Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,419 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do Not Let Him Deflower You If!!.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Let Him Deflower You If!!.... (917 Views)

Should I Deflower Her? / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Let Him Deflower You If!!.... by pweetixandy: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Valentine's day is less than 4days away, as some of you may know. Many many girls are planning on losing their hymen on valentine's day. Now, this thread is for ladies to read, understand and receive sense! I might be bashed but then, who cares, all for my sisters. Virgin onila, pls come in here too, I have a feeling you will be up to something on that day.. Here ways to know if that guy/man/bobo/sponsor/boo is the right person to deflower/disvajin you on valentines day. Lol. Let's make it brief, ladies runaway if...

1) if he wants to pop the cheery under his father's roof! Is he mad?! Please, ladies, don't sleep with him in his father's house. Eew

2) if he has deflowered/disvajin a girl before! Sisters, no guy is deserving of the privilege or honor of deflowering more than one girl in his life time. One per male.

3) if you are going to use protection and he brings out gold circle. Just carry your bag and go home sis, he's cheap. #okbye

4) if he doesn't have a job...no job, tell him to make money first, you will wait.

5) if he speaks badly of his exes....he will cast after he sleeps with you girl! for sure!

6) if he has a BBD or BWD...please, you need something small to make it less painful. Xvideos people should know what the acronyms stand for.

7) if he doesn't do something nice for you on Val's day. You know how you wanna be treated, if he doesn't cut it..babe cut it cut it.

cool if he has had an std....eeeeewww!!!!

9) if he tries to make you feel bad about being a virgin...don't let anyone make you feel any less of yourself. Psych blackmail is for Bleep boys.

10) .....onila, add yours
Re: Do Not Let Him Deflower You If!!.... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
How will you know someone that has STD?
Re: Do Not Let Him Deflower You If!!.... by braine(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Not Let Him Deflower You If!!.... by BiafranBushBoy: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
How much is that hymen?

I need to buy like 3
Re: Do Not Let Him Deflower You If!!.... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
^^^ Poster above me seem like big time fuckboy.... Just saying...

OP, what does it take to dusvirgin a guy?

Fuckladies in the house, over to you
Re: Do Not Let Him Deflower You If!!.... by thehedge(f): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
issoraite!

your no.2 is funny though, now you are just going to make them feel like its a competition

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Rapper Bares Boob In New Daring Style (photos) / GAME: Moment Of Truth / Is this guy capable of domestic violence in future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.