Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women (10040 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by bigpriik: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Two months ago there is this friend of mine who fell in love with a girl,I warned this my guy earlier about falling in love because women cannot be satisfied ,but as usual they always don't like hearing from me not their fault though they are not on nairaland despite how much I tell them about how educative this site is.my friend loves this girl to stupor and he is this jealous type that can kill for a girl (literally).

Their relationship progressed to two months I wouldn't lie I became jealous of my guy because their love was getting so strong ,in fact it got to point I started feeling bad that I am getting too uptight with women because of the things I read and learn here i was thinking maybe i should loosen up to women a bit so I can find true love like my friend everything isn't always a game.the girls birthday was on the 14 of December which was last week my friend told me the plans he had for the girl he wanted to buy her iPhone Xmas (this is a guy the couldn't lend me money to buy laptop).

Exactly on the 28th of November my friend came home looking so devasted and emotionally down he was even drunk he met me outside and call me to come inside his room on getting there he showed me his girls phone were he saw dirty chats she was having with her ex boyfriend I was shocked to pieces because I never believed she could such a thing,we went ahead to call the guy ,the guy been a guyman like me told us straight up that he was nacking the girl back to back my friend went mad he told my friend not to take the relationship serious that she is only good for fuuckmfuckmate.that day I lost all the trust I had for women , my heart became stronger .thank God I didn't comprise my mindset of women MY friend was depressed for two weeks before moving on .I ave seen my friends babes cheat and lie so .so my point is if a girl so innocent as this girl can do such a thing then the risk is not worth it.

This is What you guys should know about women.

1) A pretty woman doesnot love unless she is very young and unexposed.

2)most men enter relationship plainheartedly but women see relationships as a game so they don't want to loose.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Her ex said that to make ur friend dislike and see her as a cheat..to enable him have her all to himself and u guys fell for it.

36 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by sweetonugbu: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by sirblend: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
You are the person OP...no one will kill you if you admit it happened to you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by iTearHerToto: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nairaland was made for people to mind their business and share only their problems if necessary but here you are telling me your subconscious begged you not to fall for a Zoogerian hoe but you declined to its pleas, only to come back here and prove what exactly?
[img]https:///view/huh-confused-gif-14430852.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Lightangel65: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
donbachi:
Her ex said that to make ur friend dislike and see her as a cheat..to enable him have her all to himself and u guys fell for it.

What of the sex chats explain that, All women are hoes and money lovers. Later hoes like this will be forming feminists

14 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by kazyhm(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
donbachi:

You might be very wrong.......and stop thinking for people, you're not the one in this situation

4 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by youngking22(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
please who else saw the iPhone Xmas, me am rolling on the flour cause of laughter

12 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Lording123(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good for the OP he learnt further. I hope your friend from this day remains a free man, because the truth has set him free.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lightangel65:

What of the sex chats explain that, All women are hoes and money lovers. Later hoes like this will be forming feminists

All women you say.
mmmmm
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
bigpriik:
Two months ago there is this friend of mine who fell in love with a girl,I warned this my guy earlier about falling in love because women cannot be satisfied ,but as usual they always don't like hearing from me not their fault though they are not on nairaland despite how much I tell them about how educative this site is.my friend loves this girl to stupor and he is this jealous type that can kill for a girl (literally).

Their relationship progressed to two months I wouldn't lie I became jealous of my guy because their love was getting so strong ,in fact it got to point I started feeling bad that I am getting too uptight with women because of the things I read and learn here i was thinking maybe i should loosen up to women a bit so I can find true love like my friend everything isn't always a game.the girls birthday was on the 14 of December which was last week my friend told me the plans he had for the girl he wanted to buy her iPhone Xmas (this is a guy the couldn't lend me money to buy laptop).

Exactly on the 28th of November my friend came home looking so devasted and emotionally down he was even drunk he met me outside and call me to come inside his room on getting there he showed me his girls phone were he saw dirty chats she was having with her ex boyfriend I was shocked to pieces because I never believed she could such a thing,we went ahead to call the guy ,the guy been a guyman like me told us straight up that he was nacking the girl back to back my friend went mad he told my friend not to take the relationship serious that she is only good for fuuckmfuckmate.that day I lost all the trust I had for women , my heart became stronger .thank God I didn't comprise my mindset of women MY friend was depressed for two weeks before moving on .I ave seen my friends babes cheat and lie so .so my point is if a girl so innocent as this girl can do such a thing then the risk is not worth it.

This is What you guys should know about women.

1) A pretty woman doesnot love unless she is very young and unexposed.

2)most men enter relationship plainheartedly but women see relationships as a game so they don't want to loose.

The problem with guys/men is they don't know when a woman loves them. They just force themselves until the lady ( not all though) out pity agrees to date them. That is why she can easily go back to her ex or another guy without her conscience pricking her.

