Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right (23991 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by summerflame(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Dandeson1:
Every girl wants 2 be engaged and marry by a serious man, and wish to get married but what kind of man will want 2 engage a girl with status' like - "liquids loading" "Elegushi loading" "wine bar Abuja 2bad“ "6 bottles I gallant" "clubbing mode activated" "missing my bed tonite" off to crystal lounge " "Am gonna party real hard 2nite" Owerri, Benin, lagos,Abuja, calabar,Bayelsa on my mind " " painting accra blue and red ","Dubai and Ghana mood activated" u wear skimpy cloths,almost naked,you put dp's u took in different hotel bedrooms, bathrooms and swimming pools, Alhaji, thank you.Baby thank you (As ur bf no get name.) Senator, God bless you. Hon You are too much . take pix in different cars Are you a driver?. Ipad, Iphone 7 as DP and your bf dey use curve 2. Brazilian hair. Romanian hair, Peruvian hair etc. who is fooling who or u think those men ain't seeing?
u better have a rethink, Maybe wen u are 33 years, u'll change ur status to" Church on my mind", "I love Jesus", "Jesus saves" 35 years you start, all men are evil"
@38 you no go miss any church service or crusade again by then menopause calling
# Recieve_Sense_Biko
# Ok lemme come and be going
@ 35, Shiloh loading..... 40years, chilling at synagogue church of all nation, @42, the theme will be " God answer me before I kill myself, if na conductor or okada rider, even slowpoke, I no mind, I just want to be mrs".. bunches of fuckard..
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Seanjay(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:
4) Searching for lenght- Some ladies wont marry just because of there desire to have a lengthy manhood all to themselves not knowing that endowwed guys re also looking for fat and deep punnanies. They should endeavor to settle for what best fits and not what will make them cry during sex bouts.

Guy this your comment ehen i wan laff die, that your comment is talking about me because of my dis thing i prefer fat girl cause dem go see body collect am.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by cruzclinton1(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2017
optional1:
same reason why guys won't see their wifey for life.

and who is at lose here? a man that didn't marry or a lady that no man marry. use ur head. take simple advice , is for ur benefit and benefit of ur parents who keep marrying for their daughter to get married.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Seanjay(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Annalise:
How do all these poorly written trash topics keep making front page?

leave am nau wetin concern you, abi dem hold your own hand make you no write wetin you want and post am ? people sha
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2017
optional1:

if u see d way I dey look u eh, u for jus go repent of ur ignorant ways
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by topsam1(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:
4) Searching for lenght- Some ladies wont marry just because of there desire to have a lengthy manhood all to themselves not knowing that endowwed guys re also looking for fat and deep punnanies. They should endeavor to settle for what best fits and not what will make them cry during sex bouts.

Hmmm...I sight enviness, inferiority complex here...lol
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by castrol180(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Teespice:
all this your points are recycled letters strung together to produce what we read here everyday.

can't you be creative and come up with something unique.

na wa oooo.

It pains you?
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Goalnaldo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
firstking01:
The lady above me seems totally lost
#gbagam!! my brokable plat just broke on seeing this
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by dee02(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
optional1:

Fu...cking moro...n!
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by yemitty203: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmmm

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by pansophist(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nigerian men sha

The drunken moral immunity you guys thrive in is repugnant, to put it mildly.

Modern Nigerians ladies are the perfect compliments to you all. A country where scamming is respected and every guy just wan brush kpomo.

Keep blaming Nigerian girls, awon Motherfuckers.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by jessicahardman: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Slaying away their time
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Odaveboy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
veinless:
...ur ukwu is OK
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Odaveboy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Teespice:
all this your points are recycled letters strung together to produce what we read here everyday.

can't you be creative and come up with something unique.

na wa oooo.
.....you can as well help him out....let's see your creativity
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by akaahs(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
optional1:
i knew u 'll be the first to attack this piece of write up.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
optional1:
who tell u say we dey find wife
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Bism(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
OP on point but bro things have change, the so called ladies out there are referred to as globalized or modernized ladies based on my nomenclature. But dont worry yourself, I have of late notice the way both ladies within the ages of 28- 36 are seriously hustling for guys if they notice through the bluetooth connection in their brains that you live in manageable comfort. That is why today the sell of comestic to improve their facial features have skyrocketed. These chemical composition is what they use with other visible sign to attract onlooker but in no go work we know girls from well breed home.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Stevoohlicent:
even those wey no like money, wey get respect still dey them mama house..its all God.....

No mind the op talking trash.
Watch it any guy spewing this rubbish, is always lonely without a babe. And they come online to offload their frustrations.

Everybody is not destined to marry the same day.

The girls with sharp tongues and big boob's and drumlike asss, gets married more than the calm cool headed moderate shape lady.

