Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3925 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Why Do Ladies Call Someone Intentionally And Said Wrong Number / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Damolaaa: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: . by Damolaaa: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by manlawal(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
you can lie the name of the person na chairman ?

3 Likes

Re: . by Starz825(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
Really.. this your English too much
But one thing abt life is nobody is perfect...
The guy dey feel say u like money too much over every other things...like he has noticed that overtime....
I will advice u get a job and try not to demand anything from him not even a loan...be yourself and try to add some value to his life (one of the reasons for his Lamentation)...but if u think u have been doing that before...it means the guy is seeing another lady and wants to move on...
Therefore, if u do think u still like this guy...make sure u ain't getting anymoney from him and see aw he reacts

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Starz825(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
manlawal:
you can lie the name of the person na chairman ?
Na wa for you oo...your eyes sharp like halogen.. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Damolaaa: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
You don't seem to understand. I've never asked him for money. That's why it's difficult to ask him now. He was sort of my last resort.
I sent him a message:
Me: can I ask you for something.
Me: *deletes
Just that he saw it before I deleted it back.

Starz825:
The guy dey feel say u like money too much over every other things...like he has noticed that overtime....
I will advice u get a job and try not to demand anything from him not even a loan...be yourself and try to add some value to his life (one of the reasons for his Lamentation)...but if u think u have been doing that before...it means the guy is seeing another lady and wants to move on...
Therefore, if u do think u still like this guy...make sure u ain't getting anymoney from him and see aw he reacts

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Too many shots fired. This una relationship eh cry

I see money is even the suspect here. Op try to be more romantic and supportive of your bf and tell him straight up when you need assistance. This ur indirect way of asking for money is funny.

Pls try to have ur own money o so he doesn't feel you have just sex to offer like he said initially.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Starz825:
What's the essence of a relationship if you can't lean on each other's shoulders?

6 Likes

Re: . by Damolaaa: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Alright.
Thank you.

AwkaetitiBabe:

I see money is even the suspect here. Op try to be more romantic and supportive of your bf and tell him straight up when you need assistance. This ur indirect way of asking for money is funny.

Pls try to have ur own money o so he doesn't feel you have just sex to offer like he said initially.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

I can't verify the authenticity of this story but if it is true ten you are wicked.
How can you advise a female to continue in this mess called a relationship?
It is well.

There's no future in the relationship anymore, can't you see the way the guy replied her on everything? He even promised to make sure she dies of something.

She's not seen as a partner anymore.
I pity the sister.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Damolaaa:
Alright.
Thank you.

Sister please be careful, I don't see a future in this relationship. The future is bleak plus he may be the controlling type after marriage if eventually it ends there.

Be logical about things in the relationship instead of being emotional.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
From what I see, this guy doesn't respect or regard you. You seem more into the relationship than he is. He hung up on you and you are still the one who called to beg him. Babe you need to have some respect for yourself so that people will respect you. What you take now, you will have to accept it for life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Starz825(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Damolaaa:
You don't seem to understand. I've never asked him for money. That's why it's difficult to ask him now. He was sort of my last resort.
I sent him a message:

If what u said here is true..then the guy is a silly ass for insinuating you like to ask for money.. undecided
Hello...u don't deserve this disrespect and disregard from him...that's if u real abt not asking him for money oo... Even if u ask for money self...wats the big deal...
Any man that shy away From financial responsibilities in a relationship isn't man enough...
No matter aw u date a lady or befriend them u go still need spend money..no matter aw... funny Sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

I can't verify the authenticity of this story but if it is true ten you are wicked.
It is well.

There's no future in the relationship anymore, can't you see the way the guy replied her on everything? He even promised to make sure she dies of something.

I pity the sister.
My dear I tire. The relationship lacks depth. She deserves a guy who will treat her better and she too got to treat the guy good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Yuneehk(f): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
I hope the guys can see. Ladies only give you one word replies when they're not into you. This one loves her man and kept typing her "epistles" while the guy could only reply like he's been forced.
One person isn't feeling the relationship anylonger. You either leave, and wait for the love you deserve OR you stay, take whatever crumbs of attention is thrown at you, and keep hoping someday that a positive change happens.

9 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
U expect us to read that?

2 Likes

Re: . by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
both of them have egos,they are making the relationship hard for themselves.Relationship should be simple not complicated the way u guys are indirectly firing shots at each other.

4 Likes

Re: . by Gaspardd(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Damolaaa:
I sent him a message:

I have a friend just like him...there is a correlation btw pple that acts like this and being a mummy's boy.

1 Like

Re: . by Pearlyakin(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Damola, you later posted our chat here, chai
Obirin o ma l'orun ooo angry sad
Re: . by Ebenaba(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
1. You need a high-income job
2. You need to quit the relationship
3. Dey speak your local language small small na, ur English too much.... Probably you talk too much. D guy is tired of everything.
4. You don't have to take 1-3 seriously, just continue with ur life, marry him but don't come and report him to us again ooo

3 Likes

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

It is well.

I pity the sister.

