Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend (1821 Views)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend by thesuave10(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2017
showmeurpenis:
She told you what's up but you don't want to hear. She will spend your money and go get the D from her boyfriend. On valentines day she will chop your money and get energy then go to her boyfriend's bed and sexercise grin

Damn.. .. You bad girl. You almost got me hard there tongue
Re: I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend by thesuave10(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Gistedge:
Congrats man, you have just attained that zone called friend-zone. Dont be scared... dont be worried, you shall be given your study materials and manual... if you study hard, you may eventually graduate to another level.

So what level we on. Forum zone Yh?? grin tongue
Re: I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend by Mr2kay2: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2017
lordreigneth:
Hello romancelanders,i met this girl up to two weeks now, she is lovable and very lively.
My intention when I first met her was to get along with her I mean to-date her.... But after some days I told her my intention.she told me we can only be friend and nothing else.
I wasn't happy about her reply and I told her
She even showed me her boyfriend pics that she love him.
Her boyfriend still in school but me am a working class I have a child outside wedlock and I already told her
Now I keep spending on her everyday, whatever she wants I give her but yet she turns down my proposal telling me we are friends and nothing more
She told me I should take her out on Valentine's day
But after all spending she will still say thank u and no time for romance....guys pls advice me well what can I do? I hope am not dulling myself.... I love her but she keeps saying we are friends..... Can she still fall for me or I should forget about her cos I need someone who I will date not friend... Thanks all
JESUS CHRIST the things i read here daily sha.i just had to start commenting today.You spend and spend yet she tells you "we are just friends".if you wanted a friend dont you know where to go and get one??.I wish i can just...... angry angry
Re: I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend by drnoel: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2017
lordreigneth:
Hello romancelanders,i met this girl up to two weeks now, she is lovable and very lively.
My intention when I first met her was to get along with her I mean to-date her.... But after some days I told her my intention.she told me we can only be friend and nothing else.
Her boyfriend still in school but me am a working class I have a child outside wedlock and I already told her
Now I keep spending on her everyday, whatever she wants I give her but yet she turns down my proposal telling me we are friends and nothing more
But after all spending she will still say thank u and no time for romance....guys pls advice me well what can I do? I hope am not dulling myself.... I love her but she keeps saying we are friends..... Can she still fall for me or I should forget about her cos I need someone who I will date not friend... Thanks all

Guy in this recession u are still doing edwin, edu, maga, paymaster, assistant boyfriend all in one. Na wah for some guys ooh.
When will u realize that she is stringing u along to be the fall guy, the back up man once her main guy disappoints her. Insults will not correct ur brain that's why am not insulting u. Dump the bitch on the side, she doesn't deserve a min of ur time. She will definitely come back running then u climb that ass and climb it well. Come and thank me letter. Also don't tell her nada of ur plans and please completely stop spending.
Re: I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend by mctowel01: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
lordreigneth:
Hope you are not spending a significant portion of your 800k on her? If yes, I take God beg you, as your fellow guy, please stop, abeg stop. In few months from nkw, you will thank me. You can never regret the decision if you stop. Times are hard..Money spent on a woman is not an investment, rather, its the greatest pocket drainer. Bros, calculate how much you ve spent so far and check wh at you ve gotten in return. In the name of God, please ooo. That girl will definitely dump you when you don't have that chikili money you are spending now.
Re: I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend by mctowel01: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
eezeribe:
Because you are working class,you are spending like a maga from the peanuts you earn as monthly stipends... Sorry,salary.
The real big guys,have gone past this level.
#wisen up.
Kilishi man. Whats up!
From Awka in December.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Stop Crying Since I Told Her To Go Back To Her Hostel / Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife / Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.