Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Pity Dora - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Dora (5422 Views)

I Pity The New Ooni's Wife / Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths / Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Dora by kosovo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2009
Dora has simply failed!
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 1:56am On Dec 07, 2009
why do you pity her?
she tried and even if she wasn't successful in rebranding Nigeria, she doesn't lose any more from it than any other average nigerian. when people say nigeria is corrupt i don't think they will be pointing fingers at Dora. lol
her goal was to try and create a positive space for us to solve our own corruption problems. she wasn't supposed to solve it for us. come on.
In fact, i think in the least she set a precedent and whoever wants to move us forward along that line of bringing positive press and news about nigeria, can build up on her achievments or work.

IMO, I say the pity is on us Nigerians as a whole. we have failed.
Re: I Pity Dora by aieromon(m): 2:23am On Dec 07, 2009
oyinda.:

why do you pity her?
she tried and even if she wasn't successful in rebranding Nigeria, she doesn't lose any more from it than any other average nigerian. when people say nigeria is corrupt i don't think they will be pointing fingers at Dora. lol
her goal was to try and create a positive space for us to solve our own corruption problems. she wasn't supposed to solve it for us. come on.
In fact, i think in the least she set a precedent and whoever wants to move us forward along that line of bringing positive press and news about nigeria, can build up on her achievments or work.

IMO, I say the pity is on us Nigerians as a whole. we have failed.

How When Where
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 2:51am On Dec 07, 2009
^
i think the simple fact that we're discussing this topic should be sufficient answer to your question.
Re: I Pity Dora by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Dec 07, 2009
Oh come on!!! she did not do anything DIFFERENT from what past ministers have tried to do in the past, which is try to solve the problem by covering up the real issues and focusing on accusing the outside world for it all. I mean what is different in what she has done so far from what Mugabe did in Zimbabwe back over a year ago when it decided to blame the WEST for the commotion, cholera, food scarcity right there in ZImbabwe ( all results of stupid government)?
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 3:12am On Dec 07, 2009
which is try to solve the problem by covering up the real issues and focusing on accusing the outside world for it all.

From the interview I saw of her where she is discussing what her agenda is all about, it seemed to me that she wasn't trying to solve the corruption problem. Her goal was to bring positive press about Nigeria and maybe through that build a higher sense of duty in Nigerians etc. Basically, we should try to live up to the "good people" brand by being good and doing good. Of course she admits that Nigeria has problems but I guess her intentions are different than what u r perceiving.

and I'm sure many of us (abroad) share that same sentiment about our negative image, if not, how come we are always complaining that the international media only has bad things to say about us. Go through topics on NL with news from CNN or BBC, you will find that majority of we nigerians are frustrated about this bad image and don't think it's fair.

I'm sure you can argue that we do deserve our bad image and whatnot. but i think it's hypocrisy if the same people who are criticizing Dora now, go on later to complain about CNN or BBC showing only the bad side of Naija.
Re: I Pity Dora by Fhemmmy: 3:16am On Dec 07, 2009
I have heard so much about the nonbranding rebranding nonsense and nothing has changed so far, so i think it is a useless and a waste of money agenda.
Re: I Pity Dora by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Dec 07, 2009
oyinda.:

From the interview I saw of her where she is discussing what her agenda is all about, it seemed to me that she wasn't trying to solve the corruption problem. Her goal was to bring positive press about Nigeria and maybe through that build a higher sense of duty in Nigerians etc. Basically, we should try to live up to the "good people" brand by being good and doing good. Of course she admits that Nigeria has problems but I guess her intentions are different than what u r perceiving.

Well, here She is just the information minister and not really able to solve the corruption problem. Anyways, she was trying to solve our IMAGE problem, not corruption. Her intentions are NO DIFFERENT than what I perceive, I am sorry, she is NOT DOING anything new and it is high time we STOP deceiving ourselves pretending the same s*** offered is brand new each time it is presented.

Bringing positive press without CONDEMNING negative acts has never really worked in Nigeria. If you will honesty compare the base tactics applied by Dora so far to that applied by Ministers before her, you would definitely see there is really nothing different in the approach.

