Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Pity Dora - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Dora (5421 Views)

I Pity The New Ooni's Wife / Open letter to Igbo youths - I Pity This Generation Of Igbo Youths / Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Dora by GeorgeD1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
i guess we shoudn't expect anything less of our madam information. instead of trying to diseminate correct info on the state of health of our president, she has chosen to remain silent. but wait until somebody says something out of rumor and she will pounce on such with venom! grin
Re: I Pity Dora by violent(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
I'm Bumping up this thread for the reading delight of Aunty Dora's supporters!
Re: I Pity Dora by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2010
Please find more @Violent. Thanks!!
Re: I Pity Dora by GeorgeD1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
well, the title of this thread is a misnomer for what we have on ground at present.

dora is no longer the weeping lady that should be pitied. right now she's basking
in public accolades as we speak.
Re: I Pity Dora by bibiking1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
George_D:

well, the title of this thread is a misnomer for what we have on ground at present.

dora is no longer the weeping lady that should be pitied. right now she's basking

Public accolades you say? I would let you know that several people have seen through her fiesty charade and in forsooth decided to put her on the watchlist!
Re: I Pity Dora by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2010
Dora is same of the same
Re: I Pity Dora by violent(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
George_D:

And that exactly is what makes me mad to my bones!

What a country full of gullible folks.

Cut their hands and give them cold drinks, and they will sing your praises to the highest heavens!
Re: I Pity Dora by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
We can not criticise Public Servants for doing wrong only to turn around and show displeasure when they actually do change to reflect the people's wish.

It is the hope of every Nation that leaders continue to improve in their quest to represent the will of the people, but for some curious reasons when our politicians do change to what is right, instead of acknowledging this change for the better in order to sustain it we simply begin to question the intentions of repentant failing leaders while emboldening failed leaders who have no intentions to change.

We undermine the very essence of a leader changing for the better when we question their intention in doing so as opposed to encouraging others to follow this example.

WE SEEM TO HAVE A CURIOUS SETS OF PRIORITIES AS A NATION.
Re: I Pity Dora by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
Roflmao!!!! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Pity Dora by GeorgeD1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
mikeansy, exactly my thoughts.

when our leaders rule badly we curse and blame them.

when they turn around and begin to do well, we curse them more!  grin
Re: I Pity Dora by violent(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
George_D:

mikeansy, exactly my thoughts.

when our leaders rule badly we curse and blame them.

when they turn around and begin to do well, we curse them more!  grin

And why do they turn around all of a sudden?. . .

We really don't need leaders who can either be good or bad at their own discretion!
Re: I Pity Dora by sammyzacks(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
All of you guys casting aspersions on Dora are enemies of Nigeria. Show me anyone that has the clean record that she has. Tell me any meaningful thing that Kanti Bello said. Foolish old man, instead of discussing issues he was shameless to talk about women matter on national TV.
Dora should be celebrated as a hero.She kicked started the process that brought stability to the process that brought Jonathan. Jonathan recognizes that and called her back to serve.Who is Kanti Bello? Why is it that more honourable senators do not share his wicked passion? If it were not for politics and the fact that he got there by rigging , is he qualify in anyway to stand Dora? Nonsense! absolute nonsense!!
And believe me, whether she passes the screening or not, she stays with her integrity and someday she will come back and serve this land on a higher capacity.
Re: I Pity Dora by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
violent:

We really don't need leaders who can either be good or bad at their own discretion!

If our leaders are bad, they should be bad forever and not change?

what a wish!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Pity Dora by Arysexy(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2010
BREAKING NEWS: Sen. Panti Bello rushed to Yaba Psychiatric.

violent,kobojunkie,bluetooth,fakepoint and others y'all also need to visit there. MUMUs

Prof Dora is my heroine! she has been confirmed! all the nosie makers here and anti - dora crusaders a loosers!!! Bunch of ingrates that neva appreciate good thing, may good things neva come ur way! FOOLS!
Re: I Pity Dora by GeorgeD1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
violent:

it takes greater amount of will-power and courage to turn from evil to good but you don't need any effort at
all to keep doing evil. that, my friend, is where the difference lies btw bad leaders and good leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Stops Nddc Boss Convoy / Obanikoro's Son Fights female Voter (video) / This Statement By Buhari Can Set Nigeria On Fire (Video Update) -Oche Joseph O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.