Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking (68879 Views)

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by dayleke: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice pews...
The carpenter try o......
Abi na the wood designer sef...?
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by kings09(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Even u sef testify cheesy
TrapQueen77:
grin

Those pink booties are So bountiful... grin
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by PETUK(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
All their problems are behind them
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by AlphaStyles(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
cheesy iskaba see heavy duty dura cell

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by kings09(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
So u take style de advertise. Oya show ur own n we ll tel u wat we like in booteys. Meanwhile, I like dem very many
LegalBaby:
Still have no idea what guys love in butts.
wish mine could reduce
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nairaland. if it is not boobs then it is ass. lala how did we get here.? spits

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by sleeknick: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
kennygee:

You're wehcome sir.
U can see for itsekiri.... grin
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by jbaby265(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Men and butt.. I don't understand the chemistry
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Aaaah the little flower girl is wondering what all these men are looking at.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by princeemmma(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
this three must be attending redeem church, if not, they might have boils on there bo*t

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Nairaland. if it is not boobs then it is ass. lala how did we get here.? spits
why did you comment?
hypo

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by segebase(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
ma prick de rise for no reason
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Ajascentdelake(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
The lemon/yellow bouquet is falling off from the sit.. lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Eledan: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
I love ass, I won't lie

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Eledan: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
jbaby265:
Men and butt.. I don't understand the chemistry

God made it that way
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gobe!!!
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
what are they trying to promote? they cant promote their brains and beauty, na their shiit full yansh dem dey shw off.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by UncleJudax(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Laveda:
They look good. kiss

Their problem dey their back. grin
you mean their asses look good huh, cos i aint seen no face. women have really revolutionized the ass-concept. this a proof that it is not always a bad thing to be at the back grin
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by alezzy13: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
OOOH YABABABA YABABABA YABABA. Seeee UKWU ooooooooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

DAMN!!! shocked shocked shocked

Stupedinluv:
mtcheew

Anyone that finds this thread exciting must be a bore.

Dont worry sweety, engage in regular push-ups and sit-ups and yours may become like theirs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by blaqroy: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
End time tick ladies
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Laple0541(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ayanma
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by meeketta: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
AGENT OF DISTRACTION
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
alezzy13:
OOOH YABABABA YABABABA YABABA. Seeee UKWU ooooooooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

DAMN!!! shocked shocked shocked

Dont worry sweety, engage in regular push-ups and sit-ups and yours may become like theirs. grin
Like I said. It's not exciting. And my reason is these butts are almost everywhere...almost on everyone. Noring special or fun smiley
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by SpencerM(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
lethearBebe u canor undastand ngwanu not until u meet guys like us dat can pay 4dat ASSets in other news nyash dey alwys do mi ghissh ghissh
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Ogbulaba(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
ahan
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Deniyi76: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Eyi poju shocked
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by sheyinoni(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
Show me for confirmation. I will tell u how to reduce it NATURALLY
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Bujumbura(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
LegalBaby:
wish mine could reduce
we didn't see even half boobs
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
MOBILE TOILETS
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by Mysterious33(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Wow!!! See that cute baby boy in the blue jacket grin grin

I think he's wearing a stripe-patterned shirt sef...blue suits are so legit for occasions.
Re: Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking by stukinherdr1222(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
oh boy !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Guy’s I’m Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.