Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. (52484 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Blackhue95: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
I know the drill. grin cheesy most of them think the shït they typed has any effect on me.

Deluded hypocrites!...some made me laugh though!. cheesy grin

To all of you supporting abortion which is murder, go to the FrontPage and see the picture of another murdered baby. It may even be the same since the story seems the same with the one here. That's what you support? That's what you encourage! Benitafly, aborting/ baby murder can be forgiven in the days of ignorance. You should know better now after looking at the picture on FrontPage. I don't feel like giving you the insults you deserve, I pity your denial of truth, ignorance and foolishness of youth. I hope you accept your guilt for what you did in the past, move on and stop encouraging the evil. I'm done here.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by makydebbie(f): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
I know the drill. grin cheesy most of them think the shït they typed has any effect on me.

Deluded hypocrites!...some made me laugh though!. cheesy grin
Have fun ma'am grincheesygrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Blackhue95:

To all of you supporting abortion which is murder, go to the FrontPage and see the picture of another murdered baby. It may even be the same since the story seems the same with the one here. That's what you support? That's what you encourage! Benitafly, aborting/ baby murder can be forgiven in the days of ignorance. You should know better now after looking at the picture on FrontPage. I don't feel like giving you the insults you deserve, I pity your denial of truth, ignorance and foolishness of youth. I hope you accept your guilt for what you did in the past, move on and stop encouraging the evil. I'm done here.
Shut up my friend!, you have disability in comprehension.

Where in my post did i support abortion?, pseudo intellect!. Take a look at your signature and see ignorance written on it. cheesy since you're anti-abortion...and you advice ladies should rather close legs or use condom, do you know that condoms break?, and in most cases it results in unwanted pregnancy?.

You should advocated for "no sex" as the best contraceptive measure if you had a working brain.

You can't differentiate "supporting abortion" from "not supporting gossip and slander".
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
some gals are irritatingly annoying so its ok for u to av an abortion because no 1 saw u or took it to air,but its not ok for someone else to have an abortion because big mouths like u wont keep ur mouths shut coz dere are too wide and always ready to talk,wat a world,or the point of ur story is to tell us u av a mini computer and an s31 or watever.......u really need to get ur head examined.......infact who uses a hanger for abortion when in our society today abortion for some gals is like going to the market to shop for cloths.
God bless you!.

Anti-abortion activist...Blackhue95 or better still Blackwho.re95 read and comprehend.

Bye!.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by NemzySeries(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2017
so na dis small tin make u dey open post? Go boarding schs especially All dos Govt Gals sec sch (dutse alhaji-Abuja), Fed Govt Gals college etc u go see were dem dey use ordinary toothpick do abortion like say na meat wey enter deir teeth dem dey remove...........na y i dey fear babes bkos u all are potential surgeons
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by donbene4(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
But why would the OP expose the girl on nairaland..why don't you jst mind your business?..
If it happened to your sister would you have done the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Blackhue95: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
Shut up my friend!, you have disability in comprehension.

Where in my post did i support abortion?, pseudo intellect!. Take a look at your signature and see ignorance written on it. cheesy since you're anti-abortion...and you advice ladies should rather close legs or use condom, do you know that condoms break?, and in most cases it results in unwanted pregnancy?.

You should advocated for "no sex" as the best contraceptive measure if you had a working brain.

You can't differentiate "supporting abortion" from "not supporting gossip and slander".

Bitc.h, go on and hate if that's what makes you sleep well at night. cool I grin at you
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Blackhue95:

Bitc.h, go on and hate if that's what makes you sleep well at night. cool I grin at you
You now have nothing to say, i ignored you last nyt but you felt Benita was running away from an e-brawl.

Please, i asked you a question that begs for an answer since you're now anti-abortion.

In a situation were the condom breaks and the girl is unaware...what do you suggest?, since you advocated for use of condoms.

Don't tell me you're a celibate, people choose to be whatever they want on social media just as you're showing the height of hypocrisy here for a lady.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Blackhue95: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
You now have nothing to say, i ignored you last nyt but you felt Benita was running away from an e-brawl.

Please, i asked you a question that begs for an answer since you're now anti-abortion.

In a situation were the condom breaks and the girl is unaware...what do you suggest?, since you advocated for use of condoms.

