Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland (3928 Views)

Name One Pretty Nairalander That Is So Annoying / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:
I know a girl here who is very beautiful and rich. I know her off naira land too. So I wooed her, and she showed the world how I am not worthy to carry her bag, let alone touch her. She went ahead to block me in all her social media accounts. Since that she can't block me on NL, she vowed never to reply if I try mentioning her.

I kept mentioning her on every thread where she comments. Surprisingly, she replied my mention one day, and expected me to also say something about what she said. I used that opportunity to snub her. Then I kept watching her nl comments. Since the day I snubbed her comment, she was logging in, but refused to drop comments here again, and this is a girl that would make nothing less than 10 comments per day.

After about 5 days, I teased her in a different thread. She replied me in that thread and made over 15 comments in other threads that same evening in Romance section.

Are these coincidences or that she has started feeling the vibes?
sir, your head is not correct

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
ikp120:

ikp? I hope you're not referring to my moniker because I've got no one in my books. So if you're referring to my moniker, it is all in your head bro. cool cool

You can't know how you crossed my path because I didn't reply you in that thread. To you, what you won't look like offense because you actually pointed out one updated info that made me look foolish. Instead of explaining the info was updated without me knowing, I let it passed. But that's how people offend others without knowing it.
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
sir, your head is not correct

Makoko celeb that is forming Mushin, u escaped from yabaleft abi?
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Makoko celeb that is forming Mushin, u escaped from yabaleft abi?
gbenusoun
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by ikp120(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

You can't know how you crossed my path because I didn't reply you in that thread. To you, what you won't look like offense because you actually pointed out one updated info that made me look foolish. Instead of explaining the info was updated without me knowing, I let it passed. But that's how people offend others without knowing it.

Even all the demons in hell know one thing about me: There is nothing I hate like a heart that bears grudges cry.

Please work on your heart; it doesn't make sense when grown men bear grudges against people who don't even know that they exist. cry

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

U used RIP for me, and I made it clear that I can make your wish come to pass on yourself in matter of months if you continue in that direction. And if you think typing RIP to me is what you can handle, then confront me more and see how things will go. Oh I see! Spirituality is not in the constitution and not recognized by any sane science...

Sorry but you are the one that started the seniority talk by calling me a kid. Which I obliged you by conceding the seniority spot to you. What is now your problem.
Don't you know that all things being equal old people die first.

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by dingbang(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
myfantasies:

I am directing it to you cos u mentioned me.. d op never did

Nd don't tank me yet cos i am not done
seems u don't have anything tangible to do this night
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
seems u don't have anything tangible to do this night

If u have anything tangible to do u wouldn't have mentioned me

Work today was very stressful, so i am relaxing, browsing Nairaland, nd i am sure you are doing d same

So both of us are in the same boat

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
myfantasies:

If u have anything tangible to do u wouldn't have mentioned me

Work today was very stressful, so i am relaxing, browsing Nairaland, nd i am sure you are doing d same

So both of us are in the same boat
Naaaah we aren't please... As matter of fact I have something important doing right now...

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
Naaaah we aren't please... As matter of fact I have something important doing right now...

Linus Mba

Continue
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by kullozone(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
please direct ur issues to the op... Thanks

Were you not the "i too know" that mentioned her moniker?
The op never said he was talking about her.
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by kullozone(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

U used RIP for me, and I made it clear that I can make your wish come to pass on yourself in matter of months if you continue in that direction. And if you think typing RIP to me is what you can handle, then confront me more and see how things will go. Oh I see! Spirituality is not in the constitution and not recognized by any sane science...

Oga I hail oh... Abeg how I fit take get your kind of power?

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:
I know a girl here who is very beautiful and rich. I know her off naira land too. So I wooed her, and she showed the world how I am not worthy to carry her bag, let alone touch her. She went ahead to block me in all her social media accounts. Since that she can't block me on NL, she vowed never to reply if I try mentioning her.

I kept mentioning her on every thread where she comments. Surprisingly, she replied my mention one day, and expected me to also say something about what she said. I used that opportunity to snub her. Then I kept watching her nl comments. Since the day I snubbed her comment, she was logging in, but refused to drop comments here again, and this is a girl that would make nothing less than 10 comments per day.

After about 5 days, I teased her in a different thread. She replied me in that thread and made over 15 comments in other threads that same evening in Romance section.

Are these coincidences or that she has started feeling the vibes?
Just gimme her moniker! grin
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by tifany89(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
myfantasies:
Dingbang

LordJudeEfcc

Please i want u guys to explain wat dis thread has got to do with myfantasies, cos i am not understanding dis

After all the op did not mention my moniker
Lol I wonder why they r mentioning you not like u r rich or something

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Nobody knows the girl I'm talking about, because she is not a Nigerian. So u should stfu

So she's TrapQueen77 ?
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
tifany89:

Can you imagine

Me dat is just managing my life, dey want people to come nd kidnap me cos of d small change i am earning
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by tifany89(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
myfantasies:

Can you imagine

Me dat is just managing my life, dey want people to come nd kidnap me cos of d small change i am earning
Lol, u self bring dat ur small change lets celebrate val with it joor. it's time for girls to do the spending wink
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by LordJudeEfcc: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2017
tifany89:

i didnt mention her , she dey see double
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by joey150(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2017
myfantasies:
Dingbang

LordJudeEfcc

Please i want u guys to explain wat dis thread has got to do with myfantasies, cos i am not understanding dis

After all the op did not mention my moniker

They say you are rich...

Can you confirm this allegation?
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz grin grin grin grin I can't stop laughing o grin grin grin grin grin
Please don't ask me why... grin grin grin
oi,you still using that windows phone?
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2017
joey150:

They say you are rich...

Can you confirm this allegation?

Rich in wat

Me dat can barely feed myself
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by joey150(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2017
myfantasies:

Rich in wat

Me dat can barely feed myself

Lol. So are you claiming you are poor now?
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2017
joey150:

Lol. So are you claiming you are poor now?

As far as i can eat 3 square meal a day, i don't consider myself poor
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by joey150(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2017
myfantasies:

As far as i can eat 3 square meal a day, i don't consider myself poor
you must love food then..

Anyway..how come they mentioned you as a rich girl??

Is there something you are not telling me? cheesy
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2017
joey150:
you must love food then..

Anyway..how come they mentioned you as a rich girl??

Is there something you are not telling me? cheesy

Yes i love food, eating is my hobby

I don't know y dey r calling me rich, maybe dey have plans to make me rich
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2017
myfantasies:

Or they think you are related to .... the 18m naira nairaland mogul
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Or they think you are related to .... the 18m naira nairaland mogul

18m naira mogul indeed

Na money for mouth, let us see proof, anybody can be who dey want to be on social media
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by darbeelicous(f): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2017
yes o, please don't remind me cry cry cry
Btw, how do u know dis?
Rayhandrinni:
oi,you still using that windows phone?
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Jodha(f): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Joblessness to the core... #spits..
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:
Joblessness to the core... #spits..

That folded skin, dent face, and oblong forehead like Seraphim church drums are enough to let one spit.
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by joey150(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
myfantasies:

If eating is your hobby then your own na 5 square meal daily.

Well believe then..maybe money dey find you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Pls Help A Brother... / . / THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.