Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband (1907 Views)

Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Charidon: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigeria’s gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, in the euphoria of valentine has described love making to his husband as ‘heavenly’.

The United Kingdom-based Nigerian gay wedded his British lover, Anthony last year

On his Instagram page @BisiAlimi, he appreciates his husband for making love easy and pleasurable to him despite being gay.

He wrote alongside a picture: “To my husband, my best friend and the cheek outspoken one in the relationship.

“Yes he is the cheeky outspoken one.

“Thank you for loving me with all my fault and my madness.

“To you loving was easy, laughing was pleasurable and love making was heavenly.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day. #happyvalentinesday#samelove #gaycouple#interacialcouple #interacialgay”

See video: https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/14/making-love-to-you-is-heavenly-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-celebrates-husband/

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by myfantasies(f): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Making love to ur fellow man is heavenly?

I don't believe dis

Just wait till you make love to a woman, by the time u feel her succulent breast nd taste her sweet pussy.. Den u will know dat heaven is an understatement

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Charidon: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
myfantasies:

I don't believe dis

Just wait till you make love to a woman, by the time u feel her succulent breast nd taste her sweet pussy.. Den u will know dat heaven is an understatement
chaii lovely

1 Like

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by ring7(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
This guy wowo no be here.

3 Likes

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Sammypope4all(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
myfantasies:

I don't believe dis

grin grin grin. lol. Pls tell him oo tell him
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Nbote(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Dis dude neva know wetin e dey miss for pvssy.. Imagine d iranu.. Hardware vs hardware

1 Like

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by djPyper: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
The Devil must be using this guy as his final year project, what a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by sisisioge: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oh my! I actually become homophobic when I imagine the things guys do together...Whew! It is well.

1 Like

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by alezzy13: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
ewww! embarassed

the mere thought of . . . . *pukes*
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by taiwokyle(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sense that you don't have is paining Me

2 Likes

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by thunderfiremods(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
we knw u are crazy...u dont need to show it out again
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
oloriburuku somebody
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
lalasticlala please dont dare move this to fp its irritatinhg embarassed
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Chiefobdk1: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Stupid afonja everywhere

1 Like

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Chiefobdk1: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pls take it easy. because of adult pampers

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
The time and energy Nigerians channel towards gay issues is enough to build a space station, we'd rather sit back and imagine what a man does with another man in his bedroom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Ahmadgani(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Disgusting son of a thousand father, born of the street in a smelly pit where flies applauds his arrival
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by sammyking08136(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2017
myfantasies:

I don't believe dis

The guy no know wetin we dey enjoy from women. sweet Pussy is an understatement
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by pussyAvenger: 12:45am On Feb 15, 2017
myfantasies:

I don't believe dis

u are not wise
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Chiefobdk1:
Stupid afonja everywhere
afonja like nonsense ehn. Mumu people
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by DIKEnaWAR: 2:50am On Feb 15, 2017
Have you tried pvssy?

But how do gays really enjoy that thing ?
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by integritylady(f): 2:58am On Feb 15, 2017
he is the "wife" at the receiving side right might end up with anal infection and faeces incontinence
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by myfantasies(f): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2017
pussyAvenger:
u are not wise

Gay spotted
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2017
Optimist1998:
The time and energy Nigerians channel towards gay issues is enough to build a space station, we'd rather sit back and imagine what a man does with another man in his bedroom.

u dis mumu boy. Dont go and read for ur jamb. What do u know. Dey do homo nonsense
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2017
The gay above me is angry
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by SINZ: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2017
Fagguts though... undecided
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by pussyAvenger: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=myfantasies post=53725720]

Gay spotlove[/quote)

u luk.lyk a man

we love ur type tho
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by myfantasies(f): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=pussyAvenger post=53794951][/quote]

Yeah right

But unfortunately i am not a man
Re: Making Love To You Is Heavenly – Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Celebrates Husband by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
what in the actual fucccc did i just read?!

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama Drama / My Pregnant Girlfriend / What Do You Think Of This Trending Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.