Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) (47941 Views)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by KingsleyCEO: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2017
obembet:
Many of you with dirty mind

This is just fish oo

You need Jesus more than ever before.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2017
last35:
I think marrying girls off the "Street" should become a paid job now... Too many lonely gals shocked
Funny enough there are far more men than women.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by rakazytee(f): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2017
obembet:

This is just fish oo

If I hear say na fish
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by misteryman: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2017
ANOTHER HOME BREAKER IN THE MAKING, ASK TONTO DIKE. wink
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Slaveman343: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Desperation is written on the woman's face sef

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2017
Omudia11:
I wasn't going to sent but I chose to because your ignorance is outstanding.

Who told you there's a shortage of men? Do you know the population stats of the world. Pls be informed, men are more populated in the world than women.

Maybe he meant “Husbands” not “Men” being scarce.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Ilovewetpussy(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2017
Airforce1:
Shortage of men The cause of this Ish.

Women should understand their is love in sharing in a situation like these.

If you can't get a man of your own, Share with your fellow woman after all wise king Solomon had over 100hundred concubines and God didn't condemn him for that.
abeg na where u 4get your brain make i help u go bring am back 4 u

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Airforce1(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Ilovewetpussy:
abeg na where u 4get your brain make i help u go bring am back 4 u
left it in the hotel I took your mom to last night
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2017
why not attend shiloh if u dat desperate for a husband.na another persin husband u wan take shine cheesy
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by watered(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2017
obembet:
This is just fish oo
You ba grin
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by amahthelma(f): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
obembet:
This is just fish oo
we knw they are fishes with different hole size

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Malakh: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2017
that's because they've been westernized, future/scriptures still says seven women to one man, so this lets us the Western culture we practice now will be reversed back to traditional times
Airforce1:
Shortage of men The cause of this Ish.

Women should understand their is love in sharing in a situation like these.

If you can't get a man of your own, Share with your fellow woman after all wise king Solomon had over 100hundred concubines and God didn't condemn him for that.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by soderican(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Shattappp!!!!
Omudia11:
I wasn't going to sent but I chose to because your ignorance is outstanding.

Who told you there's a shortage of men? Do you know the population stats of the world. Pls be informed, men are more populated in the world than women.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by shumuel(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
amebo101:
On the left is the real photo ...On the right is the Photoshopped photo ....

See the funny photos below

[img]https://1.bp..com/-XqVnFDyhoMI/WKP5Roz_s6I/AAAAAAADcyQ/GxXW2ZfHCR4hUIU1GgQL4ji6oDdmdU80wCLcB/s1600/2017-02-15%2B07.41.13.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/on-left-is-real-photo.html

I swear some ladies are just clueless.

So in a world of over 3billion men she mistakenly thought of only your husband and photoshoped herself in your place and still had the gods to tag him, by mistake abi ?

Kontinue, you would soon share another post with tags of ''She stole my husband'' or ''I didn't know he was cheating on me with her''

bottom line is: its either they are already dating or she is trying to pass a message across to him, which might be ''We look better witheach other''.

Lady, wake up and smell the coffee angry

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
veekid:
Owu Na bastard
indeed God punish owu my brother
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by ashala(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Desperation at its peak

That is eh
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Omudia11: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s]
soderican:
Shattappp!!!!
[/s]
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by OHCOMEON: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Madam of the house, have you bothered to find out how the Valentine gal got the pisure to do photoshop? Dey der until somtin will do you. My one kobo, take it or leave it.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by drnoel: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
amebo101:
On the left is the real photo ...On the right is the Photoshopped photo ....

See the funny photos below

[img]https://1.bp..com/-XqVnFDyhoMI/WKP5Roz_s6I/AAAAAAADcyQ/GxXW2ZfHCR4hUIU1GgQL4ji6oDdmdU80wCLcB/s1600/2017-02-15%2B07.41.13.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/on-left-is-real-photo.html

How possible is this story. The man seem to be wearing different shirts.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Nofuckgiven: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
But madam did you even stop to think for a sec that she might actually be your husband's mistress? Never underestimate the stalking nature of a mistress! They can do better jobs than the CIA undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by vicben27(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oblitz:
So funny

check my profile..................
we perform magic with concrete. we turn concrete to whatever form, color, texture, sheen or pattern you need. we can even make it look like gold. call me today and have our decorative concrete installed in your home.
na stamped concrete b magic?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by harffie(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please I need to know if all those peeps selling data here on NL is worth buying from. Thanks
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Oblitz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
vicben27:
na stamped concrete b magic?

Yes nah! The more you look, the less you see grin
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Chigold101(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
yessss make you come oh

Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
she might did it to shame someone, her rivals tho. lol to get fine boi no easy haha grin grin grin
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by vicben27(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oblitz:

Yes nah! The more you look, the less you see grin
lol i see u bro! what is worth doin, is wat doin well. its all abt makin d word a beutiful place! God bless ur hustle
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by davidif: 2:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Omudia11:
I wasn't going to reply but I chose to because your ignorance is outstanding.

Actually, according to the world population figures, women actually outnumber men.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Omudia11: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2017
Your problem is that you don't learn. Check stats and educate yourself, stop talking based on your feelings.
davidif:

Actually, according to the world population figures, women actually outnumber men.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by davidif: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Omudia11:
Your problem is that you don't learn. Check stats and educate yourself, stop talking based on your feelings.

Scientists have confirmed that throughout history women have outnumbered men and, consequently, contributed more to human genetic diversity.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/female-population-has-always-outnumbered-males-historically-according-our-genes-304428
Re: See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) by Omudia11: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mtchewwwe.... I leave you to your oblivion.
davidif:

Scientists have confirmed that throughout history women have outnumbered men and, consequently, contributed more to human genetic diversity.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/female-population-has-always-outnumbered-males-historically-according-our-genes-304428

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.