken wh.ore. Bitc.h, I've got nothing to bring onto you, you're the dregs of the earth with nothing but an old phone which you hide behind and type thrash that you are too scared to say in reality. When you have something worthwhile to show, then use the word "bring it on" and see how fast I'll cut you up with words.

*Yawns*. cheesy grin

Take this maniacal attitude of yours off my mention, black hue hoe!. cheesy

Don't force it!, "an empty vessel makes the loudest noise".
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by JuneOctober(f): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27 vs Blackhue95. Pls pls stop quarrelling online girls. It's enough. I beg of you two

Some mistakes we make could have been avoided if only we apply wisdom and discipline. Pls stay away from what you know you can't face the consequences. Some people act without thinking of the consequences and that is very very bad.
Learn from other's mistakes and your mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.