Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking (68882 Views)

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Greedgod: 12:28am On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
Still have no idea what guys love in butts.
wish mine could reduce
leme help 2 puncture it
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Kyllahmc(m): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Ukwu!
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
dats the beauty in a woman na.u should be proud of ur ukwu.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by okanlawon94(m): 1:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Y b say iffa see baloon,my BP qo dey rise
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by chumakk: 2:40am On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
let me see first
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by lonelydora: 5:34am On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce

A picture of yours or i don't believe it.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Really? grin
Groom's men wud belike...

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Trendirabingi: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2017
BARRIKADE:
is this yansh?

are those yanshes?
no oo, they are nyashcoms,..they are meant to send some satellites to space,.. we only arrange dem to take some dimensional reading, so we can know when to insert and take the final probes....... grin grin grin grin....never mind anyway , we have begun.. that's just some scientific jargons..
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Chijosky(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
Picture of yours or...
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by kayalla(f): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
Wow!!! See that cute baby boy in the blue jacket grin grin
Ur eye abi ur mind don sweep thru. Na u holy pass smiley
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by sammuell(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
baby com close make i grab small
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Bimpe29: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2017
I guess that's in a Church? They ought to have been sent out there from, to kick against the indecent dressing.
Immorality on the rise.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by BraniacX(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Those pink booties are So bountiful... grin

gluteus

maxi.... lipsrsealed

maxim..... lipsrsealed

maximu...... lipsrsealed

maximus
cheesy

The medical and dental council of Nigeria certifies the use of maxi-dent toothpaste in shining pinky white all the glutes in your spectrum of imagination grin wink
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by LegalBaby(f): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2017
sammuell:
baby com close make i grab small
gringringrin
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by sammuell(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
gringringrin
am waiting8-)
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by kechywillz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dem fit no fine for face but wetin Dem carry for back go make person loose focus on the wedding
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by uzuede4(f): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Op, you mean you went to a wedding while were listening to the wedding talk all you focused on was the back of the brides maids? You need help.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
pictures of ur big butt or......grin
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
wow that cute young gal thogrin
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by tubolancer(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Brod of kot.. shocked
Na thunder Balogun be this,l hear say the man dey tear net.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by kodimoore(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Lovely booties rocking some pink g-strings. I love them booty
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by klassykute(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
make i see abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.