Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job (8010 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 7:27am On May 16, 2021
We dated for good seven years, i have never seen her with anyone around, we both graduated school i was posted to serve my NYSC in kaltungo of Gombe state and she was sent to Ogun , since then we've not been making calls, we just chat on whatsapp and telegram, but nowadays she has not been online and her number has not been reachable, i decided to contact one of her friend, she told me that she has been with one Alhaji and he's gotten her a bank job. . . . i felt sick for that. . .and now i have moved on hustling hard, and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea. . .

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by doggedfighter(f): 7:28am On May 16, 2021
Trusting women in your life or the ones you have met may have been a risk.

Trusting humans is a risk. It's not gender based . Don't generalize.

Learn to understand that when you are starting out in your walk of life , not everyone believes enough in you to stick it out with you.

Not because they hate you or are untrustworthy but mostly it's out of survival.

We're all fighting to survive and may do some desperate things.

Even YOU !

Life's hard ,baby.

A woman that gave you 7 years of her life just for dating should be applauded.

Don't let Nairaland boys mess with your head.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by moriss33(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2021
Now u have learnt ur lesson....we move

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by SoBright101: 7:32am On May 16, 2021
Now you know.

Rule 1: Trust no woman

Rule 2: Don't spend a dime on any woman

Rule 3: Break their heart before they break yours.

princeiceberg:
We dated for good seven years, i have never seen her with anyone around, we both graduated school i was posted to serve my NYSC in kaltungo of Gombe state and she was sent to Ogun , since then we've not been making calls, we just chat on whatsapp and telegram, but nowadays she has not been online and her number has not been reachable, i decided to contact one of her friend, she told me that she has been with one Alhaji and he's gotten her a bank job. . . . i felt sick for that. . .and now i have moved on hustling hard, and i now realized that trusting women was a bad idea. . .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Osebanjo(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2021
Before nko uncle. Maybe if she eventually lose d one alhaji helped her with and you offer to get her another one she will remember you. I don't know why people still disturb themselves with this imaginary love.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 7:33am On May 16, 2021
moriss33:
Now u have learnt ur lesson....we move
for sure, life wasn't easy with women
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Amotolongbo(f): 7:36am On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:
She was only dating you then cos of what she was collecting from you.

Even if you were married to her if she sees another man who could service her needs better than you, she would divorce you for the man.

Some relationships are needs driven while some are affection driven.
As it is with some women, so also it is for some men.
Take heart bro. Better lady with love filled heart will come your way

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 7:37am On May 16, 2021
Osebanjo:
Before nko uncle. Maybe if she eventually lose d one alhaji helped her with and you offer to get her another one she will remember you. I don't know why people still disturb themselves with this imaginary love.
this was my first experience , and now life goes on.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Philipmighty(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:
As you said earlier this is your first experience, you know what next.
We move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by blinking001(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2021
Life happened bro. It's a cold world out there. Move on. Never feel bad for losing a Whooore

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by KingClown(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:

grin grin grin

welcome to the club, you can never lose

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Queenslander(f): 8:03am On May 16, 2021
Heyy guy, you should be ashamed of yourself,. Can't you see, she has seen the light? God has finally picked her call,. You should be happy for her,. Instead of trying to get back into her life.. so you can come in and pour sand sand into her golden opportunity.. so she's smart for blocking your number.. the period she was with you, was she able to get a good job? Only God when? just delete her number from your cell asap. and move on with your life.. you aren't for her. because you are rather selfish, stone hearted, insensitive and grossly irresponsible.. I'm sorry, buh it has to be said,. Because I highly doubt if you have a conscience. Jeez, I'm so angry rn.. how in God's earth were you able to date (deceive) her for seven good years without actually popping the question and turning her into a wife,. is beyond me undecided. Maybe perhaps when she gets to menopause? Haba Op, fear God! Smh, well, I also have to blame her. For sticking with you for that long,. she should have actually told you to your face or communicated to you directly that it's over.. before proceeding to blacking you out of her life for good! I mean, Good riddance to bad rubbish, 7 years is not 7 months.. after all the sacrifices and commitment she has made and invested in the relationship.. what did she get in return? Wasted years.. cry you know what? you should be thrown into a solitary confinement for seven years,. So you know exactly what it really feels like to be held down for seven years without progressing or moving forward!! What nonsense!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Enoch07: 8:05am On May 16, 2021
Na so the life be, lesson learnt. Move on and stop this noise making
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Cholls(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
my sister you are wicked for compounding this brothers problem for not saying anything
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Switchman: 8:15am On May 16, 2021
My guy why not focus on your hustle and make some money then you can bleep as much girls as you want and dump them when you are done.