My advice to guys. When chiking a lady and she keeps posting you saying I'll think about it, give me some time, shes doesn't love you and peradventure she eventually agrees to date you due to pressure, her mind will not be 100% with you as she'll still be on the look out for that man she truly loves or that can occupy that place in her heart.
A lady who loves you will agree to your advances immediately. So take note to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Una too dey rush person.�

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Powersurge: 3:12am On Dec 20, 2019
I believe your friend is still in his early 20s? He needed some personal growing up of his own. iPhone X for a relationship that was less than 2 months? He was been led by emotion. And emotion could lead one to his early grave.

For you OP, yes, there is a hoe in every woman as there is a cheat in every man (control makes the difference), but if you continue with the mindset of no woman worths it, you might miss that very important one. Give everybody opportunity to fail themselves first. But while doing that, don't be like your friend that allowed emotion to lead the way.

I have gotten to a level that VERY FEW things surprise me. This is helping me to live a life, independent of what the other person does (if s/he finally fail herself).

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by REDLORD1: 3:33am On Dec 20, 2019
He was to hasty to give her his heart.
women always friendzone such guys until they get caught and their real b!tchy sides has been exposed.
take note: all what a woman need from you are your money and d!ck
dude give her the d!ck!
if you know you know

4 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by DrayZee: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

The problem with guys/men is they don't know when a woman loves them. They just force themselves until the lady ( not all though) out pity agrees to date them. That is why she can easily go back to her ex or another guy without her conscience pricking her.

My advice to guys. When chiking a lady and she keeps posting you saying I'll think about it, give me some time, shes doesn't love you and peradventure she eventually agrees to date you due to pressure, her mind will not be 100% with you as she'll still be on the look out for that man she truly loves or that can occupy that place in her heart.
A lady who loves you will agree to your advances immediately. So take note to avoid stories that touch the heart.

The problem with women is that they don't know what they want. You've said your own now. You'll still see your fellow women on nairaland that will say they won't agree to a guys advances immediately because they don't want to be seen as cheap.

Last last, the only solution is not to take women too seriously.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by timibare(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2019
donbachi:
they were scammed lol

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Premiumwriter: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

dis one don de feel like say na she geh London Bridge

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by slizzyb(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Correct, but why love out of pity? Same thing happened to my last relationship. After like 18months ur telling me dat u loved out of pity. Not only guys waste girls time. Any gal dat will complain dat a guy wasted her time is mad.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by ojuu4u(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2019
If OP truly harden his heart as he claimed,he may not get good wife, or have a loveless marriage,

as someone posted above, soooooooooo many guys pressurized ladies into relationships and this is one of outcomes, when a woman triply falls in love with you, nobody will tell you, the love will be written all over her body,
one thing I noticed about women hearts unlike men, the woman heart is fragile and can occupy one love at a time, meanwhile on many occasions those that they love are not always reciprocate, this gives room for dating another guy who has her time in wish she doesn't love

Guys do not try to buy love from women, given them expensive gift doesn't guaranteed she will love u alone

7 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2019
slizzyb:

Correct, but why love out of pity? Same thing happened to my last relationship. After like 18months ur telling me dat u loved out of pity. Not only guys waste girls time. Any gal dat will complain dat a guy wasted her time is mad.

Yeah.. Well like I said, not all girls will agree to date you if they dont like you but some will cause they'll prolly just want that man figure in their life. So they give in.

As for me, I can't do it. In fact, ive been without a guy for 6 to 8 years and that was before I met the last one I finally fell in love with. It didn't take him more than a day to woo me as compared to those who were trying all through the eight years I was without a relationship. So that is why I know you can't force it. No matter how nice the guy is. And now 3years after my last relationship, I've been without a man. like seriously .... I can't date or court for courting sakes. I must love that fellow. So no matter how long it will take me to find that someone, I'll rather wait than lead a man on, knowing fully well that I'm not into him 100%.
If you have tasted/felt true love, you'll know its worth it than being with someone you dont feel a thing for

Its just our little secrets I'm letting out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Premiumwriter:
dis one don de feel like say na she geh London Bridge

How am I feeling like I own the London bridge? For advising ir warning you ahead?
Ok. Keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Your loss not mine.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by DonJayrome(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Lightangel65:

All women
So you mean your mum, sisters and female relatives are all hoes. I can really imagine how you cope and claim to love your mum while you have just referred to her as a hoe

3 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2019
DrayZee:

The problem with women is that they don't know what they want. You've said your own now. You'll still see your fellow women on nairaland that will say they won't agree to a guys advances immediately because they don't want to be seen as cheap.

Its a lie. Women know what they want or have you been in our circle before to really know what we want?

Don't let any girl deceive you. There's nothing like looking cheap at the wooing stage where you love a guy truly. No woman will even think of such if she's truly into you at this stage.