The only administration that ever succeeded in making that BRAND work was the Idiaghon administration, and the reason why it worked was because people were not only being TOLD to be good, they SAW good happening around them to ENCOURAGE them. No one likes to be TOLD what to do when those doing the TELLING are busy doing the opposite. I am certain that is not rocket science.

oyinda.:

I'm sure many of us have that same sentiment about our negative image, if not, how come we are always complaining that the international media only has bad things to say about us.
Do you know the funny thing about folks who complain about the international media being the problem? It is that many of these same people admit that the negatives OVERWHELM the good right there in Nigeria, and on the majority, things are not actually moving FORWARD. So how is it the international media’s fault when they report the mostly NEGATIVE stories from Nigeria?

oyinda.:

Go through topics on NL with news from CNN or BBC, you will find that majority of we nigerians are frustrated about this bad image and don't think it's fair. If i'm following your argument, it means then that we are no different from Mugabe? or that we are trying to cover up our issues?

May I ask that you, in the same breadth go through topics on NL with news from thePunch, ThisDay, TheGuardian etc, and you will find that majority of the stories are also negative. Stop ASSUMING it is always the others to blame when your own are right there in your face EVERY FREAKING DAY telling you of how negative things really are. Have you ever really looked through the Nigerian newspaper sites online? We need to start DOING SOME RESEARCH of our own rather than swallowing up what the majority says as if it is truth just because.

Look at some of @AlloyEmeka’s posts and see that most all of the articles he posts come from Nigerian publications. Same with @Jona and some of the other tribalists on here. These stories were not MADE UP by BBC, CNN, NBC etc. They were published in your own daily newspapers of daily situations down in Nigeria. Why this FASCINATION with western media? Why FOCUS on the eaters when the reality is the egg itself is likely bad?

Oh boy!!! What I posted earlier was, instead of trying to DEFLECT attention from the main issues, instead of REFUSING to put focus on dealing with the main issues, I would rather we not spend any money at all  on yet another stupid REBRANDING Plot (again, this is the UMPTEENTH rebranding plan in the last 20 years).

The Average Nigerian is NOT STUPID, and I bet many are sick and tired of these ridiculous plots to PROGRAM THEM to think one way while their LEADERS continue to loot and pillage their future. How can you or anyone tell me it is reasonable to ASK the PEOPLE DO one thing while there leaders continue to do ANOTHER?  How?
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 3:39am On Dec 07, 2009
ok it's going to take a while to read ur post. but i will read it and yes definitely Dora's rebranding program is not perfect or even close to perfect. but i still believe it's a positive action nonetheless.
the only negative i see in it is the money that was probably spent on the program (don't know how much). lol i hope it wasn't a lot
Re: I Pity Dora by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Dec 07, 2009
oyinda.:

ok it's going to take a while to read your post. but i will read it and yes definitely Dora's rebranding program is not perfect or even close to perfect. but i still believe it's a positive action nonetheless.
the only negative i see in it is the money that was probably spent on the program (don't know how much).
lol i hope it wasn't a lot
Did you also have the same belief for MAMSA? IBB’s SAP? And the many REBRANDING projects of the past, even Obasanjo’s administrations own take on the same? You have to say YES to this question because all these problems employed the same approach to attacking the problem.
Re: I Pity Dora by Fhemmmy: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2009
@ Oyinda,

You said you hope the cost of rebranding was not much, u must be kidding me.
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 3:47am On Dec 07, 2009
@ Kobojunkie,
you see, I don't know what MAMSA or SAP is. Dora's project is the only one i've known to come out of the country which is why I was/am impressed by it. Didn't know there have been attempts in the past. or maybe I just have too much optimism for nigeria?

