Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? (7996 Views)

Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / The Reply A Lady Got After Asking A Guy Out For Valentine Will Make You Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kingsley1000:
me sef fit turn gay

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
where's boo?...
no boo
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
no boo
blood of Habakuk!!! As you ripe reach.
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
blood of Habakuk!!! As you ripe reach.
lol,ripe keh? I'm not ooooo
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol,ripe keh? I'm not ooooo
lol... You and your bororo skin. Guys for your area are blind o
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol... You and your bororo skin. Guys for your area are blind o
abi oooo.. really blind.. don't mind them jare...... how was your day?
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
abi oooo.. really blind.. don't mind them jare...... how was your day?
lol. My day was all abt drawing and sleep.

Buh, lemme teach you some seductive stuffs to hook guys
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. My day was all abt drawing and sleep.

Buh, lemme teach you some seductive stuffs to hook guys
ok....oh teach me
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
ok....oh teach me
lets evaluate... How large is your behind. Small, manageable. Big, hyperbig
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lets evaluate... How large is your behind. Small, manageable. Big, hyperbig
lol...what has that got to do with this? just teach me now
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol...what has that got to do with this? just teach me now
i'm tryna teach you. You're questioning me again. Hehe.

You seem to be okay with ur singularity sha. Maybe na you dey pursue dem boys comot sev

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
i'm tryna teach you. You're questioning me again. Hehe.

You seem to be okay with ur singularity sha. Maybe na you dey pursue dem boys comot sev
lol...you absolutely correct. ain't gat time yet
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol...you absolutely correct. ain't gat time yet
when ya ready, holla me. Ive got about four brothers who need to get married. All handsome than me. Choose one
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
when ya ready, holla me. Ive got about four brothers who need to get married. All handsome than me. Choose one
lol

marriage?
all I want is you
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol

marriage?
all I want is you
biko. Are you ready for a life of competition with other chics? Nah? See?
Lol
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
biko. Are you ready for a life of competition with other chics? Nah? See?
Lol
lol.

I'm ready
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol.

I'm ready
well. I'm not ready to watch babes compete over me. You're disqualified! grin everyone is disqulified.

M married to my love... Art cheesy
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
well. I'm not ready to watch babes compete over me. You're disqualified! grin everyone is disqulified.

M married to my love... Art cheesy
lol.reallly?im married to my books tooo

hi, morning ,and how was your night
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol.reallly?im married to my books tooo

hi, morning ,and how was your night
morning maami. My night was awesome. Urs?........... Dnt tell me ur hubby ddnt let u sleep, book
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=53728380] morning maami. My night was awesome. Urs?........... Dnt tell me ur hubby ddnt let u sleep, book[/quote...it was cool.. lol, I slept well
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
morning maami. My night was awesome. Urs?........... Dnt tell me ur hubby ddnt let u sleep, book
it was cool lol I slept well
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
it was cool lol I slept well
cool. So, what's for today?
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
cool. So, what's for today?
hanging out with pals eat all day... like today is my val
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
hanging out with pals eat all day... like today is my val
lol. So, they forgot you all throughout yday while with their respective Boo's .lol.you've got nice frnds
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. So, they forgot you all throughout yday while with their respective Boo's .lol.you've got nice frnds
haha,,I had to give them yesterday all to themselves with their books lol
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
haha,,I had to give them yesterday all to themselves with their books lol
which yeye books were they reading
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
which yeye books were they reading
lol,i meant with their boos
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol,i meant with their boos
afi boo's. But wa ololufe fun ara e na. Body no be firewood
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
afi boo's. But wa ololufe fun ara e na. Body no be firewood
rara oo. my own na bronze.... how was you day?
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
rara oo. my own na bronze.... how was you day?
lol. My days ddnt go soo good. First, i'm hyper tired. Second, bae nd i broke up mins ago.
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. My days ddnt go soo good. First, i'm hyper tired. Second, bae nd i broke up mins ago.
rreally?brokeup?why? what happened
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
rreally?brokeup?why? what happened
its a long story. Turned out our relationship was based on lies. She lied all through.... Found out last week nd started to feel guilty for stuffs i made her do,stuffs we did. My conscience wouldnt free me so I became distant. Just told her nd we're brking up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Model Goes Completely Nude In New Photoshoot (photos) / See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.