Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos (59365 Views)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda / A 70 Years Old Man Marries An 18 Years Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 13, 2017
omosedollar:

The Kind foocking she go receive on Tuesday ehn, if you see it you go pass out.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by bameyi(m): 4:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Look guys the thing "Punk" that woman put for that guy wey him toes coil if she put any for some of you young guys you will still marry her. Haven't non of you heard women are like wine, the older they get the better they become in all.aspects. if you feel me! Lol

In fact her skills non of this young girls fit keep up with. Apart from her nightly responsibility she may be established the guy no go worry about a nagging woman over chop money. And she got done dey go through menopause.. mean the guy no go worry about child support if the marriage didn't work out.

Finally do you know how Hot old women get. My point is that that lady will keep him busy at night the guy wouldn't have the strength to go after this poor short skirt female running around broke.either way it's a win-win situation for the guy... my guy happy marriage life
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by bameyi(m): 4:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Look guys the thing "Punana" that woman put for that guy wey him toes coil if she put any for some of you young guys you will still marry her. Haven't non of you heard women are like wine, the older they get the better they become in all.aspects. if you feel me! Lol

In fact her skills non of this young girls fit keep up with. Apart from her nightly responsibility she may be established the guy no go worry about a nagging woman over chop money. And she got done dey go through menopause.. mean the guy no go worry about child support if the marriage didn't work out.

Finally do you know how Hot old women get. My point is that that lady will keep him busy at night the guy wouldn't have the strength to go after this poor short skirt female running around broke.either way it's a win-win situation for the guy... my guy happy marriage life
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 4:06am On Feb 13, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Better than the Chronic Bachelor zombies waiting for Buubuu's N5,000 to start a family. Pity is that its not happening soon and we are spared the agony of having to deal with new generation of zombies in the forseeable future.
cheesy grin

FHM, I totally agree with you on this. Them go wait tire. I hope Sarrki no be one of them. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by golddust6000(m): 5:30am On Feb 13, 2017
He is looking for paper
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by riczy(m): 5:38am On Feb 13, 2017
The old woman is thrice his age,u av dug ur grave in real enerst!
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Mimi4kaycee(f): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
hmmm. love in tokyo
love in Ghana
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by samazagudu(m): 6:09am On Feb 13, 2017
She is good , no problem as far as she loves him. I don't see anything new.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by ceejay4real(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:
chai!! where the parents of this boy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.either this is greencard marraige if she is american or its strong juju at work if she is nigerian.

Don't believe everything you see my brother. This is a movie scene out of Nollywood or Ghollywood. Don't think it's real. My take though.
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by gofnor(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Ths beautiful lady is as fresh as tomato jos and the man is melchezadech
dainformant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/man-weds-older-woman-and-this-has-got.html
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by AreaFada2: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2017
The guy use style resemble Lagbaja o. cheesy
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by samsongbemisola(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2017
This looks like mother and son not husband and wife, not even first born but 3rd or last. Any way I wish them what they wish themselves.
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by ehissi(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2017
This wan whey dollar be #503 to the Dollar, GHC 5 to the Dollar and GHC 6 to the pound; e no get wetin man no go see.............................. grin
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by neonly: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2017
SINZ:
The guy na G-Boy. He even let his beard grow inorder to hide his youthful looks. That's deceptive.
Guy man spotted
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by seriousstudies: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2017
fergieboy:
Somewhere, someplace, Right now, my future WIFE is planning Valentine with one idiot. There is God.
You are also an Idiot planning Valentine with my wife....
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by kechywillz(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2017
This can happen in South Africa or Zimbabwe, Zambia n Kenya,that's were weird things happen
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by seangy4konji: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2017
love is a thing of the heart...
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by segzyogondus(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Where business is involved u wan try convince this guy make he no show love and affection for her? The guy gat use another hustle format dis na why he go for her ooo so make una leave am mk he collect him money oooo
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by amakadihot87(f): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2017
The lady is not too old.just that she is fat
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by hisMrs(f): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2017
dainformant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/man-weds-older-woman-and-this-has-got.html

if a girl marries an older man everybody will say its normal but if a guy does so its a big deal. money or no money abeg let him enjoy his marriage
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by darknetcom: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2017
so long its black to black..it doesnt matter...

next...
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Sahkens(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
the hustle z real
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2017
ceejay4real:

Don't believe everything you see my brother. This is a movie scene out of Nollywood or Ghollywood. Don't think it's real. My take though.
hmm posting a scene from a movie just to gather traffic grin.u have a point there
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Chikelue2000(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2017
optional1:

lol

Oh Lord where ever my future husband is please protect him, let him be aka gun, let him not spend on any girl, let him forget valentine and go watch Barcelona match that night cos i believe nd know that he is a barca fan... Let his battery run down so dat no girl will be able to call him... All this and many more i cant type i ask oh Lord. Amen
hehehehehe Amen
Thank God am a chelsea
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Richardfred(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2017
Na firm trick abeg.........
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by mikolo80: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Better than the Chronic Bachelor zombies waiting for Buubuu's N5,000 to start a family. Pity is that its not happening soon and we are spared the agony of having to deal with new generation of zombies in the forseeable future.
cheesy grin
funny how its only wailers that talk about this 5000
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by upcey(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2017
sugar grandma ......no b mummy
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by upcey(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2017
omosedollar:

The Kind foocking she go receive on Tuesday ehn, if you see it you go pass out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Nov6(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
NO NO NO

dainformant:
To this 'drunk-in-love' man, age is just a NUMBER. A young man and his older wife are currently trending online due to obvious reason. The man who recently got married to the woman who looks way older than him -has become an internet sensation shortly after their wedding photos went viral.

Their viral photos have been trailed by series of mixed feeling from online users.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/man-weds-older-woman-and-this-has-got.html
Re: Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos by Papachioma: 11:00pm On May 07, 2018
Kop no mi..is working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.