Fhemmmy:

@ Oyinda,

You said you hope the cost of rebranding was not much, u must be kidding me.

pls do tell us, how much did it cost? I'm really curious about that actually.
Re: I Pity Dora by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On Dec 07, 2009
oyinda.:

@ Kobojunkie,
you see, I don't know what MAMSA or SAP is. Dora's project is the only one i've known to come out of the country which is why I was/am impressed by it. Didn't know there have been attempts in the past.
Please, can I say that Ignorance is NOT BLISS? We need to KNOW what we have been given in the past, to understand what is best for us NOW and in the FUTURE so we do not CONTINUE to allow ourselves be DECIEVED by the same group of people.
Dora definitely knows of MAMSA, SAP, WAI and the many other rebranding type projects of the past, even that put together by the last administration. For her to know all this and still come back with the EXACT same tells me either she has not figured out by now that we are NOT ALL IDIOTS or she must think we are amnesiacs or something.

oyinda.:

or maybe I just have too much optimism for nigeria?

There is optimism and then there is what you have. Allowing oneself be deceived over and over with the same plot with a different name is NOT optimism. I think the dictionary would define that as gullibility, which seems more like what most of have convinced ourselves is what it takes to be PATRIOTIC. grin
Re: I Pity Dora by Fhemmmy: 4:04am On Dec 07, 2009
@ Oyinda, i dont have the figure, but Nigeria has an history of spending more to fix a problem that never cost that much.
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 4:07am On Dec 07, 2009
Kobojunkie,

lol @ gullibility being taken as patriotism. the chinese must be extremely gullible people then.

so what exactly do you think Dora's purpose was in this whole thing?
she knew attempts have failed in the past. why did she start another attempt? what did the other leaders gain in the failure of their projects?

Fhemmmy:

@ Oyinda, i dont have the figure, but Nigeria has an history of spending more to fix a problem that never cost that much.

I agree with u on that. lol
Re: I Pity Dora by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2009
oyinda.:

Kobojunkie,

lol @ gullibility being taken as patriotism. the chinese must be extremely gullible people then.
Please! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! Do not compare what we currently have with what the Chinese people have. If you know of the Chinese people, you would understand we are speaking of a civilization over 5000 years old. The current wave of optimism with the Chinese people DID NOT START with the people being told what to THINK. NO!!! It actually started with those IN GOVERNMENT changing things from the TOP DOWN. If you have researched the situation in China, over the last 5 years, you would realize that the old COMMUNIST China is NO MORE. Why? Because the Government has mostly learned to TWEAK itself to fit in where the PEOPLE are. Not the other way around.

So, again, PLEASE before you go about comparing this new wave of PATRIOTISM from Nigerians to that in China, at least learn to do it HONESTLY.

oyinda.:

so what exactly do you think Dora's purpose was in this whole thing?
she knew attempts have failed in the past. why did she start another attempt? what did the other leaders gain in the failure of their projects?
I think THESE are questions YOU ought to be directly at Dora, not me.

oyinda.:

you can say the same for most other countries. ex. US war on Iraq.
Huh? Here we go again with the ridiculous comparisons. The US WAR in IRAQ has NOTHING on what we have in Nigeria today. Note: The war has been only about 8 years old, the quagmire in Nigeria’s government has been on for more than half a century.
Re: I Pity Dora by SEFAGO(m): 4:24am On Dec 07, 2009
If you have researched the situation in China, over the last 5 years, you would realize that the old COMMUNIST China is NO MORE. Why? Because the Government has mostly learned to TWEAK itself to fit in where the PEOPLE are. Not the other way around.

shocked shocked :oNigerians and their flamboyant and confident analysis which dont even apply to the people they are referring to. Anyways, tell the chinese people how tweaked their government is to their needs concerning issues like Taiwan, censorhip, the killing of minorities and so and so.
Re: I Pity Dora by SEFAGO(m): 4:27am On Dec 07, 2009
And i dont know what is going on and what has been said previously- but this I am 100% sure about

