Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me (6218 Views)

Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by kateskitty(f): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry

I'm not gonna bore anyone with the details but he logged into my Facebook account and saw I have been chatting with some random guy.
But what broke the camels back for him was that I initiated the chat with the guy by saying "Hello handsome"

cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by kateskitty(f): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Draei: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
ok, next...

1 Like

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
kateskitty:
cry cry cry cry cry

I'm not gonna bore anyone with the details but he logged into my Facebook account and saw I have been chatting with some random guy.
But what broke the camels back for him was that I initiated the chat with the guy by saying "Hello handsome"

cry cry cry cry cry

Uuummm... cool

I dunno... Im outta words...
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by kateskitty(f): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please support my friends blog
www.syberkart.com
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by kingteaser619(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
kpele
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by AnotherSeun(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Good4You

1 Like

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Michellla(f): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
kateskitty:
cry cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry
You're at fault here tho.

8 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mean.
He should have waited a day longer.

1 Like

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hehehehe, guys and jealousy....so, you are single nowgrin

2 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by thunderfiremods(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
dis 1 jst weak me

3 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by tifany89(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
He did the right thing.. hello handsome isi na ike gi dere

5 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Donniefred(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why will he even log into your account sef? And you sef allowed him?
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by eezeribe(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
My Ex OLOSHO,always initiated chats with random guys by saying "Hello handsome" or "Hello cutie"

14 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by wealthplusng: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na you find trouble nao... Your (now) ex is overly jealous. I guess he still loves you but you sha went too far... (Signs of a cheating girlfriend)

4 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
do you need a soothsayer to tell you he is broke?

7 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by toyese01(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
It would have been the guy posting this if he is forming lover boy even when he saw you crushing on another guy. You reduced his self esteem by making his Main Chick another guys crush......... Ntoor

4 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Take heart, don't think about it. There is a reason why everything happen. Maybe he is not he one God has kept for you. Don't cry OK.

1 Like

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Kingkyle1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
So he is not enough for you? My annoyance is that he is even a fiance.'Hey handsome'For what kwanu?

10 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Babamide(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
So why are u here?
Looking for sympathy?
Trying to fix it? Is he a nairalander
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Dexema(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
He's probably tired of kateskitty, move on girl.

1 Like

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Airoflaw(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
o lo .
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
tifany89:
He did the right thing.. hello handsome [b][/b]isi na ike gi dere
shocked
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by samdavjustin(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oooo please you are a flirt. He did the right thing I would have done the same.

8 Likes

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by harffie(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Jglad(f): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
There is so much more to this... Hello Handsome isn't that bad nah
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by mayorski01(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hey redrubberducky. Think I ve found us a nice topic to argue about
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
mayorski01:
Hey redrubberducky. Think I ve found us a nice topic to argue about
grin u actually want ta argue with me?

Well,there really isn't anything ta argue. I'd breakup with er too
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Serves you right tho
Re: This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me by mayorski01(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
grin u actually want ta argue with me?

Well,there really isn't anything ta argue. I'd breakup with er too

Because she said "handsome"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Statements During Orgasm / You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) / Something Toxic Just Entered Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.