Don't tell me you're a celibate, people choose to be whatever they want on social media just as you're showing the height of hypocrisy here for a lady.

You bore me angry I liked it when you were on fire Ita dear...
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by oblak00(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
xstry:
you mean she's a horse?
Why must you quote the whole story?
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by yinkarh187(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
alaskido:

Yeah, she inserted the hanger into her pus*y. Didn't you see the video of a girl using a hammer to commit abortion? What happened to all the condoms? Maybe she preferred skin to skin sex.
HAMMER?!!! Kuku kill me
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by sinaj(f): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
And where is sinaj
right bhind u tongue
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
sinaj:
right bhind u tongue
busy chopping money abi
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by princeakins(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Michellla:
funny thing is she wasnt the least bit remorseful

I give up seriously..

Judgement left for God.

Moving on from her matter

How is u today?
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Durentmoney: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Azil:
What's the issue here? The abortion or using an hanger to perform an abortion?

Did she even ask you to tell her story? pseudonym or otherwise, mind your business.
you must be out of ur mind for dis stupid question. Ashawo. I wonder if decency still exist. A lady aborted a baby with a hanger and u are d asking what d issue is. Dont let me curse u oooh

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Durentmoney: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
CSTR2:
Damn. Some ladies are truely cold-blooded.
I still don't understand how a woman will abort her own child in her own womb just like that.
I understand the reasons why many do, but still, the way they do it without hesitation like cold-blooded assassins is just creepy.
Some even dump the foetus in dustbins and gutters. Is there anything more sick than that in this world? embarassed
itz truly disturbing oo. Since i read dis story yesterday, i haven't been comfortable.
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Durentmoney: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
But how do they use hanger? I'm confused still
with iron hanger. They insert it in their toto, grab the foetus by d head and draw it out
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Durentmoney:
with iron hanger. They insert it in their toto, grab the foetus by d head and draw it out
Jeez! That's so cruel and inhuman. Gosh! Can't even imagine it cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Durentmoney: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Jeez! That's so cruel and inhuman. Gosh! Can't even imagine it cry cry
am telling u. Girls are so heartless
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by oladipo322(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
TeeFeh:
She's not really my friend anyway,she's just my hall mate that we happen to be in the same hall in school and I would like to share a story and also pass a message with this. Please be patient when reading this and also forgive my errors if noticed. *Names changed*

We are students of "agricultural university of clock" and this is our second year already,we are moving and its quite a good thing.

Her name is Tola and she stays in the same hostel hall as mine but different rooms,well I have heard stories about her and she's also a pastor daughter and everyone knows tola,she's jovial and all sorts but her vagina cannot rest.. We don't know why.

Recently she has been moving around with some big girls and its a very good thing to step up your game and all sorts,but unfortunately they have been sleeping with peoples father. Her friend that's my own friend spoke to her in my presence on a WhatsApp call but tola will not listen. And after 3months she went low and was good until she decided to settle down and she is now dating someone in another department from ours and she got pregnant and she aborted it with an hanger..

HOW??

I mean how did I know?well its not a rumour, it happened because the V.C of my school got this and sent some people to come and disinfect their room and also take her to the school clinic while some of her friends followed her and the gist got confirmed and also take away the foetus in the toilet.

Please ladies,let us be careful and patient with the way we have sex,its not every time that its sex,even if you'll be having sex,definitely not with someone that cannot afford to take care of a baby, because news also got to us that she got pregnant for a tout or so,I think the big penis got her dicked down..its disappointing.

Some of us will say she's suffering or its poverty,see ehn,her parents are really rich!I don't even know how she got engaged with touts.. Its just that,they are really strict and she only gets to do this in school..

A word is enough for the wise sha,let me stop typing now because I'm not typing with my Acer mini but my S31 and my thumbs are aching grin.

Please share this to your female sibling.
am expecting my 1k recharge card cos nobody got the mind to like my comment

1 Like

Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
oblak00:

Why must you quote the whole story?
ask me again
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by sinaj(f): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
busy chopping money abi
d one u send gimme grin
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by dingbang(m): 6:05am On Feb 10, 2017
sinaj:
d one u send gimme grin
come collect na..
Re: My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Benita27:
Look at this pathetic being!.

It's called an "opinion" if you don't like it...shove it up your ass, idgaf!.

Hmmmmmmm ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.