1) dora is not qualified for her job.
2) She has become a very corrupted product, considering the fact that all her children school abroad in 60,000 dollar a year schools.
3) she should carry dey go
4) Any rebranding efforts she is doing isn't helping- all my friends still always joke around that i shouldn't scam them undecided
Re: I Pity Dora by Fhemmmy: 4:39am On Dec 07, 2009
Till Nigerians can openly tell the nation that they have failed or that they are not qualified and decline a position, we cant be honest to ourselves and till then, nothing can change in that nation.
Assignments are being given as compensation and nothing else.
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 4:57am On Dec 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Please! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! Do not compare what we currently have with what the Chinese people have. If you know of the Chinese people, you would understand we are speaking of a civilization over 5000 years old. The current wave of optimism with the Chinese people DID NOT START with the people being told what to THINK. NO!!! It actually started with those IN GOVERNMENT changing things from the TOP DOWN. If you have researched the situation in China, over the last 5 years, you would realize that the old COMMUNIST China is NO MORE. Why? Because the Government has mostly learned to TWEAK itself to fit in where the PEOPLE are. Not the other way around.
So, again, PLEASE before you go about comparing this new wave of PATRIOTISM from Nigerians to that in China, at least learn to do it HONESTLY.

lol. sorry to say but I flat out disagree with this.
Chinese patriotic history is not 5 yrs old. neither is it some "new wave" that just became en vogue.  They have always been known to be extremely patriotic even through bad governments and economy!!
They are taught right from birth to be patriotic and it doesn't help that the govt heavily restricts and controls the media and the people. Images of their leaders are blown out and posted everywhere in temples, schools etc.

trust me, i ask my friends questions about china and the way they reply almost seem like their replies are directly out of a textbook. They are extremely patriotic it can't be right to attribute it to just their recent economic upturn. Although the recent success have intensified the patriotism definitely.

If the US and many European countries are  more successful, why are the Chinese more patriotic than they are?

I think THESE are questions YOU ought to be directly at Dora, not me.

I think if you think about these questions more, you might understand where i'm coming from a bit. It really doesn't make sense that she will do these things knowing that it is bound to fail and there have been foolish attempts in the past. There has to be a reason why did it anyways.
I just admire her attempt even though it probably isn't the best thing to do. i guess

Huh? Here we go again with the ridiculous comparisons. The US WAR in IRAQ has NOTHING on what we have in Nigeria today. Note: The war has been only about 8 years old, the quagmire in Nigeria’s government has been on for more than half a century.

i wasn't comparing the war on iraq to Nigeria's whole existence. I was comparing it to rebranding which definitely isn't even more than 5 yrs old or so. Fhemmy made a comment about expenditure being greater than real cost.  and I said it's not only Nigeria that has that problem.

I edited it because i think  the war in Iraq really was expensive and did cost a lot. it just wasn't worth it. so it didn't apply to fhemmy's response which was about cost not worth.
I'm not sure how much Dora spent on her campaign so I can't say if it really cost that much or not. but it definitely wasn't worth it.

[quote][/quote]
Re: I Pity Dora by SEFAGO(m): 5:11am On Dec 07, 2009
trust me, i ask my friends questions about china and the way they reply almost seem like their replies are directly out of a textbook. They are extremely patriotic it can't be right to attribute it to just their recent economic upturn. Although the recent success have intensified the patriotism definitely.

As you pointed out "their replies seem to be directly out of a textbook." i bet these are mainland chinese people. The chinese culture is different from others is that they are very docile to rule and unwilling to actually protest a lot of government issues. Just talk to and ABC (american born chinese) and see how patriotic they are to china or talk to someone from hong kong. Chinese people dont like many things about china but they don't complain and don't criticize, they believe the state is more important than the individual.

This is an established aspect of Chinese culture- but in the Nigerian context, where we are prone to criticize anything that is done by the nigerian government, you cannot expect some pseudo-patriotism. If we feel somethin criticize it
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2009
yeah i agree that the chinese patriotism is too extreme. but I think nigerian's lack of patriotism is extreme too. lol
yeah I know our govt is bad but it's annoying when ppl criticise every single thing! even if the govt build roads, there will be ppl complaining that the road wasn't build in the right village. or a school should be built instead. i don't know just my personal sentiment i guess.

