Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking (68886 Views)

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
LegalBaby:
Still have no idea what guys love in butts.
wish mine could reduce

why would u wish ur ass was smaller??

is it huge??
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by ayoadeifee(f): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
This happen when the photographer love ass,
The little girl be like #weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Mysterious33(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ajascentdelake:
The lemon/yellow bouquet is falling off from the sit.. lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

Someone shld make a run for it!... #SaveTheBouquet
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by segzyogondus(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
These Girls must marry this year oh if not.....Hmmmm
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by obontami: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Laveda:
They look good. kiss

Their problem dey their back. grin
because urs is flat right? cheesy
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Frozeen(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
These are what we call Assmania cheesy
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by medolab90(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Omo see signal
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
PapiNigga:
Only God knows the criteria they used to select them... Lol

that look on the little bride's face tho... (she's like: well done ooo Broda Lukman)
give me their number angry
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Those pink booties are So bountiful... grin
Are ladies now dragging it with men?
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
why did you comment?
hypo
The same reason why you quoted me
Stain
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
kelvinquincy765:
See my account balance is working for all sim
scam
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Wow!!! See that cute baby boy in the blue jacket grin grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Uncle you can lie

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce

Its a turn on!'! Especially when you hit it from the back and you fold that a55 cheeks while drilling smiley!!!
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by gominau(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
With these sweet booties, the matrimonial bed cannot remain undefiled.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dy Re Nyasher
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
The camera man must be on something

Anyways - lovely pics.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by danilho(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce

Personally, I love spanking those butts during action and again the sound I hear when those booties hit my crotch when banging
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Confirmed endowed ladies
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by lukman885(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Haha ....op why $lukman" nau .....lukmans dem no dey dah kind game o
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Mezico9(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
:oTemptation everywhere
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Laveda(f): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
obontami:
because urs is flat right? cheesy

Nope.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Akposkibo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
End time bridal squad
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Phrankin(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
you ain't got nothing. So no need worry.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by XaintJoel20: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by codedphyness(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=LegalBaby post=53617308][color=#990000]Still have no idea what guys love in butts.
wish mine could reduce
show us yours
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by SamoskiSammy: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
wow.. see asss
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by lereinter(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
any big reach this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Keepshining(f): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
PapiNigga:

that look on the little bride's face tho... (she's like: well done ooo Broda Lukman)
The photographer sef !!! grin
PapiNigga:

The photographer sef !!!
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by MVLOX(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Wow!!! See that cute baby boy in the blue jacket grin grin

My broda b4 u see the cute boy u must don take ur time take soje the 3 mammalitic heavy heavy and anoda heavy sometin.... Afta all u must cross red see to get to promise land abi...
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by faith551(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Laveda:
They look good. kiss

Their problem dey their back. grin

and where's ur own problem smiley
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Rendition(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
PapiNigga:

moku,mogbe, modaorun
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by ibolomo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
is it just me or are the booties arranged in ascending and descending order?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.