Do you think it's love that small girl saw in Bed Nwoko that made her marry him. Girls are moved by material things.

Forget the Africa Magic love movies, no true love anywhere. Love na scam cos when better opportunity arises they will switch.

princeiceberg:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Vulcanheph(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2021
Move on with your life bro, it's obvious she wasn't the one for you.... Take your Redpill and move on.

The funny thing is that if the case was reversed all our wannabe nairaland feminists would have flooded this thread shouting "MEN ARE SCUM"

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by paulolee(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2021
that's normal based on the agreement coming from d gee who gave her d job...trust nobody my mann
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by doggedfighter(f): 8:48am On May 16, 2021
Cholls:
my sister you are wicked for compounding this brothers problem for not saying anything

Sorry I am not. grin grin grin grin. I have done so now. I got distracted.

Enjoy your day, dear grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Offpoint1: 9:02am On May 16, 2021
Imagine me suffering for 7 years and I see someone who wants to help me out and you want me not to take such an offer?

Imagine me being offering visa to leave this current Nigeria to a better country and you want me to reject the offer because I once "pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest''?

Imagine me working for a company for 7 years with 100k salary and I got an offer from another company with salary of 500k and you want me not to take such an offer because of the years I've spent with the company?

Who no like better thing...?
Move on with your life, nobody like to suffer.
You'll meet someone else, I don't like hypocrisy in any form.

7 years no be beans, the best way of break up without hurting anyone feelings is the "Ghosting Method" of whom she applied because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings with words.

If Alhaji works for her, let her be... Alhaja might work for you someday and if Alhaji fail her in the future she'll count her losses and try Musa... Life goes on.

As long as you're not legally married to a lady or a guy, erase the entitled mentality of she/him being yours.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by anigbajumo(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:

That's ladies for u, Majority of them are into dating just because of wat u can offer at that time, once they see highest bigger they move without thinking twice. Move on and work on urself and ur future.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Nobody: 9:14am On May 16, 2021
See, the way most men can do anything, including ritual to make money and survive this Nigeria is the way some women can also do anything (mostly with their body) to survive. They have needs too, you know.

Leave women matter and hustle with no seizing. If she is my sis, I will pat her in the back sef. Brokenness is a disease that should be battled.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by tunize(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2021
Trust no one be it women or men if you dey street u suppose understand things like this.
Sorry shall but give ppl benefits of doubt so anything happen u nor go surprise not trusting totally per say.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by ChiefSosa(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2021
Joro olumofin should come and sign up for NL, plenty customers dey for am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Oshilolo(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2021
Never make a hoe a housewife
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Shortyyy(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2021
You'd do the same if you were in her shoes. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by federal9: 10:34am On May 16, 2021
Shortyyy:

Are you justifying that?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by Shortyyy(f): 10:41am On May 16, 2021
federal9:

Are you justifying that?

Yup.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2021
princeiceberg:
Trusting a woman is never a bad idea!

But not been able to execute a personal plan in life.is a terrible idea.

You can date a lady and at the time of temptation it means nothing because of choices that would be made.

Now how would you feel.if you found out that the new relationship she is in may probably fail in less than a year because of unfulfilled promises

Everyone is battling with one form.of.temptation or another.

So.forgjve,forget and move on with your new found freedom

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by baralatie(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2021
Shortyyy:
Exactly he will
Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by AstroG: 11:08am On May 16, 2021
Lol grin

When guys refuse to learn about the manipulative natures of those female gender easily,they learn it the hard way.

My own be say make u no go drink Sniper ooh undecided

Next time you carry yourself enter another relationship with those manipulators

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Left Me For Someone Who Got Her A Job by RLouis(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2021
She hasn't been online,her number hasn't been connecting and HER FRIEND TOLD U she's with one alhaji

And u concluded. Well the friend MIGHT be right but I think u should hear from her first and not conclude with what her friend told u
Anyone can get anyone a job

If it were to be u and one alhaja promised u a job you'd be close to her

The country is hard, everybody is out here to survive

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) / Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.