funny link about chinese people chanting "Go China go" in the streets after the tsunami hit them and killed or injured thousands of people. In Nigeria, if such an event happened, the only thing we will be talking about is how the govt have failed to prevent the tsunami and whatnot. Even the Americans aren't as patriotic as that. lol it's ridiculous to me and I wish i could understand it.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/05/20/china.patriots/
Re: I Pity Dora by Kobojunkie: 5:28am On Dec 07, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. sorry to say but I flat out disagree with this.
Chinese patriotic history is not 5 yrs old. neither is it some "new wave" that just became en vogue. They have always been known to be extremely patriotic even through bad governments and economy!!

a) NEVER said anywhere in my previous post that China’s patriotic history is 5 years old

b) NEVER said anywhere in my previous post it is some NEW WAVE

c) Chinese have been extremely patriotic, only in the last couple of decades, their patriotism actually started yielding fruits WHEN their leaders started focusing on bettering the lives of the citizens

oyinda.:

They are taught right from birth to be patriotic and it doesn't help that the govt heavily restricts and controls the media and the people. Images of their leaders are blown out and posted everywhere in temples, schools etc.

And this is what you want for Nigerians in order than you may have your GREAT PEOPLE Dream? Please do a 360 think on this before you respond. Please take a close look at the emperor who constructed the Great Wall of China, you might learn some of the BENEFITS of the sort of “patriotism” you get from your friends there. Also research what happens to people (Chinese people) who try to stand up against the Chinese government in anyway.

oyinda.:

If the US and many European countries are more successful, why are the Chinese more patriotic than they are?
Again, Are you SURE what you have described above is PATRIOTISM? You see to have this idea that a patriot is a PROGRAMMED ZOMBIE. A PROGRAMMED ZOMBIE/ROBOT will definitely spew out what it has been fed. Are you sure that means that ZOMBIE is patriotic to you?

Are you saying that PEOPLE who are programmed into thinking a certain way are better than people who come into thinking a certain way from experiences, failures, successes etc? Remember what I said earlier about GULLIBILITY being confused for PATRIOTISM?

oyinda.:

I think if you think about these questions more, you might understand where i'm coming from a bit. It really doesn't make sense that she will do these things knowing that it is bound to fail and there have been foolish attempts in the past. There has to be a reason why did it anyways.

Yoursure? You mean this is NEW in Nigeria? Or is this just about this particular woman to you?

oyinda.:

I just admire her attempt even though it probably isn't the best thing to do. i guess

Good for you but I really don’t care WHO is doing it, I just am sick and tired of having someone PISS down my back and tell me it is RAINING!!! Roflmao!!

oyinda.:

i wasn't comparing the war on iraq to Nigeria's whole existence. I was comparing it to rebranding which definitely isn't even more than 5 yrs old or so. Fhemmy made a comment about expenditure being greater than real cost. and I said it's not only Nigeria that has that problem.
The current REBRANDING is less than a year old. We have however had so many other rebranding projects in that country, all costing money and most all FAILURES. Are you saying because the US is in IRAQ, Nigeria should continue WASTING MONEY on REBRANDING PROJECTS? I mean that is about the only way to dice that mention of the US-IRAQ war here.

Go back to 1983, I can’t remember when exactly Idiaghon introduction WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE(WAI). That was the ONLY rebranding project that got my vote. The Administration did not ONLY tell the people what to do and how to think but SHOWED the people how do to it. Apart from the fact that this was a military government, it was the most successful of them all. The army and police were forced to be effective; government parastatals were more organized and there was a trickledown effect. That was when Nigeria was actually a country of good people and a great nation.

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/barticles/buhari_and_idiagbon_a_missed_opp.htm

oyinda.:

I edited it because i think the war in Iraq really was expensive and did cost a lot. it just wasn't worth it. so it didn't apply to fhemmy's response which was about cost not worth.
I'm not sure how much Dora spent on her campaign so I can't say if it really cost that much or not. but it definitely wasn't worth it.
Actually, Dora started off promising it would cost us NOTHING, but that changed quickly! grin
Re: I Pity Dora by SEFAGO(m): 5:33am On Dec 07, 2009
Even the Americans aren't as patriotic as that. lol it's ridiculous to me and I wish i could understand it.

