Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

27 Romantic Valentine’s Day Massages For Your Love Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27 Romantic Valentine’s Day Massages For Your Love Ones (2007 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet / 62 Romantic Valentine SMS For Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Romantic Valentine’s Day Massages For Your Love Ones by dorocent(m): 2:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Firstly, i appreciate those who are involved in this year (2017) valentine's day irrespective of who they are sharing or i say, who they have as their val (parents, relations, dates, e.t.c). but you should know this that, Valentine is not complete if that special person u so much desire as your val did not get a lovely val text from you and that is why, i took my time to go gather some lovely valentine text massages at your finger tips. (thank me later).

• A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.

• A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.

• As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how
wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day

• Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.

• Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

• When we kiss, I feel excitement like the thrill of a roller coaster, the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July, or the rush of a
waterfall. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for making life an adventure!

• Sending you a load of kisses, a ton of hugs and all the love in this world on Valentine’s Day.

• This Valentine’s Day I long for your sweet kisses, your warm embrace, and the magic that binds our hearts together.

• Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!

• Love knows no boundaries other than those that we impose on it, but we know nothing about boundaries. It is Valentine’s Day every day
for us.
• You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for
being part of my life.

• Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!

• Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.

• I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only.

• I don’t just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!

• I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s
you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.

• I couldn't think of anything better to write in your card than the truth. I love you!

• I feel the happiest when I think about you, coz I love you.

• I have one wish for Valentine’s Day. I want you wrapped up in a big bow.

• Your smile sets my heart on fire.

• I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in July, I have seen stars falling apart, but I haven’t seen anyone like you.

• I love you today, I love you tomorrow, and I love you forever…till I die…

• I loved you then and I love you now. But I am least bothered as I can’t imagine doing anything else.

• I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow.

• I may not say always how special you are for me, I may not reach to you because I am busy, but you are someone I really love and care
for.

• I need you like a butterfly needs its wings, an ice bear needs cold weather and a soul needs a body.

• I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them.

(1) (Reply)

How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public / Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? / Girlfriend Is Askin Me About Number Of Women Ive Had Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.