Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (71974 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2010
they'll improve against Inter. i know they will.
Drogba has to impress Jose FFS. so he'll play his heart out.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2010
Against Inter. . .
No A.Cole, Alex, Essien, Bosingwa, Zhikorv (unsure)

Who will fill the LB? Ferriera?
I think we have a problem on our hands.
Even if YZ returns, he still doesn't look comfty in that position.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by uzezi82(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
, who noticed d return of d diamond formation yesterday?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
uzezi82:

, who noticed d return of d diamond formation yesterday?
I thought so as well especially after DD's second goal.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by just2nice(m): 4:57am On Feb 22, 2010
BlueDiva:

Against Inter. . .
No A.Cole, Alex, Essien, Bosingwa, Zhikorv (unsure)

Who will fill the LB? Ferriera?
I think we have a problem on our hands.
Even if YZ returns, he still doesn't look comfty in that position.

Yeah,right! But since AC is out, we have to put our trust in him that he can hold forte in the left back position. I just hope his injury is not serious and that he will be back for the Inter clash. Playing Fereirra out of position against the rampaging runs of Maicon would simply spell disaster.
And we need Aanholt back from his Newcastle loan . . . Zhirkov is injury-prone and we need a cover for him in the absence of Ashley Cole.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2010
just2nice:

[/b]
Yeah,right! But since AC is out, we have to put our trust in him that he can hold forte in the left back position. I just hope his injury is not serious and that he will be back for the Inter clash. Playing Fereirra out of position against the rampaging runs of Maicon would simply spell disaster.
And we need Aanholt back from his Newcastle loan . . . Zhirkov is injury-prone and we need a cover for him in the absence of Ashley Cole.

AanHolt is on a month's loan to Newcastle. He can't be called back now.
If Zhirkov is not fit, sorry folks we are going to have to manage with PF. .
Honestly he is the poorest footballer we have.

Zhirkov I really hope will be fit; if not, we all have to start going to Church.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mystikal(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nwaori: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2010
Pls pray fervently for chelsea to carry the league
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by uzezi82(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2010
Even as we enter d biznes end of d seson if were stil chasin silvware on all 3fronts then d squad wil wear very very thin frm fatigue, virus, injuries e.t.c as were bginin 2c. Cant wait 4 Essien & Bosingwa 2 make ful recovries in March. We wil also c more squad rotation like reserve team member cameos such as Bruma's intrduction @Wolves. As 4d title, its home stretch now,11 matches 2go irespective of what hapens in OT, if we win 10 out of 11 were champions come MAY. Can we win 10 of 11?, Yes we can.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
Nwaori:

Why should we pray for Chelsea to carry the league?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by tayoast(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
Nwaori:

cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2010
Chelski are likely to drop points this week. . . facing a grueling game against Inter and then Citeh a few days later. . . .if they don't drop points this week, they might not drop any more till they face Utd or Liverpool.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by uzezi82(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
debosky:

Chelski are likely to drop points this week. . . facing a grueling game against Inter and then Citeh a few days later. . . .if they don't drop points this week, they might not drop any more till they face Utd or Liverpool.
we don hear u,
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by uzezi82(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
nateevs:

Why should we pray for Chelsea to carry the league?
i wonder, id rather they play 2 win d league,
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by uzezi82(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2010
debosky:

, they also have a grueling game with stoke in FA cup replay midweek,so no side wil necesrily b fresher.If anytin its advantage Arsenal who wil b fresher wen d 2sides(vs Stoke) meet a few days later,
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2010
debosky:

We have no problem beating Citeh at home.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Sauron1: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2010
Ibime:

We have no problem beating Citeh at home.

I can't believe Chelsea are 4 points clear.
Those ridiculous injuries in our defence fuccked us over. . . . .
Chelsea have been rubbish this season and yet they are ruling the roost.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Borat1: 3:05am On Feb 23, 2010
~Sauron~:
I cant believe Chelsea are 4 points clear
I laff. . .You have never believed in anything but your deluded self. . .
Stop moaning about injuries in defence, cos we've got our own fair share of injuries in the defence but we aint whining
Ferdinand isnt injured, just tell him to stop slapping people and making frivolous appeals and he'll get more playing time
Vidic dances disco all night and claims to have a dead leg. . .pu-Cee wants to leave manscum!
We are four points ahead, live with that. . .skunk!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Sauron1: 3:27am On Feb 23, 2010
~Borat~:

I laff. . .You have never believed in anything but your deluded self. . .
Stop moaning about injuries in defence, cos we've got our own fair share of injuries in the defence but we aint whining

U are a miserable sod with no atom of nous in your screwed-up head.

Ferdinand isnt injured, just tell him to stop slapping people and making frivolous appeals and he'll get more playing time
Vidic dances disco all night and claims to have a dead leg. . .pu-Cee wants to leave manscum!
We are four points ahead, live with that. . .skunk!