Americans  might be patriotic but they are legendary for criticizing every aspect of their government. Nigerians criticism of every aspect of the government is required and important especially if you live things. It is disturbing enough that a woman is being paid a salary to rectify an issue that was caused by the same people paying the salary- it is now worse that this woman is not producing results.

Additionally, as i pointed out patriotism and criticism of the status quo are mutually exclusive, but we wouldn't criticize our country if we were not proud of it- or wanted something to be proud of. We have to continuing abusing and criticizing them until they start producing result. At least if u are going to be a thief steal 50% and do 50% results.

China is also suffering from massive corruption but who cares?, they are booming economically anyways, and that is what we want
Re: I Pity Dora by oyinda3(f): 5:43am On Dec 07, 2009
SEFAGO:

Americans  might be patriotic but they are legendary for criticizing every aspect of their government. Nigerians criticism of every aspect of the government is required and important especially if you live things. It is disturbing enough that a woman is being paid a salary to rectify an issue that was caused by the same people paying the salary- it is now worse that this woman is not producing results.

Additionally, as i pointed out patriotism and criticism of the status quo are mutually exclusive, but we wouldn't criticize our country if we were not proud of it- or wanted something to be proud of. We have to continuing abusing and criticizing them until they start producing result. At least if u are going to be a thief steal 50% and do 50% results.

China is also suffering from massive corruption but who cares?, they are booming economically anyways, and that is what we want

makes a lot of sense to me!!
Re: I Pity Dora by princekevo(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2009
I jst cant stop laughing while reading this article. That is how all their lies will be exposed at the international platforms.
They think they can easily lie to us, in order to deceive us, forgeting that people watches from outside world and they knows the real situation of the country.
I already knew this lady was a failure when she thought she could rebrand Nigeria by asking the masses to change their way of thinking abt Nigeria. Is like asking me to change my perception to a well known thieve. Does my change in thought stops him from being a theif? Or does it change the fact he is still a theif

Another biggest mistake which coontributed to her failure was thinking tht rebranding of Nigeria starts from the masses. She forgot that, there is no how on earth you can get a sweet water from a bitter source. If you will ever get a sweet water, then you need to change the source. There is this Nigerian saying she forgot, which goes, 'a dancer always look at the feet of the one infront of him'. The oyibo go call am leadership by example. Good leadership yield good followers.

In a country where the governement is built and surounded by corruption, what do you expect from the citizen. Even simple truth, honesty we cant get from them. Like someone already said, the same mouth that asked us pray for a sick and dying man, still told us the man is capable of discharging his duties while on sick bed. Tml she will come and preach to me abt honesty in the name of rebranding. Rebranding my foot.
Re: I Pity Dora by GeorgeD1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
we know how all this is going to play out. the woman is only 're-branding' herself for governorship in another year or two. grin
Re: I Pity Dora by nethacker(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
dat woman call Dora is a failed entity.let her just get out of that office abeg angry angry
Re: I Pity Dora by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
Dora is a woman I admire so much. It is unfortunte that she opted to do this dirty job of being the 'Tchief spokeswoman of a corrupt Administration'. The most annoying thing is that she doesnt seem to realize she will be dumped, humilliated and thrown out through the backyard window after being used by this 'power drunk corrupt administration'. Well, too bad! Everyone seem to falls for the juices in highest level of Government in place of personal intergrity. May be I should hope for my own turn someday in future! This is naija for you!
Re: I Pity Dora by ud4u: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
Quote from Posakosa
(I started pitying Dora thé day shé accepted that post. I still hold her in high esteem sha. As thé mouthpiece of thé govt, she cant say anything different from govt official position, évén if shé personally feels otherwise. Accepting that position is hér greatest undoing.)

That is exactly my suggestion, she lost her integrity and soiled her name that moment she accepted that post. Of course she is the mouth piece of the government, she is not the one taking the decision, she is only the mediator between the government and governed. And she cannot say contrary to what she is asked to say.
Re: I Pity Dora by ichommy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
i like that woman though am not an ibo
Re: I Pity Dora by mrofficial(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
Wetin this woman dey do self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civil Servants Demand N100,000 Minimum Wage / FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015- TMTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.