Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? (608 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? by MOSTEC(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2017
I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!!
I'm planning to marry ALIMAH but AWWAU is
more beautiful... MUJEEDAT has a nice character than SELEEMAT but NURAT is a nice
girl, But come to think of it i still love SHUKURAT but NOFISAT loves me more and now NAHEEMAT is also in love with me but she's too harsh and i don't like MUNEERAT character but AMINA is manageable only that she's an hausa girl and her father will not allow her to marry me... I remember that i
promised to marry KAFAYAT but RUKOYAT says
i must marry her and FATIMAH will never let me
go even when RODIAT insist she loves me and JELEELAT is still chasing me... Mean while i love ZAINAB but she wont let me in cos she's seeing me as a cheat and i don't really like KHADIJAT cos she's too fat and LATEEFAT is too skinny... Wait o! ROFIAT is beautiful but the girl is too short jare! and i can't marry AISHA cos she's taller than me, MARIAM and GANIYAT likes wearing trousers alot which i don't like even AZEEZAT and BASIRAT who wears skimpy skirts is better than SHAKIRAT and MONSURAT who likes three quarter jeans but JEMEELAT father is rich or should i go for SOFIAT that always call me everyday but SAMIAT too text me everyday... Oh God! QUDIRAT is my type of girl jare but i can't stop thinking about ALIYAH even if i ignore all of
them and marry AMEERAH what will i tell SULIAT cos her father is a soldier..
MODINAH too is dere and BALQEES also says she will Neva allow me to marry anyone else dough she's of good character but very hurt.

I need ur advice.
Mynd44
ishilove
Re: Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? by dacblogger: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Ayam not understanding the essence of this post...

1 Like

Re: Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? by slimmdree(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2017
na u dey bother
dacblogger:
Ayam not understanding the essence of this post...
Re: Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? by Lastking147(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2017
MOSTEC:
I WANT TO MARRY Ooo!!!
I'm planning to marry ALIMAH but AWWAU is
more beautiful... MUJEEDAT has a nice character than SELEEMAT but NURAT is a nice
girl, But come to think of it i still love SHUKURAT but NOFISAT loves me more and now NAHEEMAT is also in love with me but she's too harsh and i don't like MUNEERAT character but AMINA is manageable only that she's an hausa girl and her father will not allow her to marry me... I remember that i
promised to marry KAFAYAT but RUKOYAT says
i must marry her and FATIMAH will never let me
go even when RODIAT insist she loves me and JELEELAT is still chasing me... Mean while i love ZAINAB but she wont let me in cos she's seeing me as a cheat and i don't really like KHADIJAT cos she's too fat and LATEEFAT is too skinny... Wait o! ROFIAT is beautiful but the girl is too short jare! and i can't marry AISHA cos she's taller than me, MARIAM and GANIYAT likes wearing trousers alot which i don't like even AZEEZAT and BASIRAT who wears skimpy skirts is better than SHAKIRAT and MONSURAT who likes three quarter jeans but JEMEELAT father is rich or should i go for SOFIAT that always call me everyday but SAMIAT too text me everyday... Oh God! QUDIRAT is my type of girl jare but i can't stop thinking about ALIYAH even if i ignore all of
them and marry AMEERAH what will i tell SULIAT cos her father is a soldier..
MODINAH too is dere and BALQEES also says she will Neva allow me to marry anyone else dough she's of good character but very hurt.

I need ur advice.
Mynd44
ishilove
all this Muslim gyals only u abi ok na
na Libya u go do ya honeymoon all expenses paid

1 Like

Re: Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? by banjicom(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2017
I know u don't have common sense, but please just pretend as if you have one.

Please try! For the sake of your future

1 Like

Re: Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? by MOSTEC(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Ur papa
banjicom:
I know u don't have common sense, but please just pretend as if you have one.

Please try! For the sake of your future
Re: Who amongs these ladies should i get married to ? by banjicom(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2017
MOSTEC:
Ur papa
Ntoooor! D tin pain am tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lonely / Valentine Wahala!? / Spot The Difference, Let's See How Smart You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.