The only time a girl that loves you will not want to appear cheap is when you want to sleep with her so early in the relationship or even on your first outing (crazy) then she can say no and that is fin. In that case it doesn't mean she's not into you. They are both different scenarios.

Got that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by itsme01: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2019
cool

people going into relationship shouldnt have high unrealistic expectations, only married couples can talk about fidelity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by AstroG: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Its a lie. Women know what they want or have you been in our circle before to really know what we want?

Don't let any girl deceive you. There's nothing like looking cheap at the wooing stage where you love a guy truly. No woman will even think of such if she's truly into you at this stage.

The only time a girl that loves you will not want to appear cheap is when you want to sleep with her so early in the relationship or even on your first outing (crazy) then she can say no and that is fin. In that case it doesn't mean she's not into you. They are both different scenarios.

Got that?

Whether she gree to sleep with me on the first date or not,ah go still break her heart in a sweet and horrible way.

Hypocrites undecided
Mumu Nigerian Girls

1 Like

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by FreeSoworeNow: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

people going into relationship shouldnt have high unrealistic expectations, only married couples can talk about fidelity

[/s]
trashy lies
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

It's true, the joke is on the guyz that keep on pestering women again and again!
You just have to look out for clear green lights from her even before you asks her out. If she doesn't say yes, just let her be. If she later comes back, know that she has been dumped or she could not get her first option so she now turned to the probably the second or third option on her wish list (which is a logical thing to do). When the above happens, don't be so stupid to believe that you will be the everything to her.
Same thing is applicable to guys, I once had this experience.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Yeah.. Well like I said, not all girls will agree to date you if they dont like you but some will cause they'll prolly just want that man figure in their life. So they give in.

As for me, I can't do it. In fact, ive been without a guy for 6 to 8 years and that was before I met the last one I finally fell in love with. It didn't take him more than a day to woo me as compared to those who were trying all through the eight years I was without a relationship. So that is why I know you can't force it. No matter how nice the guy is. And now 3years after my last relationship, I've been without a man. like seriously .... I can't date or court for courting sakes. I must love that fellow. So no matter how long it will take me to find that someone, I'll rather wait than lead a man on, knowing fully well that I'm not into him 100%.
If you have tasted/felt true love, you'll know its worth it than being with someone you dont feel a thing for

Its just our little secrets I'm letting out.

You strike like a boring person tho, how can a lady be out of r/ship for 8yrs .. is either d guys are blind or you be like maleficient.
i quiet understand ur point here, same gurl guys around av bin chasing for yrs could jus meet one guy n accept him, these lucky guy might not even be up to the other toasters .... power of love.
Buh the fact that we broke up or you broke up even when yu found love shows love is never enough. and another fact you must know its not everyone that wil find love @ the begining ... i av seen gurls endup marrying & love a guy they felt nothing for @first, so trial is important
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Kevsmart88(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Someone said pple in relationships shouldn't expect fidelity..am like omg..no wonder the rate at which STIs spread has become so alarming...If U can't stick to a partner while courting or in a relationship, then u have no business being in one....what a generation of profligate and morally bankrupt youths..what happened to being faithful and building trust?. Arrant nonsense.... pukes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2019
ericsmith:

You strike like a boring person tho, how can a lady be out of r/ship for 8yrs .. is either d guys are blind or you be like maleficient.
i quiet understand ur point here, same gurl guys around av bin chasing for yrs could jus meet one guy n accept him, these lucky guy might not even be up to the other toasters .... power of love.
Buh the fact that we broke up or you broke up even when yu found love shows love is never enough. and another fact you must know its not everyone that wil find love @ the begining ... i av seen gurls endup marrying & love a guy they felt nothing for @first, so trial is important

@ your first paragraph.. Doesn't make sense cos I don't see how ones choice to keep herself or be reserved means she's boring.
Talking about being cute, non of your girlfriends, past and present is as cute as I am, its not boast.
Please learn to be diplomatic when talking to someone.

I dont even care about your opinion in the second paragraph cos the first already soiled everything.

I'm out!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by lekani4real(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2019
donbachi:

Indeed...what about the dirty chats between the girlfriend and her ex.
Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by ojuu4u(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2019
DrayZee:

Try to read entire comment and not segment, she said #when guy puts lady under intense pressure, out of pity, she may give in to date such guy# so not that they don't knw what they do but guys on many occasions forced their ways in ... gifts, give her money, calling and text her frequent, paying her visit always. Etc .Any gender can fall/confuse under such intense pressure.

If u read btw the line, its obvious the guy in question, bought his way to the girl heart , girl he dated less than 2 months......buying iPhone for her, thinking he could get her heart tru expensive gifts and that's not how God designed woman heart. Some even biliv its only money that woman wants

Maga will be spending lover will be Chopin mugu"s hard earned cash

2 Likes

Re: This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women by Auxigen(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Lightangel65:

Not all bro...not all
You can say majority ..but not all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.