Thank you for pointing that out, I cringed when I saw that, he is a condescending human, filled with self pride and doesn't care about her feelings, as an excuse to derail her line of chat, he brought up sex to buttress a lame point, sex that didn't happen immediately but three years later, he should ask himself why he stayed with you for 3 years without sex, if not that it is his aim with you, he got it, now wants to use it to manipulate your thinking cos you asked for financial assistance,

My advice, play him in his game, do not EVER ask a dime anymore, cancel sex totally, when he starts to ask for that, throw the silly question he asked you to him, if this platonic relationship doesn't end on that note then my bad, I thought wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by maak400: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Damolaaa:
We've been dating for 4 years plus now. Long distance.
We've had several issues in the past but the below chats is what I need help with.
I just want to know what I said wrong to deserve what he said to me.

@Damolaaa, you should not remain in this kind of relationship. In life, you should never be around people who treat you with disdain and disrespect. It’s better to be single than to be in a relationship where you’re not valued. Love should be shared between two partners, it’s not one sided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
U said u have been dating for 4 years now...
PLEASE, what do you do for a LIVING..?
Re: . by issylarry(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
Damolaaa:
We've been dating for 4 years plus now. Long distance.
We've had several issues in the past but the below chats is what I need help with.
I just want to know what I said wrong to deserve what he said to me.

U guys sound like u r still yet to understand each oda,no affectionate..d relationship is dry,as a lady ,u need to water d relationship

1 Like

Re: . by IDFWU(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: . by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Errmm... Am I the only one who seems to have a different understanding of what the conversation was all about?

First off, his curt replies were uncool... until I read further and saw that he was already pissed about what you did.

From the conversation, I deduce that your boyfriend's grouse with you is that you don't seem free enough with him.

I mean, you're his girlfriend...y'all have been together for four years, so he expects that at this stage you should be super comfy with him... free to say or ask anything of him. Instead you're still acting all guarded and formal. Just look at all your analysis before... barely because you want to ask him for money.

He sees it as pride... and it sees it as you failing to recognise what you are to him...and to act accordingly.

Interestingly, I think I'm like you in certain ways. I really find it difficult to ask. I can whine for Africa, but to outrightly ask? Big deal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IDFWU(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Damolaaa:

Avoid ladies like this, they are too wise for themselves.
All hear them say is I don't do this! I don't do that! for no specific good reason, just their principle. They are very close minded, you can hardly reason with them.
Just look at her replies, actually felt like I was reading an official document.

OP Damolaaa am I making sense or not? I just gave you a good detail of your woman, I'm not a soothsayer though, it's just too obvious.

1 Like

Re: . by cooooooks(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
There isn't enough information to come to a conclusion but there are some issues in the relationship.

I think the distance may be having an effect. I feel like he feels that you're trying to belittle or use him (from the messages here).

You knowingly annoyed him and hen you're goading him and calling him a woman for not talking too much

Like I said, perhaps we need more information but if I got some of the messages you sent, I'd never respond again. But you guys have been "dating" abi chatting for long so you should know better.

1 Like

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Statements like death, kill, die, etc..all in one chat to a supposed lover say a lot about the doom that awaits you both. Ever heard the word "domestic violence"? It's not so difficult to predict the future.

2 Likes

Re: . by Damolaaa: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
You actually do understand what is happening.
What pissed him off was that I told him I wanted to ask him for something and I said he shouldn't worry about it anymore.

The thing is I've never had to ask him for money. He also has never had to give me any money.
I just don't think he should have said that. To me, it was not about that anymore.

PrimadonnaO:
Errmm... Am I the only one who seems to have a different understanding of what the conversation was all about?

First off, his curt replies were uncool... until I read further and saw that he was already pissed about what you did.

From the conversation, I deduce that your boyfriend's grouse with you is that you don't seem free enough with him.

I mean, you're his girlfriend...y'all have been together for four years, so he expects that at this stage you should be super comfy with him... free to say or ask anything of him. Instead you're still acting all guarded and formal. Just look at all your analysis before... barely because you want to ask him for money.

He sees it as pride... and it sees it as you failing to recognise what you are to him...and to act accordingly.

Interestingly, I think I'm like you in certain ways. I really find it difficult to ask. I can whine for Africa, to outrightly ask? Big deal.
Re: . by Damolaaa: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
I was actually just trying to lighten up the mood with all that. There were laughing emojis all through.
Thanks for your input.

cooooooks:
There isn't enough information to come to a conclusion but there are some issues in the relationship.

I think the distance may be having an effect. I feel like he feels that you're trying to belittle or use him (from the messages here).

You knowingly annoyed him and hen you're goading him and calling him a woman for not talking too much

Like I said, perhaps we need more information but if I got some of the messages you sent, I'd never respond again. But you guys have been "dating" abi chatting for long so you should know better.
Re: . by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Damolaaa:
You actually do understand what is happening.
What pissed him off was that I told him I wanted to ask him for something and I said he shouldn't worry about it anymore.

The thing is I've never had to ask him for money. He also has never had to give me any money.
I just don't think he should have said that. To me, it was not about that anymore.

You don't think he should have said what?

That pride will kill you? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Odumeje (photo) / We Broke Up After Four Years / Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.