Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past (16437 Views)

ICPC: Which Position Is Best For A Graduate To Apply For? / Imagine What Unemployment Has Turn Nigerian Graduate To / Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by Yoighaman(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Nice write-up.
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by jessyb: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
if you are a Lagos resident looking to make extra money, a real estate firm.needs new hands. call or whatsapp 07084910289 for more details.
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by sleem2017(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm, fact. So touching and fascinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really touch my heart because am in dat shoe for now but I know dat everything will be fine soon so far am not rest. may almighty God bless our hustling.
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by chimex38: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't understand bro. smiley
it means while copyin ur blog, he shld nt 4get 2 include d link 2 ur blog as d original source
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
chimex38:

it means while copyin ur blog, he shld nt 4get 2 include d link 2 ur blog as d original source

Aww.. Thanks. I guess he will do that. I appreciate smiley
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
sleem2017:
Hmmmmmmmm, fact. So touching and fascinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really touch my heart because am in dat shoe for now but I know dat everything will be fine soon so far am not rest. may almighty God bless our hustling.

Please keep in touch with the next article I will drop. Always check out the blog. I will be showing some practical tips.

God is watching over us. smiley
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by chimex38: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Aww.. Thanks. I guess he will do that. I appreciate smiley
great writeup n presentatn..
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by Jokerman(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Biafra

Thanks bro
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by Nelsizzy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
copy from the blog na.. Epp our side hustle cheesy

Feel free tho. wink
Copied from the blog

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
chimex38:

great writeup n presentatn..

Thanks. smiley

I appreciate Sir.
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Copied from the blog

Add my link oo.. and help push my market front front..

Na una sure pass grin cheesy
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by Hassy4(f): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

There are so many of them and it leads to confusion. You have to make a tactical choice of the skill you wish to learn. Start from somewhere!

I wish I can have a clue about your qualifications... then I can help very well.

drop me a comment on the blog... and I will give you a link to contact me personally.

#Cheers.
Tnx for your response, what additional skill do you think I can add to CCNA Av gotten? If you can share me the link I can use to learn online, I would be very grateful.thanks
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hassy4:

Tnx for your response, what additional skill do you think I can add to CCNA Av gotten? If you can share me the link I can use to learn online, I would be very grateful.thanks

Hi Bro.. CCNA is a great course. But that line of career is too long. Normally you are suppose to advance your certification to CCNP and the list is endless. The trick is to gain a skill that will enable you feed yourself with or without employment and would also make you a valuable candidate should a job comes up.

Looking at the trend of things now... there are courses that would make you stand on your own and also give you an edge wherever you seek employment.

1) Digital Marketing.
2) Web-Design
3) Graphics Design
4) Article writing

Choose any of these four skills and start up. The reason you stand an advantage is that... You don't go back and seek higher learning unlike CCNA that you need to attend fresh classes for CCNP.

Just think about it and commit your ways to God (If you believe in him).

You can also send me a message.. and we discuss better about it

God is watching over us smiley
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by KunkeAkinola(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Learn a skill and start something, no matter ow small.
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by Hassy4(f): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hi Bro.. CCNA is a great course. But that line of career is too long. Normally you are suppose to advance your certification to CCNP and the list is endless. The trick is to gain a skill that will enable you feed yourself with or without employment and would also make you a valuable candidate should a job comes up.

Looking at the trend of things now... there are courses that would make you stand on your own and also give you an edge wherever you seek employment.

1) Digital Marketing.
2) Web-Design
3) Graphics Design
4) Article writing

Choose any of these four skills and start up. The reason you stand an advantage is that... You don't go back and seek higher learning unlike CCNA that you need to attend fresh classes for CCNP.

He will always continue watching over us bro. Am a she not he. Wch of them is ladyish plssss Let me heed to ur advice and at least start from somewhere. I will also need ur assistance as to d link to learn from or d site. God bless you and your generation for ur generosity
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by Chigorkizz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hassy4:

He will always continue watching over us bro. Am a she not he. Wch of them is ladyish plssss Let me heed to ur advice and at least start from somewhere. I will also need ur assistance as to d link to learn from or d site. God bless you and your generation for ur generosity

lol.

I have seen ladies doing all those aforementioned dear.

lol.. So all of them gives you an edge.

Please if you re chanced... add up on whatsapp or a mail.

So as to help you explore options.

Thanks... 09086050663.

Take care.
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by Ups01(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Learn to Code and be a beast at it!
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by jamesbawa(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

1) Digital Marketing.
2) Web-Design
3) Graphics Design
4) Article writing

pls, what's the duration of the courses?
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by CellTabRepairs: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very sound letter with a lesson. Hope many learn from this. Drop your high horses because of certificate. The differentiator in life is the skill you possess to create value for yourself and the society.

LEARN TO EARN!

April 2017 HERE ALREADY! Still applying for jobs & waiting?; Between 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or just tired of low wage work; 1.Make average $30-$50 or more daily 2.Be exposed to opportunities in high net-worth people 3. Increase in IT knowledge 4.Let Money be looking for U 5. Become an employer! Just get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals" from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today Don't waste 1 WHOLE yr waiting for a (THAT) job !
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by CellTabRepairs: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very sound letter with a lesson. Hope many learn from this. Drop your high horses because of certificate. The differentiator in life is the skill you possess to create value for yourself and the society.

LEARN TO EARN!

April 2017 HERE ALREADY! Still applying for jobs & waiting?; Between 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or just tired of low wage work; 1.Make average $30-$50 or more daily 2.Be exposed to opportunities in high net-worth people 3. Increase in IT knowledge 4.Let Money be looking for U 5. Become an employer!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need and Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past by jamesbawa(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Savannah Bank Is Calling / Have You Ever Felt Like A Fraud in your workplace? / How Bad Is Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.