What a nincompoop.
Ferdinand isn't injured and he has only played 540 mins of Premiership football this season? Equivalent of 6 matces out of a possible 26?
Definitely, your bald uncle musta been filling the void for Rio. What a scapegrace.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2010
There is nothing to suggest that if they were playing you would take 3pts in every game.
I remember the responses you dished out when we told you we lost the league to you in the 06/07 season.
You ranted all over the place. You and I in particular had long debates.
We lost JT, Carv, Cech and Cudicini to injuries.
You never had that now did ya?

Swallow them pills man. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Sauron1: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2010
nateevs:

We lost JT, Carv, Cech and Cudicini to injuries.
You never had that now did ya?

Swallow them pills man. grin grin

United have lost VDS, Vidic, Rio, O'Shea, Brown and Hargreaves this season.
Did you have to play 2 midfielders as CBs in 2006/7?
The injuries United have had in their defence this season is unprecedented. It can never happen again even if Fergie shoots them in the legs.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mufasa(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

The injuries United have had in their defence this season is unprecedented. It can never happen again even if Fergie shoots them in the legs.

I think we had to play Essien and geremi as defenders that season.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

You are drunk Chac. . .
You always make excuses. . .

Like the fella said, we played Essien and Geremi in defence. . Essien and Ferriera as well.
We even had to hurriedly sign a goal keeper a play him . . at that time he hadn't played a game in over a year.
Don't make it seem like your scenario is worse. . .

Hargreaves was not injured last week and you had the whole of January to sign a defender if you wanted to.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
Paulo Ferreira did not travel with the team to Italy as he is not registered for this season's CL.
Zhirkov is out so it's going to be Ivanovic at LB and then Belletti or Bruma at RB.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2010
how i wish Ivanovic faces Maicon . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mufasa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
Fereira aint registered. Well its simple mathematics now.
------------------Cech--------------------
Belleti--carvahlo---JT------Ivanovic
-------------------Mikel------------------
Ballack---------Lampard------Malouda
---------Anelka------------Drogba--------

hope CA wont wanna play safe by putting drogba up solo and adjust to 4-5-1.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2010
Chelsea I am supporting you this week Go to Milan and screw Inter and Mouthrinho over.

Germany needs that 4 CL places from Italy

Germany supports you
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Sauron1: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
nateevs:

You are drunk Chac. . .
You always make excuses. . .

Prove it that i am high off the liquor.

Like the fella said, we played Essien and Geremi in defence. . Essien and Ferriera as well.
We even had to hurriedly sign a goal keeper a play him . . at that time he hadn't played a game in over a year.
Don't make it seem like your scenario is worse. . .

Geremi has always been a defender.
Who fuckin plays Carrick and Fletcher in the defence? It's like having Lampard and Ballack in the back four.
United's scenario this season is worse cos barely 12 months ago, United had the best defence breaking the European record of having failed to concede in 14 league games. Something none of the troglodytes in your rank achieved the season before 2006/7.

Hargreaves was not injured last week and you had the whole of January to sign a defender if you wanted to.

Mourinho also had the January transfer window to shop for a world class goalie after Cech got his head smashed.
Why didn't he? 99% of the players in Europe woulda given their arms to play for Chelsea in that period so what gives?
So the fact that Jose was whining in 2007 makes him a complete[i] tarado[/i].
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mufasa(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2010
thats why he is been paid to deliver if he decides to play rooney and CR7 in defence, he probably think dey will deliver. But then why not bring guys from the reserves or junior team. Those coaches sef. Mourinho's issue didnt give much of those youth players any chance.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
Injury competition. . .  grin

Let me add my own bit - remove DD or Rooney from Utd or Chelski and tell me if they'd only be 6 points behind the league leaders like Arsenal are without RVP. . . .let's face it, all the leading clubs have been shyte this season!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
debosky:

Injury competition. . .  grin

Let me add my own bit - remove DD or Rooney from Utd or Chelski and tell me if they'd only be 6 points behind the league leaders like Arsenal are without RVP. . . .let's face it, all the leading clubs have been shyte this season!

Ha! You sef dey gist.
Chelsea are a better footballing side without Drogba.
Drogba wasn't playing last season until late . . RVP played almost through out. . . Where una finish ?

Drogba went away for the ACN this season and you still didn't catch up. So you were saying ?
FYI We don't drop points when Drogba doesn't play.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Mourinho also had the January transfer window to shop for a world class goalie after Cech got his head smashed.
Why didn't he? 99% of the players in Europe woulda given their arms to play for Chelsea in that period so what gives?
So the fact that Jose was whining in 2007 makes him a complete[i] tarado[/i].

My point exactly. . .
So if we accept he was whining then why are you doing the same now?
Abi 99% of players won't give their arms to play for Utd now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (99)

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.