Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart (996 Views)

"It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine / Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart by saydfact(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2017
10 Hilarious things women say when caught cheating; whatever the reason, infidelity is devastating and brings long-hidden relationship problems to light. Some women cheat simply because they are not satisfied in their relationship.

Below are some of the reasons they give:

1. I don’t even know him -
This statement is surely the exact opposite because how possible is it to cheat with somebody you don’t know. Whenever a women is caught cheating, she immediately denies her cheating partner.

2. I still love you, he is nobody to me -
These Nigerian women will perfectly choose their words to convince you of their innocence. You will catch them cheating and they will still tell you the person is nobody to me.

3. Don’t you trust me -
When they gain little confidence to tell you their cheating partner is nobody to them. Then they confront you with this statement, “Baby you don’t trust me?”

4. It is your fault; you were not there for me -
They blame their cheating on your absence. These Nigerian women are so good at their choice of words that you will believe them almost immediately.

5. I don’t know what came over me -
For struggles only Nigerian women who cheat can understand They try to hide under the pretence of “I don’t know what came over me”. The question is, were they possessed or hypnotized?

6. It is the work of the devil -
It is always the devil, in as much as Eve could blame the serpent (devil) for her actions. This statement is not always far from anyone caught in the act.

7. He is my Uncle -
There is always a distant uncle you don’t know about if your woman cheats. When these women are caught, their cheating partners suddenly become their distant uncle you have never seen or heard about before. Uncle indeed!

8. It is not what it looks like -
Nigerian women when caught cheating, say it not what it looks like. Imagine a woman caught in the act with another man and she is still telling you it is not what you think or what it looks likes, Chai! Were they acting Nollywood movie?

9. He forced me -
When the excuse of the incident being an accident did not work, the next for these women is to accuse her cheating partner of molestation.

10. He is just a Friend -
Even when caught in questionable position with the man, some of these women will still claim they are just friends. Aaaah! Continue, Diaris God.

copied: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart by chynie: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2017
a
Re: Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart by SINZ: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2017
These excuses aren't hilarious.
Re: Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Who cares who she fvcks? Ders alot of pussy in d world 2 serve my sexual cravings...so even if her pussy becomes d trending hashtag on d block...FuckyourMama don't give a fvck!
Re: Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart by marshalcarter: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2017
ok... seen
Re: Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart by saydfact(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
SINZ:
These excuses aren't hilarious.

Thats exactly why its called 'Hilarious'
Re: Hilarious Things Women Say When Caught Cheating; No 4 Would Break Your Heart by saydfact(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See How Cassie Exposed Her Bikini Body To Fans On The Beach / Mum Found Out 13-year-old Daughter Was Enjoying Sex With Man When She Discovered / Is She Carrying My Baby ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.