Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps (2149 Views)

Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
THEASSASSlN:
Yes Lets talk about love...

Now ask yourself, Have you ever been in love?

NO

I don't have to be in a relationship before I can celebrate valentine with my love ones
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Vero2sleek(f): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
So you telling me that Jesus was born on Dec. 25th? My dear, Christmas is a cultural assimilation celebration. On the religious front we celebrate the birth of Christ, but this just the tip of the iceberg

Nma27:
Birth of Jesus shocked
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Well, she's Trapqu.een77 now. Look her up.

Half? Is that you? grin
Canadian? naa
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Canadian? naa

Put me outta my misery embarassed
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Unfortunately, it doesn't have to be valentine to show love.

i do this everyday

on the other hand valentine's day has something erotic that appeals to me

i hope you understand this kind of love cannot be shared with everyone

hence, it is remarkable.

oilyqueen:

NO

I don't have to be in a relationship before I can celebrate valentine with my love ones
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
mzpurity and SINZ... i did not ask for your cheap promo.

Derailing this thread won't make you win lottery

U both are more boring than watching paint dry.
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Put me outta my misery embarassed
Nope
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Nope
Not even for a bribe? wink
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Not even for a bribe? wink
What can synzu bribe me with?
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
THEASSASSlN:
mzpurity and SINZ... i did not ask for your cheap promo.

Derailing this thread won't make you win lottery

U both are more boring than watching paint dry.

Thanks for notifying me i will deal with SINZ
So he came here to kontinue romancing grin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
What can synzu bribe me with?

Mami, whatever makes your NL stay worthwhile, I'll do. Cross ma heart. smiley
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thanks for notifying me i will deal with SIN.Z So he came here to kontinue romancing grin
Alakoba! Monitoring spirit! Enemy of progress gringringrin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thanks for notifying me i will deal with SIN
So he came here to kontinue romancing grin

Hahahaa..
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Wanna remain anonymous smiley
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Hahahaa..
Don't mind me oh ..
But abeg give my brother what he wants .. if he messes up i will personally handle him
He fear me pass for NL angry
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Don't mind me oh ..
But abeg give my brother what he wants .. if he messes up i will personally handle him

I have not what he wants smiley
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
Wanna remain anonymous smiley

Then I'll be buried with your secret.
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
take your frivolities off my thread

you are too patronising

SINZ:

Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
I have not what he wants smiley
cry
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Don't mind me oh ..

JAGABAN! grin
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

JAGABAN! grin
kiss
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
kiss
I noticed something today...
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

I noticed something today...
What
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

Then I'll be buried with your secret.
My secret carries a load enough to break your shoulders
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

cry
Sorry miss embarassed
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bumbae1:
What
The other room...
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by SINZ: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mzpurity:
My secret carries a load enough to break your shoulders

I thought you said you knew me
Re: You Dont Have To Be Crazy In Love... But It Helps by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
SINZ:

I thought you said you knew me
I know you well, and I've dropped enough clues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking / Top 9 Pieces Of Advice To Single Men From Married Men / Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.