Marriage is just all about God and destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by omoharry(f): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
optional1:
Dont mind them..na only women matter dem sabi talk about..what about Nigerian men that would rather marry beautiful girls with curves and overlook if she is worthy to be a wife or not..they overlook the descent and modest looking babe just becos thet feel they are not hot enough as compared to these beauty queens that every guy want to have. they like to have a trophy wives to everyone's admiration..then later they will realized that there is more to the flashy bling bling than the reality of life.its a two way thing.women would marry a man whom they love even even he does not have much but as long as he is responsible and hardworking with prospect so also would they marry guys with load of money if they are very beautiful.Everybody like better thing even men..when they have money they go for the best looking girls than the regular babe..abeg make all this men pack go corner jor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
In this write up, I will be writing about why some girls will still remain single and never see that Mr Right that they are seriously looking for. In life, sometimes what we are looking may be around us but because of awkward attitude, we will miss such opportunities and it will pass by. Now let's get down to business of the day.

1) Lack of respect : Most ladies these days seem to lack respect and don't care anymore. They don't know that Mr Right is not looking at how beautiful or the amount of foundation of pancake on your face, what they are after is that girl who will respect them because they're the head of the family. Even the Bible we read everyday says, wives should be submissive to their husbands. Why raising your elbow then? I think ladies who seriously is in search of Mr Right should cultivate this habit and not only cultivating it but show it out.

2) Material Ladies : Most Ladies nowadays are after material things a lot which is very bad, their eyes sharp eh pass razor blade, once a guy step out dem don use eyes wey the guy pockets and waiting dey. The cost of waiting the guy dey wear. They forget that Mr Right does not even have that time to be putting on expensive things. So ladies why can't you overlook material things first

3)Money : Some will say money is the root of all evil but I totally disagree with this, it's how much you love money will make you to do bad things and from there you have committed the evil by overlooking that humble guy who has been asking for your hands in marriage but base on say the guy pocket no fat, you dey overlook am. That God fearing guy has being bringing ring and flowers to you but you will tell him you are still thinking about it? For good 1 year, you are still thinking about it? Waiting you dey think self? But once that old man who is married and old to be your grandfather ask you out, na once you go take agree? Before I go even close eyes and open am, you are at Mr Beans waiting for him? Who do you think you are fooling? You are just messing up your golden opportunity. Always forget about money, look for that good characters not money. Am not saying you should get married to a poor guy who has no future and don't care to build one.

I still have a lot to write but let me drop my pen here. My next article will focus on the guys.

Written by Wisdomkosi

Let me add my own:
4. Their mothers.
Some mothers can be so selfish and keep refusing every suitor that their daughter brings because they are waiting for the one that will be able to cater for their financials not minding whether their daughter's interest is involved. And they will use words like its not the person God has chosen for you.
5: Having seen too many bad marriages some ladies are so afraid of getting married that they will run at any and every slight misbehavior showed by their men, because they believe that its a sign of how he will behave in future.
6: Karma.
I love this one and you can generate your own understanding I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by nairamaniac: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
firstking01:
The lady above me seems totally lost
she's not lost. I found her at yaba-left.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by firstking01(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
nairamaniac:
she's not lost. I found her at yaba-left.
grin, so, what's her current condition when you saw hergrin?
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by agrovick(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
This respect thing is very important, I was in a bus today with one pretty lass seated beside me. During the period of loading the trunk with luggages, the conductor apparently pushed against the legs of the lass with the bags. The way the girl flared up ehn despite the conductor mouthing off apologies, I was now wondering if the two parties had unresolved issues prior to that event. I just keep my mouth shut before the girl go transfer her aggression to my side.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by achieverme(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
veinless:

You love doggy-style, right?
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by nairamaniac: 2:22am On Mar 25, 2017
firstking01:
grin, so, what's her current condition when you saw hergrin?
optional1 dey select dustbin for there. grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right by STORM2(f): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
I know some really nice ladies, polite meek and almost slave like (the sorta stuff some men like) that are still single even in their mid 30's
I think it goes way deeper than that. Cos really some women with nasty attitudes marry very fast and their husbands like it like that sef. Who knows...maybe what we see isn't what's really happening.

A lady said this post explains why some men won't find quality wives also and some people started attacking her. I think she has a point. I wouldn't marry a rude, disrespectful, lazy, materialistic, loud man. He would embarrass me outside na. If you see the way some men order food at restaurants fear will catch you. No "please" No "thank you" So I wonder why she is being attacked for saying the truth. After all if this post was about men. ..everyone would be quick to point out how it applies to both sexes.....

Anybody that's not cultured should stay single biko.. .man or woman.. ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.