Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda (1326 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by finnestdope(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Just when you think you've seen it all�

Wonders shall never end

Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by finnestdope(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lord have mercy

Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by mofeoluwadassah: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
old news
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by partnerbiz4: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
What kind of rubbish is this?

Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Draei: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Huh!

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Draei: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
partnerbiz4:
What kind of rubbish is this?
Lol, who you dey ask...
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
last time i saw dis news dem say na south africa

Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Waiting for the poco chick
This is the kind of threads she loves
It makes it easy for her to bash men
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Fadamant: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't understand this story and the pictures are making my heart quake. Can someone please, explain to me what it's about, since the op failed to do so?
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by finnestdope(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fadamant:
I don't understand this story and the pictures are making my heart quake. Can someone please, explain to me what it's about, since the op failed to do so?

The Lil boy married dt old momma
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by moorevic(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nna na wa oo. well sha maybe the boy is impersonating his bro in United states of tanzania.
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineG:
Waiting for the poco chick
This is the kind of threads she loves
It makes it easy for her to bash men

You okay? Bash men?

That's a kid being kissed by a silly old woman and you're talking of men bashing. So that's the first thing that came to your mind on sighting this disgusting pic? You're the one that needs help.

lefulefu:
last time i saw dis news dem say na south africa

Mine was Zimbabwe...
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You okay? Bash men?

That's a kid being kissed by a silly old woman and you're talking of men bashing. So that's the first thing that came to your mind on sighting this disgusting pic? You're the one that needs help.

Mine was Zimbabwe...

Sis nawa
So instead of bashing men you kuku come bash me

All the same, I also condemn the shiit that boy is doing, just thought you will seize the opportunity to throw some jabs at Nigerian men who go for older women like you have always done
Anyways it is all good
Hope you had a nice day
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Cool23(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Even see the way the boy is smiling
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by serverconnect(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Child abuse
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You okay? Bash men?

Mine was Zimbabwe...

naija bloggers sef
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineG:

Sis nawa
So instead of bashing men you kuku come bash me

All the same, I also condemn the shiit that boy is doing, just thought you will seize the opportunity to throw some jabs at Nigerian men who go for older women like you have always done
Anyways it is all good
Hope you had a nice day

The boy isn't doing sh?t, he is a kid. It's the old woman and the onlookers that should be dealt with.

I am aware of child brides, I don't think I have seen a child groom prior to the first time I saw this picture. Both should be condemned.

This isn't a thread to bash dear. You think I lost my senses during orgasm or what? ?
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by EgusiShankly: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by EgusiShankly: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
is this real or.a movie?
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:

The boy isn't doing sh?t, he is a kid. It's the old woman and the onlookers that should be dealt with.

I am aware of child brides, I don't think I have seen a child groom prior to the first time I saw this picture. Both should be condemned.

This isn't a thread to bash dear. You think I lost my senses during orgasm or what? ?
Lol
you are one crazy chick "losing your senses during orgasm"

Anyways, I think the backdrop story to whatever is going on between that granny and boy should clear things up

It could be a movie scene for all we know
It may as well be a picture taken out of context by desperate bloggers looking for a story to sell

Whatsoever the case maybe, I doubt the authenticity of this story, after all that is Africa for Gods sake
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by EniHolar(f): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
shocked

Whorisdizzz?
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Lewaluv(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
When he is 10 she will be dead cry
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Lalas247(f): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Stale
Re: Small Boy Marries An Old Grannie In Uganda by Fadamant: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2017
finnestdope:

The Lil boy married dt old momma

Still can't make sense of it.

The pictures say that that event happened in a town. The adults there all dressed modern, meaning that it's an African town, not an interior village. So they know about pedophilia. So how come a full grown ass woman is kissing a boy of about 6 years in public and all the adults there watched with interest. How come the police didn't hear nor act to arrest the woman and those behind this rubbish.

Can't make conclusions yet. Maybe, it's a movie, after all.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Uses School Bus Instead Of Limousine For Wedding Pictures / Help A Guy In Need, I Need Your Advice!! / Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.